Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-11-2020, 06:17 AM   #1
quizmaster

Default The Hat-Stripping Dare

In the past, I have posted various ideas for stripping dares, but very few women have been prepared to strip online for me, probably fearing that I would re-post videos or pics without their permission. I don't have the slightest intention of doing so, but convincing someone of your integrity is very difficult. Some women have suggested doing headless shots, but I find these almost inhuman and a total turn-off. For similar reasons, I don't like masks either, though I would certainly be happy for a woman to wear a disguise, using dark glasses, a headscarf and heavy make-up but unfortunately that doesn't seem to have appealed to the women I have spoken to. However, recently one lady made a great suggestion: she said that she would do a strip for me, and send me photos, but that in each photo she would wear a wide-brimmed hat, and would angle her head so that the brim would cover her eyes. She did this for me, and it worked very well indeed. The pics were incredibly sexy, but did not have the 'inhuman' aspect of headless or masked photos, and the hat also protected her identity. I wonder how other women feel about this?
quizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk