Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2020, 11:54 AM   #1
lil_slut

Female Shaved Pussy, Dare Me

I just shaved my pussy for the first time in a while (quarantine + lack of motivation = no shaving) and I’m looking for people to give me dares and tasks to do with my newly bald pussy

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

PM me a dare and I will do it
lil_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #2
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Start with edging your bald pussy twice to get you read the for what is to come in this thread
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:58 AM   #3
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

To celebrate the shaved look slap your pussy ten times after the two edges

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 10:37 PM   #4
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Start with edging your bald pussy twice to get you read the for what is to come in this thread
Thank you. I will complete the edges now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
To celebrate the shaved look slap your pussy ten times after the two edges
Thank you. I will do this immediately following the edges.

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

Old 10-06-2020, 08:01 AM   #5
xxBeastyxx

Use your wand on your pussy (perferably fixate it) and set it on the highest setting until you edge. Go down one step and edge again. Repeat until you have edged on the lowest setting.

Wand only, no touching for the edges

Likes: Teasing, Edging, soft CBT, Denial, Ruined Orgasms(still getting used to)

Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Damage, Public, Humiliation
xxBeastyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:20 AM   #6
bdsm_guy1

Use a paddle / cane / similar (the harsher the better) to slap your naked pussy until it is red, hot and tingling. Then slap with your hand another 10 times HARD. Have fun!

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:35 AM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Edge 3 times, then drops 10 drops of wax on your shaved skin, and cum after that ;-)

Only 18+

Last edited by Thifr; 10-06-2020 at 08:39 AM. Reason: I forgot the orgasms :-o
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:37 AM   #8
VauxHall

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slut View Post
I just shaved my pussy for the first time in a while (quarantine + lack of motivation = no shaving) and I’m looking for people to give me dares and tasks to do with my newly bald pussy
Place a fan at the end of the bed, set it to max, then lay naked in bed whilst the cold air blows over your smooth bald pussy. To spice it up add toothpaste to your clit and lips before you start.

No touching with your hands for 30 minutes.
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 10:04 AM   #9
Masterdaddy13

A smooth bald pussy always pairs nicely with a bit of wax. Light your candle climb on a towel or other covering of choice and let the beauty ensue as the wax drips find and roll across every crevice.
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 01:12 AM   #10
lil_slut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBeastyxx View Post
Use your wand on your pussy (perferably fixate it) and set it on the highest setting until you edge. Go down one step and edge again. Repeat until you have edged on the lowest setting.

Thank you for this. I will complete it tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post
Use a paddle / cane / similar (the harsher the better) to slap your naked pussy until it is red, hot and tingling. Then slap with your hand another 10 times HARD. Have fun!
I've actually never experimented with spanking before so this should be interesting. Would a hairbrush be okay in place of a paddle/cane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Edge 3 times, then drops 10 drops of wax on your shaved skin, and cum after that ;-)
I've never tried wax play, but it sounds intriguing! I will try this tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VauxHall View Post
Place a fan at the end of the bed, set it to max, then lay naked in bed whilst the cold air blows over your smooth bald pussy. To spice it up add toothpaste to your clit and lips before you start.

I will do this tomorrow, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 View Post
A smooth bald pussy always pairs nicely with a bit of wax. Light your candle climb on a towel or other covering of choice and let the beauty ensue as the wax drips find and roll across every crevice.
Ooh another wax one. I will also attempt this one tomorrow.

PM me for my kik

The following user says Thank You to lil_slut for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 01:48 AM   #11
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

strip nude put feet up on the wall then put your wand on you clit on high with the vib in your pussy on for 10 mins none stop
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 01:57 AM   #12
bdsm_guy1

Quote:
I've actually never experimented with spanking before so this should be interesting. Would a hairbrush be okay in place of a paddle/cane?
Yes a hairbrush should work - enjoy!

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:29 PM   #13
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:

I've never tried wax play, but it sounds intriguing! I will try this tomorrow.

I will do this tomorrow, thank you.

Ooh another wax one. I will also attempt this one tomorrow.

Keep us informed 😉

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:18 PM   #14
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBeastyxx View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VauxHall View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 View Post
I just completed all of these. I started out by slapping my pussy with the back of a plastic hairbrush until it was red and hot and then slapped it ten more times with my hand as hard as I could. I've never really tried out spanking like this before, but I'll admit it was kind of interesting. Then, once I was really burning, I used my wand and edged on every setting highest to lowest which was really hard because my wand has about ten strength levels. After I was slick with my juices, covered my clit and pussy lips in toothpaste (also something I've never done before) and let my fan blow directly onto my pussy. By the end of the 30 mins, my pussy was freezing but, of course, I couldn't touch it while the fan was on. After this, I washed the toothpaste off and combined the two wax dares into one. I edged three times then lit a candle and sat on the ground in front of my mirror. I poured the candle starting at the top of my pussy and let it drip down, eventually covering the entire thing. Without washing off the wax, I finally let myself cum before cleaning up.

I have to say, I quite enjoyed that. I've never had so many dares to do at once, nor have I done so many things such as spanking, toothpaste, and wax. Thank you all for these dares, and I welcome any more that you have.

PM me for my kik

The following user says Thank You to lil_slut for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 03:19 PM   #15
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
strip nude put feet up on the wall then put your wand on you clit on high with the vib in your pussy on for 10 mins none stop
Sorry, I just saw this one. I will do this now.

PM me for my kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, dare me, pussy, pussy play, shaved