Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2020, 02:09 AM   #1
aise

Female Help Me Get Fit 22/F

Hi everyone! I've been working hard the last few months to tone up and shed a few pounds. I want to get extra committed and am looking for your help! I know the minds of GetDare are creative, so I want to see what you can put together for me. I'm going to be accepting workouts for the next two weeks (Aug 10-Aug 21)!

Here's how it works
1. Add an event to my TeamUp calendar.
2. In the description of the event, add the list of exercises, run length/time, or a link to a YouTube workout.
3. At the end of the description add your GetDare username, so I can properly thank you!
4. If someone has already made a workout event for the day and time you want, please open the event and add to their description.
5. Wait for my report!

I'm willing to complete a morning and evening workout, but will only make one report post a day. If you have any additional instructions or tasks, you're welcome to PM or Kik me.

Thanks in advance for any and all help, I'm looking forward to making my reports for you!

https://teamup.com/kstjs959mgiot9acjj
Limits: Permanent, Video/Audio, Face, Body Writing, Scat/Urine, Public, Feet, Illegal
aise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:56 AM   #2
aise

I have a moment so I thought I’d go ahead and report on this morning!

Started my day at 6am and went for a 1.5 mile jog. Jog is a bit generous, I finished in 17:29 which is much slower than I would like. I’ll work on improving my stamina throughout the next two weeks.
Afterwards I completed a jumping jack/burpee ladder. I found a secluded spot outside and took off my shirt to complete it. I struggled a bit, but managed to push through it all without stopping. Definitely wasn’t the best form.
That’s all I had assigned for the morning, but it felt too short so I added a 6 min arm workout. All in all, I feel like I had a great start to this little challenge. I definitely left my morning workout feeling like I could do a bit more though.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my calendar so far! Please continue messaging me if you have any questions or requests. I love getting to hear all of your ideas.
Limits: Permanent, Video/Audio, Face, Body Writing, Scat/Urine, Public, Feet, Illegal
aise is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk