Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
catgir93

Default Got caught doing dares - more?

So i was away because of exams but I'm back now. Last time i was here, i was dared to give a random friend a blowjob and do some dares while out with him but he caught on pretty fast and i was forced to show him getddare. At first i was very embarrassed about getting caught but it was also thrilling. I'd love to do more dares - pm me or kik me (catgir93). As before i'm not doing pics/sounds. i will do reports.
Also my last dare was to swallow cum which i failed.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:31 AM   #2
catgir93

I'm on kik: catgir93 ready for some slutty time

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Shorts, midriff bearing top, and barefoot whenever possible. Spend 1 day dressed like that. Shortest shorts you own, and if possible get a cheap t-shirt and rip it for the top. Once you start ripping, you have to wear it .

Barefoot even in stores, but carry footwear. You may put it on only if someone tells you to.

Also, once during the day, spend 10 minutes naked, not at home. If youd like, while naked, you may touch yourself...however before you may touch your pleasure holes, caress the rest of your nude body, head to toe.

Did in this day, you may orgasm but only while naked and not at home.

You must spend at least an hour shopoing or doing chores in public during this time. No underwear.

For added fun, buy a bottle of water and dump it over yourself before going into another store, or doing your next oublic chore, or dump it over yourself in the parking lot where you bought it.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain (pussy), punishmemt