Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-06-2020, 05:09 PM   #1
Sluttybiitch

Default Punishment for being obese

Hey

I have a Dom (who is more than happy for others to punish me) and I have been breaking their rules so let’s let the public of get dare decide my punishments. I was told to do exercises and to eat good. Today is an example of breaking that I did neither and ate a pack and a half of biscuits and a whole chocolate bar.

I am looking for some punishment which could include humiliation degradation ect for being obese. I weigh 15 st 8 lbs I want to lose weight but I keep eating bad foods. A sub should be in good condition and being fat is not a god condition.

Sadly due to lockdown I cannot do anything loud with a family around but I sleep in my own bedroom so anything quiet.

I can’t use my vibe because it’s too loud. Household items only.

Please punish me and help my worthless fat self loose some weight.

I reply quicker on Kik: sluttybiitch0

Likes: cumming, pleasure, clit stimulation, degradation, private humiliation

Dislike: anal, exercise, pain

Limits: public humiliation, permanent injury, illegal, photos/ videos (sorry)
Sluttybiitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Not surprised that you cant lose weight if you dont like exercise. No helping you until you fix that mindset.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #3
snglwtfrdgrl
Account Banned

since its a punishment lets use your dislikes of anal, exercise and pain.

every morning for 7 days you're going to put your vibe up your arse.

start by putting in a finger, get used to that then insert another. open up your fingers and gently stretch your arsehole. when its starting to loosen you will lube it up and start to fuck your arse with your vibe (no need to turn it on). fuck yourself for a good 10 minutes.

once you have completed this you will do 30 squats, 20 sit ups, 10 jumping jacks and 5 burpees.

you probably wont be able to complete all of these so however many you miss in total thats how many times you have to edge that day. no cumming.

for example if you completed 12 squats, 10 situps, 8 jumping jacks and 3 burpees that would be: 18 missed plus 10 missed plus 2 missed plus 2 missed totalling 32. so 32 edges that day.

As you can see the more exercise you do the less you have to edge.

you must do this every day until you can complete the whole workout. only when you manage to finish it will you be allowed to cum.

currently diapered 24/7

trying to induce lactation, pumping every 3 hours every day
snglwtfrdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:10 PM   #4
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

You can't eat if you have your panties stuffed into your mouth. Any time you eat something you shouldn't (biscuits and the like), you must remove your panties and stuff your mouth with them for 5 minutes between each bite. That should make for "mindful" eating...

Currently forced to wear a thong by PM dare - Kik me and I have to send you proof!

Likes: games; bets; silly and funny humiliations; stripping; underwear / thongs; forcing the loser to get stripped, wet, and messy
Punishments: me getting stripped, wet, and messy; pics; panties; cam; spanking; cum; x-dress; bodywritting
Limits: family; face; scat; serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 01:11 PM   #5
phoeniix

so punishment for evey bad thing that you eat you must do 5 sit up and 5 jump jack while you have yesterdays panitys in your mouth and in your bar you need to crumble up 3 biscuits in each each day you eat bad things

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 02:12 PM   #6
Sluttybiitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Not surprised that you cant lose weight if you dont like exercise. No helping you until you fix that mindset.
Thank you for your response. My dislikes are things I’m not fond of or motivated to do but will do. I don’t like exercises because they are more challenging with all this fat on me. Sorry for being a worthless pig who is too fat and unmotivated to exercise. I will do them if you tell me otherwise. Unless it is a limit I try to comply with all challenges or tasks set of me. Thank you for your time in responding though.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:16 PM   #7
Sluttybiitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by snglwtfrdgrl View Post
since its a punishment lets use your dislikes of anal, exercise and pain.

every morning for 7 days you're going to put your vibe up your arse.

start by putting in a finger, get used to that then insert another. open up your fingers and gently stretch your arsehole. when its starting to loosen you will lube it up and start to fuck your arse with your vibe (no need to turn it on). fuck yourself for a good 10 minutes.

once you have completed this you will do 30 squats, 20 sit ups, 10 jumping jacks and 5 burpees.

you probably wont be able to complete all of these so however many you miss in total thats how many times you have to edge that day. no cumming.

for example if you completed 12 squats, 10 situps, 8 jumping jacks and 3 burpees that would be: 18 missed plus 10 missed plus 2 missed plus 2 missed totalling 32. so 32 edges that day.

As you can see the more exercise you do the less you have to edge.

you must do this every day until you can complete the whole workout. only when you manage to finish it will you be allowed to cum.
Thank you for your response sir. Sorry I did not specify, the vibrator I use is an electric toothbrush. It is normally just easier to say that it is a vibrator my apologies for not being specific enough that error is on my end. I have a butt plug which I could use instead of that would be okay sir.

With the exercises I am fat and unfit but I was able to complete every exercise you set plus more from other people today. Thank you for setting them and I will continue to aim to complete them every day. They do set as a good minimum. If you would like to add more for me to aim to complete I’d be happy for that but sometimes due to a busy schedule I may not be able to complete all of them.

Again thank you for your response. Every task particularly the exercises are supporting my journey to being less fat sir. Thank you.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:21 PM   #8
Sluttybiitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
You can't eat if you have your panties stuffed into your mouth. Any time you eat something you shouldn't (biscuits and the like), you must remove your panties and stuff your mouth with them for 5 minutes between each bite. That should make for "mindful" eating...
Thank you for your response. This will for sure be something helpful and hopefully support putting me off whatever I am eating. Particularly by having my pants in my mouth for 5 minutes will certainly get me gaging and hopefully encourage me to stope eating whatever unhealthy food I have begun eating. Unfortunately I already ate bad foods today before I read your post. They were a pack of crisps and four biscuits. Though if you read the next post with the suggested punishment I have completed that. I was gagging from that so one can only imagine how I’d feel with food mixed into that. Thank you for the punishment sir.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:25 PM   #9
Sluttybiitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
so punishment for evey bad thing that you eat you must do 5 sit up and 5 jump jack while you have yesterdays panitys in your mouth and in your bar you need to crumble up 3 biscuits in each each day you eat bad things
Thank you for this punishment. It for sure is a good one and one I unfortunately have to say I have already had to complete. From this punishment I have done 25 sit-ups and 25 jumping jacks. To make it harder I needed to pee before I started so I had a double punishment there. I ate a pack of crisps and four biscuits today so far and hopefully now no more thanks to these punishments. The first set of 5 situps and jumping jacks were not too bad I could deal with the pants but after some time as I got more out of breath it became harder and I was gagging on my panties. Thank you for this punishment sir. I will continue to use it moving forwards and hopefully it will help me think about my decisions more carefully in the future.
The following user says Thank You to Sluttybiitch for this post:
Old 04-09-2020, 01:30 PM   #10
Sluttybiitch

*bump*
Please give me more dares punishments or degrade me. I am a worthless piggy who deserves punishment. Please help me stop being a piggy.

I reply better on kik sluttybiitch0 or pm me here or respond to this forum. I deserve many punishments please specifically humiliate me and degrade me for having a stomach which looks like I’m pregnant (I’m not that’s just how fat I am). Thank you in advance.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:23 PM   #11
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the rest of the month its no sitting on a toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk