Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
BoundBoy69

Key Jerk off instructions post chastity

Background - Read if you want:
Spoiler:

I'm currently self locked in a new chastity cage. It is comfortable enough that I have extended my session from the original 2 days and will be finishing 9 days shortly.

It is well past my previous best so I am curious how long I can go however I want out for a few reasons:
- Always being horny is less fun if you can't wank
- I'm not sleeping well so perform a little slower at work
- My balls are red and sore (especially the back of the sac) from getting pulled whenever I have a boner (which is often).
I am slowly getting used to all of these so they are becoming less of an issue.

I was going to post a poll asking if I should
1) Extend time
2) Unlock for a night of wanking then relock
3) Complete daily jerk off instruction until they stop being posted

but we all know option one would win even if I limited it to a day. So here is what we are going to do.

You will post or PM jerk off instructions, links to cock hero games, hypnosis, fap instructor or other similar dares about what I should do with my junk.

I will number the instructions that have not been completed and roll a dice that is one greater. I will then complete the matching instructions. The bonus instruction of 24h minimum in chastity will always be in play.

I will do at least one per day until they are all gone.

I will unlock to start/resume doing tasks 4 hours after the last cage verification request that I get on skype or kik.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.

Last edited by BoundBoy69; 03-31-2020 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Hide the background info
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:44 AM   #2
Mrr
Distinguished Member

First off, I'd definitely recommend you stay locked! It's awesome that you've stayed locked so much more than planned; remember it's almost always possible to go another hour, then day, then more.. The time in the second week is so much different from the time your first week. If you get woken up and can't fall back asleep, get out of bed quick and do 10-20 squats to relieve the pressure. That should help a bunch.

Your task is simple: while still locked, first set up a metronome (easy to find online) to tick 40 times per minute. Then you're to find a compilation video of sissies/bottoms cumming from getting fucked. You're to take your vibrating dildo and do one stroke all the way in and out of your hole for each tick of the metronome while watching the video(s) you found. Continue that for 1d6 * 10 minutes.

Report back.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrr for this post:
Old 03-29-2020, 05:58 AM   #3
BoundBoy69

Thanks Mrr. That is why I am letting people extend my time with cage checks. I have not taken it off yet. Since I just woke up there is still some time while I catch up on messages and do some chores around the house.

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:26 PM   #4
BoundBoy69

I got several sets of directions via private means. In total there are 11. I have put them together in this spreadsheet.
Please keep sending me more.

I had my cage verified a few times. By the way you can look at my signature to find out if I am supposed to be currently locked. If I am message me for a verification to add up to 4 hours.

I had a kik user roll 11 for me and got a 6. That was one of pikkuorja's instructions. I knew some of his did not allow me out of my cage so left it on while the video started. Sure enough It told me to put on a cage in the first 5 seconds. Hopefully it is the only one that needs a cage.

It was an anal dildo trainer with latino models. The pacing worked out well for me. It started at 40 bpm and ramped up to 140 bpm. The videos were well cut so I could time my thrusts to the model.

Now that it is done I realize my balls were straining against my ring most of the time. They are pretty sore so hopefully the next role will be one that I can get out on.

Old 03-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #5
BoundBoy69

I asked @jock19 how much time, if any, I should pause for after the last dare before doing the next. He told me to take the rest of the night off. That was disappointing as it was not even supper yet and I was still locked up.

Just before bed I realized I had an early morning meeting at work so waking up early to do another set of instructions was not feasible. I also had a meeting for a group I volunteer with right after work. That meant I was stuck in my cage for an extra 24 hours because I was silly enough to ask how long of a break I should have.

Tonight I was nervous about rolling. I took at peak at the titles of the JOI videos I was sent last night and over half were about anal. Not quite the cock hero videos I was hoping for when I set up this game. Feel free to send me some now.

But I got lucky in rolling an 8. That was a hypnosis video training me to be a dumb cock slut with pumping my cock as the trigger. I've never watched a hypnosis video before. It was interesting. When I started the video it was late at night after 10 nights of poor sleep so I hoped I would be a little more susceptible. Since the main focus was making me dumb I could feel myself fighting it. I enjoying being the smartest one in the room occasionally. Even if it has to be an empty room.

The best part about the video is it meant after 10 days 21 hours I could finally take my cage off. There were no specific instructions in the video about how to jerk off which was probably a good thing. It allowed me to slowly reintroduce movement to my penis.

At the end of the video I shot my load all over my chest and arm. It was hard to tell with it being so spread out but it seemed like double or triple my usual output. I have several spots that are red and sensitive from the cage.

I don't remember the release being any better than a normal orgasm. My balls retracted so far during it you may have questioned if they existed at all. The cum that fell to the base of my penis caused a bit of stinging which I was not expecting as the cage did not irritate this spot.

Normally I just wipe up with a tissue and sleep a little dirty. Today was such as mess that I went for a shower instead.

Old 03-31-2020, 11:04 PM   #6
BoundBoy69

Tonight I rolled an 8 which lead me to a fap instructor course. At first I thought I lucked out as it is one of the few items that does not involve anal or locking my cock back up. A few minutes in I realized the skin on my dick was still sensitive from being locked up so long. The longer I stroked the less I wanted to touch it. I'm surprised that it does not look red or swallen.

The summary at the start said that it would be about 5-20 minutes. At around 18 minutes I lost control and had to ruin an orgasm. The volume of my load is back to around normal. After that the game went on requesting many edges. At the 30 minute mark I started to worry that there was a bug in the game that caused it to keep going. At some point the images stopped but the game kept going on. I considered quitting around the 40 minute mark. The game eventually told me I was being denied 3 times before ended after 53 minutes. That was much longer than I expected.

Old 04-11-2020, 09:47 PM   #7
BoundBoy69

I took some time off to let my skin heal. Probably a little longer than was needed as I have been dreading all the anal tasks in the list. Send me a punishment if you think I need it.

pikkuorja added another video to my list so I am back up to nine tasks.

Tonight I rolled a 5. It was a 41 minute anal training video. Very similar to the first one as they are a set of 3 modules.

My next roll will be https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R766670445

Old 04-19-2020, 04:38 PM   #8
BoundBoy69

It is a good thing I posted a link to a locked in roll. Rerolling would have been too tempting. I was hoping to roll something different so I could do a second instruction right away. Unfortunately the roll was for the 3rd in the set of anal training videos.

I considered doing it after a short break but 80 minutes of ass pounding was intimidating plus I thought it would lessen the effect of the training courses to do two of the set in a night.

Clearly I am not very good at this one task a day thing. This past week I worked a lot of overtime so have basically just worked, ate and slept. The question is was I volunteering to work longer to avoid the next training?

During the last task I was worried about running out of lube so today I went for a walk to the mall to get some. I can't remember the last time I left the house. I was really nice to feel the fresh breeze and sun shining on me.

Since I expect this training video to tell me to put my chastity cage on like the others I have done that in advanced and typed up the first half of this report.

I will also leave my skype on https://join.skype.com/C3430rsbFIv2

Old 04-19-2020, 05:47 PM   #9
BoundBoy69

Well that was the dirtiest anal sessions I have had. I took a large dump a few hours before the session. Apparently that was not all of it. Half way through the training I had to pause to eliminate the remaining bits. They were starting to come out on their own and made a mess all over my towel plus I got some on the bed

I'm not a fan of douching as it takes away the spontaneity of play time and was awkward the few times I tried it. I guess this is an example of why people swear by it.

As for the video itself I did not like it as much as the first two. There was a lot let foreplay before jumping to 60bpm. Instead of having a section dedicated to inserting and removing the dildo multiple times it went up to 160 bpm. I had a puddle of pre cum on my leg within the first 15 minutes so I guess it did its job.

I'm off to clean up while waiting for the next roll
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R584467201

Old 04-19-2020, 07:42 PM   #10
LucyB
getDare Devil

I vote IF you decide you are coming out and want to want you be allowed to edge 3 times then have a ruined orgasm. I can talk you through if you want a session with me and to be accountable. (Kik: LucyBondage44)

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:22 PM   #11
BoundBoy69

To start with it was exciting to come to this thread and see a new post from LucyB. I was starting to think that no one was reading these.

I have added her task to my list and sent her a message on kik. It is well past her bedtime so I don't expect a response tonight.

I have been looking forward to the milonava task that I had tonight. Since it was an interactive activity instead of a video I don't know much about it from when I previewed the links.

The first instruction was to have a pen, paper and lube handy. That got me excited as it was something unique that I was not expecting. Unfortunately it was just so I could write a note and take a verification pic while following the directions. After I was asked to email it to the game maker. It felt like a random time was being selected for when I was supposed to be taking the photo. It was much too short and did not have a way to pause.

The activity took less than 15 minutes which was a nice change from the long videos.

Lets find out what my next task will be https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R360777990

Old 04-22-2020, 09:53 PM   #12
BoundBoy69

As luck would have it Lucy's task was selected the first time it was included in the roll.
I got a response to my first question back from her after I went to bed last night. Today I put my cage on so I would be horny for her and less likely to back out. I sent her a message before supper hoping to do it tonight but after several hours it is still unread.

I guess I'll keep trying to coordinate a time with her for the next few days before doing it on my own or with someone else.

Old 04-25-2020, 05:57 PM   #13
BoundBoy69

I've been noticing a bunch of moisture in the tube of my cage when I wear it. This moisture is probably what caused some of the irritation after my long wear at the start of this thread. The other irritation was from seams in the plastic mold. Those were easy to sand off.

I have an open metal cage on order but it has been stuck at the same spot in china for over a month. Today I decided to do something about the moisture in my current cage so I don't have a repeat of last time.

I took it off and started drilling holes in it so it looks like a colander. Right now they are too small for a q-tip to be inserted but I lined them up in a way I can connect several together if I think the plastic is strong enough. The drill started to over heat about 3/4 of the way through so I stopped for a break. Since I can't put the cage back on until after I sand it I decided to go ahead and do Lucy's task without her.

I edged 3 times while walking around my basement stopping in the bathroom. When it came time to ruin my orgasm I let my dick hang into the sink with my hands behind my back as cum drained out of me.

My next task will be https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R839905021

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasisty, fap, joi, joi slave sub, wank