Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Default Keep Me Posed in quarantine

Hello

As I am home for the next few weeks. I should spend my time being a living piece of art. So give me a pose and tell me how long to be frozen for. Be as creative and fun as possible plz

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Family, Public. Scat, Permeant Damage, Pictures
The Living Statue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:15 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Rosette

I've seen your posts before but have not responded. I'm assuming you may be on lockdown like a lot of people and it is time to do some posing, not just for the sake of posing, but posing with some benefits.

Look at the link below and there are about 30 yoga poses. All have a photo so it's simple to understand. This is one of those web pages with many links, but to keep it simple don't go to the links. Well at least for now.

Since you are home for several weeks practice each pose until you can do each one reasonably well for 5 minutes 10 seconds each. Set your own schedule - spread them out over several days or try them all at once.

The people in the photos have clothes on. Since you are alone at home clothes aren't really necessary, are they? Also, try chastity until you have mastered every photo and provided proper written reports on your progress right here in this thread. Think of it as receiving a reward.

https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/anatomy/chest

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 12:28 PM   #3
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
I've seen your posts before but have not responded. I'm assuming you may be on lockdown like a lot of people and it is time to do some posing, not just for the sake of posing, but posing with some benefits.

Look at the link below and there are about 30 yoga poses. All have a photo so it's simple to understand. This is one of those web pages with many links, but to keep it simple don't go to the links. Well at least for now.

Since you are home for several weeks practice each pose until you can do each one reasonably well for 5 minutes 10 seconds each. Set your own schedule - spread them out over several days or try them all at once.

The people in the photos have clothes on. Since you are alone at home clothes aren't really necessary, are they? Also, try chastity until you have mastered every photo and provided proper written reports on your progress right here in this thread. Think of it as receiving a reward.

https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/anatomy/chest

Sounds Great thanks

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Family, Public. Scat, Permeant Damage, Pictures
The Living Statue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
freeze, pose