Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2020, 11:02 AM   #1
MizLori

Default Need help with my slave bing late to work

My slave and I work in the same office and he is always late. Anywhere from 1-10 mins per day, his supervisor doesn't care as he works hard and will cut his lunches short to make up for it.

I annoys me so I am asking for your help in giving out some fitting punishments. I was thinking basing them on however many minutes late etc.

Miz Lori
MizLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
FolDae

quick question: what does he like, what does he not like? if we know what he considers pnishments, we can help you out better
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Conveniently with your 1-10 minute scale you can work with another 1-10 scale. Mostly. For every 10% he's late to work, you can delay his next orgasm by 10% of a day.

So, if he's 1 minute late, he can't cum for another 2.4 hours. 10 minutes late, no cumming for the next 24 hours. And can you imagine what happens if he's later than that! He'll be desperate enough to be on time real quick.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #4
MizLori

Well he likes damn near anything aside form being used as my urinal and isolation/ignoring.

I do like the idea of delaying his orgasms and he has a long way to go already - June 30th - his birthday
Old 03-02-2020, 03:29 PM   #5
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizLori View Post
Well he likes damn near anything aside form being used as my urinal and isolation/ignoring.
Almost tempting to say to just cuff him and lock him up, get him on edge, then put him up in a closet or alone in a room while locked up after forcing him to edge and ignore him for an amount based on how late he is that day.

While we're at it, not only should he not be late, but also he needs to be early and has to wait to start his work day.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:24 AM   #6
MizLori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Conveniently with your 1-10 minute scale you can work with another 1-10 scale. Mostly. For every 10% he's late to work, you can delay his next orgasm by 10% of a day.

So, if he's 1 minute late, he can't cum for another 2.4 hours. 10 minutes late, no cumming for the next 24 hours. And can you imagine what happens if he's later than that! He'll be desperate enough to be on time real quick.
Hadn't seen this but it will be enacted tomorrow!
Old 04-18-2020, 10:27 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizLori View Post
My slave and I work in the same office and he is always late. Anywhere from 1-10 mins per day, his supervisor doesn't care as he works hard and will cut his lunches short to make up for it.

I annoys me so I am asking for your help in giving out some fitting punishments. I was thinking basing them on however many minutes late etc.

Miz Lori
Hang a locked padlock on his balls. Every minute late = one day it stays there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk