Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-02-2020, 01:48 AM   #1
SissyslutJenny

Default Tales of Sissairia(Beta)

Hey everyone. I've spent alot of time making a D&D mixed with a fap roulette type rpg game.

Consider this post the tutorial.

The rules and classes are HERE

The gist is you make a character by selecting a class and filling out a character sheet and putting it in your blog.

Character Sheet Templates are HERE

After you've made your character sheet read the intro in the Story and Quests blog.

Story and Quests are HERE

After you've read the intro you're ready to travel. Go to the map and choose a location to travel and post where you are headed in the thread. You start in ♡Betaville so the only option to travel to at first is a ◇Field.

Map is HERE

When you travel somewhere consult the area guide included in the map blog for the area you traveled to. Some areas have you encountered enemies to fight.

Enemy guide is HERE

When you encounter enemies roll a D20 for each of them to determine turn order. You always take your turn first unless you are ambushed. If you are roll a D20 to determine where your turn goes in the order. Also post what enemies you are fighting I'm the thread and post how the fight goes.

PvP
There is pvp in this game. If you are in the same area as another player you may challenge them to aduel. If you are both in a ♡ or ♧ area the player can decline the duel, but if they accept they cannot run. If you are both in a ◇ Area they cannot decline your challenge, though they can run away. In a duel their run away chance is reduced by half. Duels do NOT have to be 1 on 1. Any number of players in an area can take part in a duel.

Winning a duel: The stakes of a duel in a ♡or♧ are decides by both parties beforehand. The stakes of a ◇ duel are decided by the victor. They can take any amount of gold or items and can give any dare to the loser within their limits. Though only the player that strikes a finishing blow on another decides what happens to them.

I would LOVE any and all feedback about what you like, don't like, and how you think it should be changed. This is only the very beginning of this game, I am still working on more stuff to add. I just wanted some people to test it first to see how it goes.

If you have any questions post them in the thread and/or PM me.

Always loves random cruel dares and will send dares back if asked..
SissyslutJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:22 AM   #2
SissyslutJenny

I realized I forgot to put in a supply list so here's that.

You'll need: Dildos of various sizes, something to spank whip yourself with, something to tie your arms/legs together with, a blindfold, ice, ice water, access to a shower, and a carrot.

Always loves random cruel dares and will send dares back if asked..
SissyslutJenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk