Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2020, 08:42 AM   #1
purebaby

Default 19/F - decide how I lose my virginity!

Hello again! I guess some of you will remember my punishment thread to punish myself for being a virgin/denying men as per my dom friend's request. Most of those are finished by the way and the remaining few will be done untik Saturday.

On Saturday (Jan 18th), I will finally get to see my dom friend (who lives abroad). We will be alone together for a week. I've been begging him to take my virginity for quite a while now and he finally said yes! But we both don't want it to be a simple vanilla affair. He wants some ideas so he asked me to start this thread. From now on, I won't be allowed to view this thread since he wants it to be a surprise. He will pick the idea he finds the most fun/creative and he might also combine ideas.

I'm also an anal virgin so we want ideas for that too - he says he might take my anal virginity first which is scary since I'm nervous about that lol but I'm also kind of hoping he will, you know how it is

We'd also like ideas for the rest of the week. Anything within limits is fine, my limits and likes are in my signature. Please be detailed. Include position, whether and how (and how many times!) you suggest I cum, how I should please him, maybe anything I can do beforehand to earn this, any tasks...

And one request from me too - please don't go easy on me just because I'm a virgin! I enjoy suffering (to a certain degree) for his amusement and I know he will pick the cruellest ideas haha. And if you are familiar with my previous thread you'll know I'm used to - and love! - pain and denial. It should be a memorable experience after all! Thanks in advance.

rules: can't cum without permisson - and even then only allowed ruined orgasms.
can't do insertion tasks unless my dom friend agrees to them.

likes: edging, denial, humiliation, spanking, ice, toothpaste, hidden public, clothes pegs, mind games

limits: photos & videos, piss, scat, blood, messy, permanent, full public, extreme
purebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 12:44 PM   #2
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

One very cruel idea would be to tie PureBaby, on her back, to her bed before edging her a couple of times to get her pussy all hot and wet, before taking her virginity. Then fuck her hard and rough, including giving her nipples a good hard pinch and twist. Then just as she is about to cum, pull out and ruin her first orgasm as a non-virgin, especially since she likes being denied and humiliated.

Once she had her ruined orgasm, put toothpaste all over her cunt to her cool her down! Now time to start on her ass. Edge her three times now, before fucking her ass and taking her anal virginity. However make sure that you cum whilst fucking her ass, just as she reaches an edge. Then pull yourself out another orgasm of hers.

Lastly untie her and tell her that she can give herself a full orgasm, if you blows you and swallows your cum.

I know this is fairly harsh but I know PureBaby is in her own words a “Filthy Slut” who enjoys being told to edge multiple times for the chance of having an orgasm, only to then be told to ruin it for someone else’s pleasure.

Anyway, I hope the two of your have a fantastic and memorable week.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:38 PM   #3
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

Just stay safe and use protection, I’m not sure what else to add, huge consequences if you don’t,

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:56 PM   #4
bdsmlover24

If you want a really really cruel way that she will remember all her life you could do this :

Tie her in doggy style, put a lot of toothpaste on her clit and in her ass , let it warm and have her making you hard. Then with no preparation fuck her ass really hard and deep, pulling her hairs and spanking her hard. This could be really painful, but I understood that it's what she wants. Continue until you cum in her ass and don't clean yourself.

After that play with her and make her edge a few time. Then when you are ready again, tell her that if she want you to take her virginity, she has to suck you (and so do ATM too). Have a nice blowjob , try some deepthroats and fuck her mouth ( if she want to stop remind her that she can, but she will have to wait until next time to loose virginity). Then cum in her mouth , and again make her edge a few times.

Finally, when you are ready again, finger her ass, take the most cum you can in your hand and make her lick it. She has to clean all the cum you can catch, or have fall down before continuing. Then, if she deserves it , fuck her in the vagina, slowly enough play with her clit and make your best to make her cum or at least have a maximum of pleasure (so the first experience is not only bad, but "hot and cold")

Whatever option you take, make her do a report here of how was her first experience

Warning : this is just an idea, adapt this with protections and be safe

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 05:03 PM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

A good way for purebaby to earn the opportunity to lose her virginity to her friend is by creating a point system, where she has to earn a certain amount of points, by completing various tasks, before she can lose her virginity. This can also be done for her anal virginity.

Example of a point system:

Blowjob = 5 points
Edging in front of friend = 2 points
Cooking a meal for friend = 4 points
Swallowing friend's cum = 3 points
Friend's cum on tits = 2 points
Friend's cum on face = 1 point
Making the bed = 1 point

And on and on and on. If you can come up with enough different tasks, you could also make it so she can only do one task (ie blowjob) a maximum amount of times.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:55 AM   #6
purebaby

Hello! We didn't get a lot of ideas so my friend mostly had to improvise but qe did agree that I should post an update here on how it went and I only just got around to it (sorry for the delay).

For the first few days he didn't fuck me at all, just had me suck him off and played with me a lot, lots of edging and spanking to build me up until I was begging to be fucked - in the ass or pussy, didn't even matter to me as long as he touched me. He took my anal virginity first - we used my cunt juices as lube so he kept edging me until my cunt had leaked enough juice to coat his cock and my asshole. He also did prepared and stretched me first. In return for his generosity with preparing me and using "lube", I had to slap my tits and pussy for him as he fucked my ass. Then he kept fucking my ass and mouth for a few days as I wasn't allowed to cum. My edges were doubled and I was crying by the end, begging to be fucked. He only took my virginity at the end of our very last day together and after I made him cum several times during the day with my mouth and ass. He tied me doggy style and while he went slow at first it did end up very rough. I had to ride the edge the entire time and only allowed to cum at the very last minute, right as he finished cumming himself.

We did stay safe used protection by the way, thanks for the concern!

We also have new rules:

From now on, I'm still not allowed to insert anything in my holes unless he orders me to bc he wants to keep me as tight as possible. Any task I receive here with insertions I have to ask his permission first to complete the task. I'm also only allowed to cum when I have his cock inside one of my holes and have his permission - which isn't likely to happen anytime soon since we won't be able to meet until April or May (not sure of exact time). I can still beg him or the people here on GD for permisson to cum, but it won't be a full orgasm, just a ruined one bc I don't have his cock in me.

rules: can't cum without permisson - and even then only allowed ruined orgasms.
can't do insertion tasks unless my dom friend agrees to them.

likes: edging, denial, humiliation, spanking, ice, toothpaste, hidden public, clothes pegs, mind games

limits: photos & videos, piss, scat, blood, messy, permanent, full public, extreme
purebaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
decide for me, pussy control, slut control, task ideas, virginity