Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-30-2019, 07:50 PM   #1
Kittycupcakes

Default Horny slut needs humiliation

I've been bad lately, and have been cumming all the time. I need to be taught how much of a worthless whore I am. Home alone for a while, and up for anything. Likes and dislikes in the signature

Dislikes: clit torture, piss play

Hard limits: scat, permanent harm, blood, pics, chemicals

I have no Kik, and I'm not looking for a master. Just looking to play!

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/bVkGgLSw
Kittycupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:59 PM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Put your nipple clamps on and get ready for a long session of clit spanking.

Spread your legs and apply 10 hard swats per minute for 10 minutes. Thin long implement.

At this point you may remove the nipple clamps.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:07 PM   #3
Kittycupcakes

I have my clamps on and I'm about to start my spankings, my nipples are stinging already from the clamps, I can't imagine how it will be when I start spanking my pussy

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

Old 10-30-2019, 08:18 PM   #4
Kittycupcakes

I finished my spankings, my clit is sore, tender and bright red. My nipples are perky and swollen too. It made me so wet though, feeling the sharp pain against my pussy

The following user says Thank You to Kittycupcakes for this post:
Old 10-30-2019, 08:24 PM   #5
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycupcakes View Post
I finished my spankings, my clit is sore, tender and bright red. My nipples are perky and swollen too. It made me so wet though, feeling the sharp pain against my pussy
Squeeze, slap, pinch, and play with your tits. You are not allowed to touch your clit. Continue this for 15 minutes
Old 10-30-2019, 08:43 PM   #6
Kittycupcakes

I've been playing with my tits just like you asked. My nipples are so tender after the clamps and I have been pinching them until they are even pinker than normal. Then I started slapping my tits until the skin got warm and stung. I could feel my clit getting hot, but I didn't touch it. My tits are now bright red from your punishment

Old 10-30-2019, 09:06 PM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Take a cold shower, as cold as you can get it to be. You must be right under the full stream for at least 5 continuos minutes.

Edge once times without drying.

Edge once more... This time, when you are right at the point of edging, you are to apply some mild hot sauce straight in your clit. Let the hot sauce cool you off.

Play with your clit until you cum.

Clean yourself.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 09:41 PM   #8
Kittycupcakes

Oh fuck this one was hard. I turned on my shower and sat under the freezing cold stream for the 5 minutes, I even set a timer. It was so cold because outside is 20 degrees. I was ice cold and covered in goosebumps in seconds. I sat under the cold water and thought about what a dirty whore I've been.

Once the timer went off, I immediately started rubbing my freezing clit. My cold hair was dripping down my body, but I was just thinking of how humiliated I felt so I edged pretty quickly once everything warmed up. Then I put the hot sauce on my clit. That burned!! After the rubbing and the spankings from earlier, my clit was very sensitive so it picked up on the hot sauce quickly. I managed to rub another one out through the hot sauce pain though. I kept going this time until I came. The mix of the pain and pleasure was unlike any orgasm I've ever had.

My clit has finally stopped burning as bad and I'm still wet from the orgasm. Thank you for allowing me to cum!

Old 10-31-2019, 10:12 AM   #9
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Default Warming up

If it's cold out, let's warm you up! *evil laugh*

I want you to fill up your kitchen sink with steaming hot water, with your clit just beneath the faucet. soak in it till pink, then scrub your pussy and asshole hard with a dish brush and liquid dish soap.

Then, all hot and foamy, soak for another 10 minutes. Afterwards, drain the sink, rinse off with cold water, and dry off using a kitchen towel. Write up a full report of the experience.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 11:20 AM   #10
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycupcakes View Post
Oh fuck this one was hard. I turned on my shower and sat under the freezing cold stream for the 5 minutes, I even set a timer. It was so cold because outside is 20 degrees. I was ice cold and covered in goosebumps in seconds. I sat under the cold water and thought about what a dirty whore I've been.

Is that 20C or 20F?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, horny, humiliate, humiliation, orgasm abuse