Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-29-2019, 01:14 AM   #1
slave4u2hurt

Default chatubate dares

hi there been off gd for a while and have decided to come back for some fun. i have decided that i want to do some dares involving chatubate and i want you to pick what happens at how many views i get or something like that as i am not verified so cant use tips. i was thinking that i could do a diffrent form of punnishment with every so amount of watchers so like just a idea i had was a bucket tied to the balls and then whenever there is 5 more views add a cup of water to it. Im okey with a large amount of pain but i dont want it to all be very basic like hit your balls hard 10 times. i like the unique and painful and creative punnishments that people dont really think of and all over it to be in the lower regions if you know what i mean.For those of you that have read this whole thing please message your ideas to my Skype and i might even do them live on skype for you or send a video if you perfer details in signiture for skype. I am 19 years old very tall and slim/athletic build and have brown hair.

likes= pain and torture of just about any kind as long as its lower region like i dont like doing nipple stuff and cbt and just anything a bit painful or humillating. Check my signiture for more information on things to use when coming up with your punnishments and if i dont have something then just ask as i might be able to find something to use in place or buy it.
hi there so i am trying something new. so i have made a account on chatubate where i will be streaming and chating about punnishments. you may give me any punnishment but please made it creative and unique. i do also enjoy painful punnishments. i currently have rope toothpaste vaporub deepheat candles beer bottle and if you require something for a punnishment i will find something if possible.
limits are face and poo
[email protected]
slave4u2hurt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk