Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-30-2019, 01:20 PM   #1
SissyslutJenny

Default Jenny's house of Halloween horror

Since Halloween is coming up I wanted to make a themed thread.
So welcome to the House of Halloween Horror.

Intro
It's the biggest house you've ever seen in your life. And despite the fact that it just popped up one day it looks older than anything you've ever seen.
There's something about the house that draws you in. It feels sinister but inviting. It puts you in what seems like a trance
Before you know it you step in the house and see a long twisting hallway. You follow it deep down in to the depths of the house. Until eventually you come across a wide open room. Suddenly you snap out of it. "Wait, where am I?" You say. You look around the room you see three doors with signs on them on the far end of the room. You decide to not to check any farther and head back down the hall you came from. You walk for what seems like an hour. You knew the house was big but surely it couldn't be that big. Could it? Eventually you see a light, it seems you found the end. You walk out and find that you're back in the room you were in before. "How is this possible?" You definitely didn't take a wrong turn. Hell, there were no turns. Then you notice a sign I'm front of you that wasn't there last time. You read it and it says "Welcome to the house of horrors. There is no back, only forwards." Crazy as it seems. You have to go forward. You walk up to the doors. As you approach them a voice boom out. "One is safe, two are not. Be wary of your path or you may rot. In this house you're not alone. Monsters try to keep you from home" You look at the signs on the doors. One says "safe", one says "not safe" one says "safe, the other one is a red herring"

Rules

Join as either a victim or a monster. The goal for victims is to get through the house. The goal for the monsters is to terrorize the victims.

Once or twice a day I'll give victims a choice of paths to take. Victims will post which path they choose. After a while I'll post the consequences of each path. Sometimes there will be a safe path. Sometimes there will be a path that's not as bad as the others, and sometimes one will just be way worse than the others.
In addition there will be people posing as monsters roaming the house. So just because a path doesn't have any consequences from me doesn't mean it's safe. There are multiple types of monsters that can give dares based on their type. To join as a monster make a post saying you're joining as whatever type of monster you choose. Monsters can switch their type every round. Also monster will choose a path to wait for victims. MONSTERS DON'T POST IN THE THREAD WHICH PATH YOU'RE IN. PM ME YOUR CHOICE. if you're a monster you give a dare related to your theme to everyone who walked down your path.

Victims aren't completely defenseless though. If you choose the right path you may find an item that protects you from certain monsters. I'm not gonna make a list of all items but when you find one I'll tell you what they do when you find. It'll be along the lines of "you find a crucifix, it protects you from one vampire task and you may give that vampire a task." Or something like that. So be careful monsters you're not completely safe either.

Types of monsters

Mummies: They love using their bandages to tie people up and whip people with them. Task types. Bondage, spanking/light to moderate pain.

Poltergeist: They like to posses you and make you do degrading things. Task types Humiliation, hidden public.

Vampires: They like sucking. And can entrall and hypnotize you. Task types Oral, make someone post in another thread.

Succubus/Incubus: Sex crazed demons. Can turn you sex crazed as well. Or keep you wanting. Task types Sissification, edging

Werewolves: They like it doggy style. Task types Anal, pet play

Swamp Monsters: They'll make you wet, messy and nasty like them. Task types Diaper, messy

Devils: Very powerful but have to make deals. Task types Can give two tasks of whatever variety you wish. But victims can PM you a dare as well.

And more if I can think of some.

Always loves random cruel dares and will send dares back if asked..

Last edited by SissyslutJenny; 09-30-2019 at 01:48 PM.
SissyslutJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
SissyslutJenny

First choice of path

You see three doors with signs on them.

You look at the signs on the doors.
One says "safe"
One says "not safe"
One says "safe, the other one is a red herring"

Choose wisely

Old 09-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #3
WAM_Games

Great thread! Thank you! I want to be in as a victim.

I'll take the third door. "safe, the other one is a red herring"
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #4
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll join as a victim and stop at the doors, excited and slightly scared about the haunted house, I read each sign, pondering, then decide that the “safe” door is the one for me, I eagerly head inside

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:55 PM   #5
RebekaD
Distinguished Member

I"m going to join.

I look at the doors for a moment pondering before coming to the conclusion that the door marked not safe seems like an okay choice. In a house of horrors is anything safe? Well let's just take the risk and head through the "not safe" door.
Limits: Family, Anal, Public, (Face) Pictures/Cam, Messy, Drinking/Eating Bodily Fluids
click for full likes/limits

Toys listed here
Dare Calendar
RebekaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:04 PM   #6
Muddy Lad

Default Swamp Monster

As much as I would like to be play the victim im gonna be a Swamp Monster instead
Diapers

What I want to try:
Public Humiliation,

What I dont like:
Ilegal, Nude in Public, Blood anything permanent.
Muddy Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:08 PM   #7
SissyslutJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Lad View Post
As much as I would like to be play the victim im gonna be a Swamp Monster instead
Yay. We have our first monster. Go ahead and PM me which path you're going to hide in.

Old 09-30-2019, 03:09 PM   #8
ClosingTag

I’m going to join as a victim! Let’s see what the “safe, the other door is a red herring” has behind it!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 03:15 PM   #9
Subbyprincess13

I'll join as a victim. After pondering between my options I'm going with the not safe door, because hwo knows maybe the other two doors are red herrings.

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 03:21 PM   #10
monkeytuna

This sounds really fun! Glad to catch one of these threads when it's just getting started. I'll join as a monster, as an incubus for now.
Limits: face, crossdress/sissy, permanent, public, heavy pain, friends/family, long term denial, blood, money, social suicide, cum eating, piss drinking, scat

kik: itsmonkeytuna

https://i.imgur.com/EBFOzVB.png
monkeytuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 04:03 PM   #11
SissyslutJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytuna View Post
This sounds really fun! Glad to catch one of these threads when it's just getting started. I'll join as a monster, as an incubus for now.
Another monster joins. These halls are getting dangerous.
PM me which path you're waiting in.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:12 PM   #12
SissyslutJenny

Path results time!!

Safe You enter the door that says safe taking it at face value. You walk down the hall and it seems normal at first. Until you accidentally step on a floor switch. You hear a click and gears moving but nothing seems to be happening. Then you notice the hall seems like its getting smaller. Wait a second. It's not getting smaller the ceiling is lowering. Oh crap you're about to get crushed. But as it gets to the height wheres just enough room for you to crawl on your belly it stops. Punishment Until the next choice of paths (which will be in a few hours) crawl everywhere you can on your belly.

Not Safe You walk down the hall. As far as you can tell there's nothing dubious in here. But its awfully dark. And it seems like its getting darker fast. You pull out a lighter from your pocket but it doesn't help it's still getting darker. Oh God. It's not getting darker, your visions going away.Punishment wear a blindfold during the next 5 dares you do in this thread. And for all ones outside of this thread until you finish the five.

Safe, the other one is a red herring.
You walk down the hall and all is normal. You eventually see a door. It must be the end. Wow. That was easy. You make it mere steps before the end when your foot gets stuck. You look down and see you're standing in a puddle of murky water. When suddenly the water starts bubbling and out rises a swamp monster. You're at his mercy. Punishment Whatever the swamp monster says. This path was safe other than that.

I post more path choices in a bit. Thanks for playing all.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:28 PM   #13
Muddy Lad

Your at my mercy now for disturbing me from my slumber. My plan worked red herring indeed. *murky laugh*^

Your punishment for disturbing me is to wear a diaper if possible but pants will do. Get some mushy peas play with them using hands to make them gooey and pour the substance down the front and back of your diaper/pants. Fill them up....
Double dare you to go to your local shop like that.
Diapers

What I want to try:
Public Humiliation,

What I dont like:
Ilegal, Nude in Public, Blood anything permanent.
Muddy Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 07:51 AM   #14
WAM_Games

I go through my door and everything seems normal at first. Feeling pretty good about beating that easy puzzle, I make my way through most of the hallway until I hear some bubbling... It's the swamp monster! Damn it.... Just when I thought I was safe, the swamp monster pulls out my pants and dumps smelly mushy peas. Gross... Now I'm going to be uncomfortable for the rest of the game.

(I'll do my forfeit in regular pants)
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:18 AM   #15
RebekaD
Distinguished Member

I wander down the unsafe hallway and as I go I realize that my vision is fading. I find a wall and feel along it hoping to find a way out.
Limits: Family, Anal, Public, (Face) Pictures/Cam, Messy, Drinking/Eating Bodily Fluids
click for full likes/limits

Toys listed here
Dare Calendar
RebekaD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RebekaD for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk