Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-18-2019, 12:47 AM   #1
MasterJ25

Male 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (easy kik slave)

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (easy kik slave)

Hello, I am Master J and I’m looking for a slave/submissive on kik. The thing about being a slave to me is that it’s everything you want it to be. That is because I don’t force anything and I don’t push limits. I like being a Master and I don’t need a bunch of requirements to enjoy myself. All I require is for you to have kik and the ability to send pics and videos. Showing your face is not required or expected. Age doesn’t matter and neither does body type.

This is not my first time having a slave. I have had many over the past couple of years. I decided to start over again because I just missed doing this. I love having a slave doing tasks for me. Now because of the experience I have, I already know the type of tasks I like to see be done. I know my interests and I know my dislikes. Even though I do have my own interests, You don’t need to be into all of them. I can enjoy a lot of different things so you not liking a bunch of my interests is not a problem.

INTERESTS/ LIKES:
-pics, videos
-Humiliation, name calling, degration, taunting
-Spanking, light pain
-Nude, underwear, stripping, dressing you up, posing
-Body writing, writing on paper
-Edging, teasing, forced orgasms, ruined orgasms
-Light bondage, toys
-Homemade items (I enjoy these because some slaves don’t have toys so I have fun thinking of ways to use household items)
-Many other things.
- Possibly blackmail(I recently had an idea for something fun for slaves who like blackmail or who want more of a challenge, please ask me about it if you are interested)

I have such a wide list of interests that I just can’t list everything here. Again, you are not required to do any of these things. I will ask you your likes before we do anything and if I give you a task you can’t do, I can just replace it with something you can do. Nothing is a problem with me. Honestly, it is very easy to be my slave. It is as difficult and challenging as YOU like it to be. Please note that I still expect you to do your best. I never get mad or upset over a failed task, but multiple failed tasks means something isn’t right and I would like to fix the problem instead of wasting time. This is supposed to be fun for both of us. If one of us isn’t having fun, then we fix it.

A few other things I should mention is time and location. The thing is, neither matter to me. If we don’t have a schedule that align, then I can give you tasks to do when you can over the next 24 hours. I can give you easy tasks to do when you can’t do much, or if you have a lot of freetime, I could go all out. It is all on your time. Location isn’t even a factor in anything so that wont matter. Also, the length of your slavery can be as long as you are interested in. I’m up for short term or long term.

Now how about my dislikes? Hard pain, marks/scars, blood, illegal, public. I don’t have a lot of dislikes because I can get into almost anything you enjoy. A slave isn’t an object to me, but an owned person who just likes to please me. Still a person, nothing less. So i’m not going to treat you like a mindless task slave, but as a human who enjoys being my slave. If there is an interest you like, then I can like it too. If there is an interest I like and you don’t, then we won’t do it. I will only give you tasks you can actually do, not force you to do anything. Just try your best and I will be happy.

If you have read this far, maybe this sounds like a thing you want to try. Maybe you still have questions. Or maybe you just aren’t sure. All I can say is message me and we can talk about anything. I will respond as soon as I can. Ask me all the questions you need answered. We can discuss everything you need. I hope to hear from you! Kik: MasterJ111

Last edited by MasterJ25; 09-20-2019 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Added a sentence, changed a requirement
Old 09-18-2019, 09:51 PM   #2
Abc123wrestling

Great ad dude. I really hope you find your girl!
Old 09-19-2019, 03:56 PM   #3
MasterJ25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abc123wrestling View Post
Great ad dude. I really hope you find your girl!
Thank you! I haven't found my slave yet but I’m still searching.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:55 PM   #4
Abc123wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJ25 View Post
Thank you! I haven't found my slave yet but I’m still searching.
No problem and good luck!
Old 09-24-2019, 05:57 PM   #5
MasterJ25

Well ladies, considering Kik is shutting down, I guess I will have to end my search for a kik slave. I know we don’t know when it will close yet, but I am moving on from it anyway. PM here if you are interested in this ad and we can discuss where to message each other. If another messaging platform takes over as the go-to platform, I might Remake this ad. It’s too bad this has happened because i’m sure this will negatively effect this site for awhile. I don’t understand why they don’t just sell the kik app to another company, but what do I really know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
easy, fun, kik, master, slave