Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2019, 11:48 AM   #1
sub_ely

Female Yours For A Week AND Help Me Push a Limit

Hi Everyone!

I just completed a weekend of spankings and it reminded me that my place is to serve and submit to the will of others. Master has to work a lot this week, but we decided I still need to be controlled and challenged the rest of this week/weekend.

Please help me be a good slut by giving rules and dares, controlling my waking (and maybe sleeping) moments.

These can be driving to work related (safety first), work related (nothing to get me fired for), at home (though Master gets precedence), and anything in between. I will particularly have a lot of time Friday night when Master has to go out.

We would also like to start pushing one of my limits a little though not crossing it. I have pee and scat as a limit but would like to start exploring bathroom related dares more. I am intrigued by being a toilet slut but cannot bring myself to actually come in contact with urine or shit. Any dares helping me to explore this side without actually touching urine and shit would be especially appreciated. For instance, I was dared once to masturbate in a public stall at work. I did this a few times, which was exciting, but one day someone came in and pooped next to me and the thought of me getting off next to that just elevated the orgasm to another level.

Toys:
Vibrating Dildo
Vibrator
Studded leather paddle
Handcuffs
Blind folds
Spreader bar with hand and wrist cuffs.
Under bed restraints (to spread eagle).
Riding crop.
Rope.
Common household and office supplies.

Fun spaces:
Nearby park that is pretty vacant at night.
Wilderness trails.
Small step-in closet.
Bathroom and half-bathroom under the stairs.
Spare bed.
Own office but there is a window to the hallway.

About me: long Red hair, blue eyes, 46 DD or DDD depending on brand. Curvy, not thin.

As always, thank you and I will report.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.

Last edited by sub_ely; 09-03-2019 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Better fitting title. Forgot icon.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:58 PM   #2
sub_ely

Default Please use this slut.

Masters, Mistresses, fellow subs, and anyone else on getdare, this slut is begging you for some temporary rules and dares to follow and complete for you.

Lots of information above. Likes, dislikes, and limits in the signature.

Please let me service you.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:34 PM   #3
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Two assignments:

For the next week, you're to go to sleep with the spreader bar attached to your ankles. Put on two pairs of underwear and place your vibrator between them on it's lowest setting in the best position to stimulate you without being overwhelming. Leave it running all night or until the battery runs out and needs to be recharged.

Or, if you really can't sleep, then leave it running for an hour while you try to sleep. After that hour, you can turn off the vibe but then must listen though headphones of audio of people orgasming all night instead. The volume can be as low as you want, just as long as you can hear it barely.

For that week, you are now allowed to orgasm unless your master says otherwise.

Secondly, I have something totally different for you. (I haven't given many tasks like this one. Hopefully it works out.)

As you're doing the first assignment and are getting hornier and hornier, I want you to do a little creative writing. Go though my post history (it's not that long; even just the most recent ones work) to get an idea of the sorts of ideas I have and tasks I give. Then I want you to edge at least twice, and then write out a story/fantasy/scenario involving those themes as best as you can. Feel free to mix in things you enjoy or like the idea of. Nothing crazy, doesn't have to be long. Afterwards, edge another 2 times.

Seems like the kind of thing that might, for example, be perfect to knock out during a lunch break at work maybe? To give one example. Try to do two of them over the course of the week, but more are encouraged. The idea is to get you thinking about different things some and to be creative with the ideas, that's it.

Hopefully between these two things you'll be horny all the time, stimulated frequently, and trying to think creatively about new ideas as well.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control me, slut control, use this slut