Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2019, 08:50 AM   #1
Pussywhipped

Band-Aid Report and Request for Punishments

Hello Getdare members!

I was positively surprised by how many people participated in my recent poll where you decided what I should put up my ass during work today. As the 2 options with the most votes, half a tube of toothpaste and 3 marshmallows were chosen. I have carried out my tasks now and I'm posting the report here.

Now I have tried to follow the dares as faithfully as possible but as you will see, I chickened out a bit on one or two occasions. This is the reason I am giving you the chance to assign me punishments if you think I cheated too much. The rules for punishment requests are outlined below the report. Enjoy!

During the last two and a half days, I followed the poll almost obsessively as a delicious anticipation and excitement was building. I haven't allowed myself to have an orgasm during that time and due to constantly thinking about what I was going to do and some edging, I got desperately horny.
When I woke up this morning, I took a small cleaning enema in the shower, packed an additional pair of underwear and pants just to be safe and went off to buy the toothpaste and marshmallows. I quickly bought a medium-sized tube of normal toothpaste but, believe it or not, after searching three different stores I couldn't find any marshmallows (they aren't that popular where I'm from) so I replaced them with a similar kind of candy.

After a bus-drive filled with anticipation I got to my workplace, pushed in the toothpaste in the toilet and tucked it in with a bit of tissue to seal it. I'm ashamed to say that I couldn't quite manage half the tube but only about one third of it. The cold burn came and went in waves, an exciting mixture of uncomfortable and pleasant. A few times I had to bend over to pick something up and there was a sharp sting as the paste got pushed in deeper by the tight pants I was wearing. The same happened when taking a seat.
After exactly one hour, I had almost forgotten about the insertion as I was focusing on work, when suddenly, a wave of cramps exploded in my belly and I had to run to the toilet to expel.

After a break of about 2 hours, it was time for the "marshmallows". I sucked on them for two minutes or so to make them smoother and pushed them in. They felt nice and soft, a bit sticky.
I was a bit worried about the laxative effects so I decided to take a walk through town to avoid accidentally making a mess at work. To make up for this I took a route that goes through the red light district: the prostitutes there are REALLY aggressive and often straight up grab you and try to pull you in. This happened a few times and it was a bit humiliating to be grabbed up by them while being distracted by the sticky mess I held in. (Un?)fortunately though, I didn't experience any of the laxative effects of marshmallows as it turned out the other things were a poor replacement and nothing else happened except that I accidentally pushed out one of them, which melted away in my underwear. After one hour, I expelled the rest on a public toilet.

All in all, I really enjoyed this dare. It was thrilling and I'm going to do something like this again with more humiliating options.
Thank you for all your votes, I hope you enjoyed reading this report.

Now for the punishment: if you think I deserve to be punished for chickening out, you can suggest a punishment either in this thread or by PM. I will accept the first 3 reasonable punishments within my limits and attempt to do them within a week after receiving them. The punishments should ideally be something that is very unpleasant (painful, degrading or humiliating) but leaves no room for excuses not to do it, so they shouldn't be similar to the original task as I might not go through with it for the same reason.

You can see my limits in my sig, but what do I mean with 'reasonable'? Reasonable doesn't mean that it has to be a mild punishment (you can be as mean as you want) but it should:

- be something that can be done quietly, in public or at a secluded place since I cannot do any dares at home at the moment.
- not result in public loss of face as this is my hometown and it could seriously impact my life or job.
- be easily feasible even if extremely unpleasant to ensure that I follow through with it.
- not leave any big marks if possible.

Examples:
- jerk off into a condom and slurp it dry on a public toilet for 10 minutes while rubbing your nipples. >reasonable because quiet
- walk around a busy square with cum dripping from your face >unreasonable, public exposure.
-cut some switches, go to a secluded place and whip your ass 50 times >barely reasonable, might leave marks.

Let me know if you have any questions about the report or the punishment.
Thanks!

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss

Last edited by Pussywhipped; 07-22-2019 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Spelling
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 02:09 AM   #2
Pussywhipped

Bumping this thread once just to see if I can really get away without a punishment.

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, insertions, public, punishment, report