Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Cool The person above ~ One-time Blackmail Slave [OBS]

Playing consensual blackmail is fun and exciting, but it needs proper rules to work.
Here is how it works:

-Post "I'm in as a one time blackmailed dare slave, from the time of this post until ..... hours has passed. My limits are: ..... My likes are: ..... You will get secret blackmail info from me, and a humiliating pic/pics and working email addresses to friends and family members to send the info/pics to if I fail to complete your dare in every detail within my limits. The first blackmail Master/Mistress will get my info, pic/pics and email address to blackmail me sent to the email address of the blackmailer, and if I don't complete it as requested, I will be in risk of exposure to someone that knows me and will recognize me even in a picture that isn't showing eyes/nose, but some private known objects/places/tattoos etc that together will be enough personal identification to identify me and humiliate me beyond my dreams."

Then the blackmailer posts here "I'm in as a blackmailer to ..... !" and sends the dare by PM to the blackmailed, and the dare is done within the time frame, or the blackmailer has the power to send the info/pics to the working email addresses. However, the information can also be dropped bit by bit to make the blackmailed try harder to do the dare, or the rest of it is exposed by email.

After the dare is completed, the information has to be deleted by the blackmailer, because it is a 100% consensual blackmail dare.

Example of a failed and exposed bm victim:
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, consensual, person above