Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-12-2019, 02:52 PM   #1
Bnth_you

Default I wet my pants

I feel very humiliated and ashamed. I was not allowed to pee and hadn't peed since I woke up this morning. I was on my way home from work and I pissed myself. I deserve to be punished for being disobedient and peeing without permission and for peeing myself.
Items: household items, icy hot, toothpaste, lovense vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, diapers, pull ups, plastic pants, bed wetting alarm.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Bnth_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Wetting your pants at your age? And I see you also wet your bed the other day. What a naughty girl! I think the only appropriate punishment is some time in diapers. Buy yourself a pack and wear them until they're gone ( if wearing in public is an issue, just wear at home). You may only pee in your diapers during this time.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:54 PM   #3
Bnth_you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Wetting your pants at your age? And I see you also wet your bed the other day. What a naughty girl! I think the only appropriate punishment is some time in diapers. Buy yourself a pack and wear them until they're gone ( if wearing in public is an issue, just wear at home). You may only pee in your diapers during this time.
Yes Sir. I will pick up diapers tomorrow and do as you instructed. Thank you Sir.
Items: household items, icy hot, toothpaste, lovense vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, diapers, pull ups, plastic pants, bed wetting alarm.
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Old 05-14-2019, 05:13 PM   #4
Bnth_you

I redponded to bbob's pm but I ordered diapers online because I was too embarrassed to by them in person. I am currently doing a punishment, well, a combined punishment. I can pee 3 times per day...over that and I get punished. I can pee once before lunch, once between 12-6 and once after 6 but before bed. The catch is I can only pee once at work. Everything else is done in my pants and I cannot change until I am ready to leave for work. I have to write piss slut above my cunt every morning. This is a really humiliating punishment laying in my piss all night.if I have to go out, I can change into clean clothes but have to immediately put my smelly, pissy clothes back on as soon as Im home again. I am sorry bbob for not doing your punishment right away. I will let you know as soon as I begin it. I will accept an additional punishment for my disobedience to you Sir
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Old 05-14-2019, 05:50 PM   #5
WinnieI2P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnth_you View Post
I redponded to bbob's pm but I ordered diapers online because I was too embarrassed to by them in person. I am currently doing a punishment, well, a combined punishment. I can pee 3 times per day...over that and I get punished. I can pee once before lunch, once between 12-6 and once after 6 but before bed. The catch is I can only pee once at work. Everything else is done in my pants and I cannot change until I am ready to leave for work. I have to write piss slut above my cunt every morning. This is a really humiliating punishment laying in my piss all night.if I have to go out, I can change into clean clothes but have to immediately put my smelly, pissy clothes back on as soon as Im home again. I am sorry bbob for not doing your punishment right away. I will let you know as soon as I begin it. I will accept an additional punishment for my disobedience to you Sir
Wearing diapers is a good start, but on its own, it just enables your behaviour, making it easier to piss yourself. To really learn your lesson, you need something more:

If you pee outside the allowed times, even if it's in a diaper, you must write a line describing how you lost control right across your tits. Each time you wet yourself, write a new line one inch above the last one. If you can go a whole day only peeing when you're allowed to, you can wash off all the writing. As the lines get higher on your chest, they'll get harder to cover.
WinnieI2P is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WinnieI2P for this post:
Old 05-14-2019, 06:09 PM   #6
Bnth_you

You are right and I thank you for this rule
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Old 05-14-2019, 06:12 PM   #7
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

Additionally, you cannot wear anything with a high neckline. Also, whenever you are home alone, you can only wear a diaper.
GenderfluidMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:17 PM   #8
Bnth_you

Understood, this is gonna be very humiliating
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Old 05-22-2019, 12:49 AM   #9
Bnth_you

I have the diapers and began wearing them at home. I peed my diaper last night and it was so full. I felt really humiliated laying in my very soaked diaper. I fell asleep and when I woke up in the middle of the night, i changed into a new diaper. I need to pee again but for now am going to ignore it and go back to sleep.
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Old 05-28-2019, 05:36 AM   #10
Bnth_you

I have been wearing a diaper at home and because my bladder is being untrained, I wet myself after I fall asleep often. It is very humiliating waking up in a wet diaper. I know I deserve this though.
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, humiliated humiliate, wet clothes