Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2019, 04:57 PM   #1
Kitty_Fox

Default Costume & Dare For a Fun Night

My boyfriend and I are planning for a fun night full of costumes, dares, and toys when I am back in town (about 2 weeks from today). I will be back for about 3 months so we'd like to try many new dares. We're having some trouble coming up with good dares and costumes and wanted to see if any of you had ideas. We are both into being humiliated, messy, petplay, and being dominated/dominating the other.

All ideas are welcome as long as within limits!!

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Dislikes: golden shower, pee drinking
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F

Last edited by Kitty_Fox; 04-22-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Kitty_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Ok. So you want private dares or some riskier semi public ones?
Any budget for mess, costumes or just use what you have in hand?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:09 PM   #3
Kitty_Fox

Were looking for private dares. Depending on what ideas you have for semi public we might take those into consideration as well. Budget is no more than appx. $100 for everything.

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F
Old 04-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #4
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Switch clothes for at least a day, maybe go in public. You boyfriend of course has to go through your makeup routine too, and use each other's soaps and shampoos, hair products, deodorants. Basically, try to look as much like your SO as possible

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:47 PM   #5
Kitty_Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Switch clothes for at least a day, maybe go in public. You boyfriend of course has to go through your makeup routine too, and use each other's soaps and shampoos, hair products, deodorants. Basically, try to look as much like your SO as possible
Were looking for something that's done over a night (maybe a span of 1-3 hours) and something that isn't fully public. Thank you for you idea though, we will keep this in mind for the future if we ever decide to do something more public!

24/F
Old 04-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

the question is would you rather have the risk/reward of one control the other or both you getting played with by each other?

Are you going to have sex/get intimate during the session?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:30 PM   #7
Kitty_Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
the question is would you rather have the risk/reward of one control the other or both you getting played with by each other?

Are you going to have sex/get intimate during the session?
We both plan to control each other. He has some of his own ideas so ideas for me dominating him will be appreciated. We do plan to have sex during this session.

24/F
Old 04-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #8
GriffinStar

I created a dare for couples and I think would be perfect for you guys and what you like. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351635 it's a bit tough but you will be hidden by a two person horse costume. You could do the dare somewhere more semi public if you'd like.

Gray area: Pee, cum

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.

Last edited by GriffinStar; 04-25-2019 at 03:44 PM.
GriffinStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 04:58 PM   #9
flxary

Default blind cat play

So how about this
u will naked or get dress as a cat
the u will only meowing all the time
and use ur blindfold so u cant see
of course u will get all 4 (u can tied it all 4 too like tie ur ankle to the tight and wrist to upper arm)

u can use a remote control vibrator too
with the remote giving to the guy and increasing the speed when ur getting close to him (or bluff up to him)

the task is u must find ur boyfriend while blindfold
he can call u many times until u find him

the he can reward u with some bj or 69
or maybe he can tie ur hand behind so u cant use hand
:3

Last edited by flxary; 04-25-2019 at 05:22 PM.
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, costumes