Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Stardares

Default My slave's report.

I set my slave this task:
You are to take any household object and place it inside your ass.
You are then to take your vibrator and masterbate until you need to orgasm.
Once at this stage, you are to twist your nipples and pinch them.
Cool off, making sure you're not close to cumming anymore.
You are then to slide your vibrator on the lowest setting into your pussy.
You must keep the object in your ass and the object in your pussy until you have emailed me, and I have given permission for them to be taken out.

And this is the report she sent me:
So my mother called out dinner was ready and i went out, with the candle in my arse, feeling very self conscious. I'm wearing a dress, so there was really no need to, there was no way anyone would notice. I also had a slight wedgie to help hold the candle in, which was rubbing a little, and my arse was begining to ache from having something inside it this long. It's the longest i've had something in my arse for. But i was feeling super horny, and desperately wanted to touch myself. My pussy was throbbing. I grabbed my food and hurried out, desperate to get back and start on the task.
I put the food down, grabbed my vibe from the drawer and laid on my bed. Turning the vibe on the highest it can go i placed it against my clit and was immediately moaning and convulsing from the pleasure. This, in turn, was making my ass clamp tight around the candle, which hurt but added to my pleasure. I continued massaging my clit with the vibe until i was so close to cumming i couldn't take much more. I rested the vibe near to my clit, so i could still fee. the vibrations but would not orgasm, and began to massage my already erect nipples, pinching them between my nails and moaning in pleasure.
After i'd done this for about 1 minute i removed the vibe from my clit, and lowered it to it's lowest setting, as requested. I pressed the vibrator to the entrance to my pussy and began to slowly push it in. I moaned again at the intense pleasure and soon it was inside me, vibrating away. I was still super horny and frustrated from not being allowed orgasm.
Pulling my underwear back up and standing up i winced, at the pain from being filled in both holes and from the intense throbbing going through my pussy from the ache for an orgasm. Then i came online here and emailed you the report, like you requested Sir
I really enjoyed my task, it was a bit of a challenge, but it felt amazing.

I then said she could remove the items from her body if she did another task:
I got on all four on my bed, as this seemed the easiest way to complete the task you had set me. The first thing i did was to pull the vibrator out and turn the setting to high, as requested, i then returned it to it's original place in my pussy where the vibrations made me ache with the need for a orgasm.
I took my left hand and stretched it back behind me. I procedeed to count 10 strokes with my left hand onto my bare butt, then i repeated on the right.
My butt was quite sore by this point, but i was still so horny, especially with my ass and pussy full. So i turned over and laid down, pulling the vibrator back out my pussy and placing it on my clit, massaging it around until i was soon moaning, and writhing in pleasure, as an orgasm took over my body.
After my orgasm i rested briefly, tired from the intensity of the orgasm, and then pulled the candle out of my ass and put it back in my "sex" drawer
Thank you , Master.

Does anyone know of any good blogs to set up a blog for my slave?
Do you think my slave could improve her report in any way?
Stardares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
LenaBella

Thank you for giving me the chance to prove my loyalty and obedience to you Master.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Nyx
Account Banned

Blogspot.com
Blogger.com
However, both are the same site, just with different names. ^^
Nyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
Spun sugar

Personally I use thoughts.com

Follow my slave blog at http://www.thoughts.com/spunSugar13/blog
Spun sugar is offline   Reply With Quote