View Poll Results: Pick one, will do for all of January 2019
Nothing, just be a normal month 1 2.94%
Wear cock ring 24/7 except when cleaning weekly 5 14.71%
Wear Chasity Device 24/7 except for weekly cleaning. 28 82.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
InternetSissy

Smile Choose one for Jan 2019

Hello all, this is a goal oriented poll. Basically, the more people vote the more things I will have to do, I will be posting a poll like this every month for the following month. This poll is for January 2019.

The goals are for total votes not the winning one. If the voting gets higher then the goals I have listed I will add more goals. I have to do up to goal I reach and all below it.

Any questions ask away =3

Goals:
15 – Will use a vibe on cock/balls every morning as I wake up for 10 minutes to start the day.
35 – I will wash my cock with a toothbrush
25 – I will do 10 Push-ups, 25 Sit-ups, 25 Squats everyday.
45 – Will fuck my bum with a toy everyday for 10 minutes
55 – I will do an 10 minute or more aerobic video daily naked.
65 – Once this month I will go to a dressing room strip naked and fuck my ass for ten minutes.
75 – 24/7 Anal toy in me, only time it will be out is when I using bathroom.
85 – Once a week I will go to a dressing room strip naked and fuck my ass for ten minutes (plus the once a month one)
95 – Will post a daily pic of which vote won and a weekly stream.
100 – Once this month I will go for a hike, once I reach the top I will strip naked and walk around for 30 minutes.
2,000 (mega goal)– Once this goal is reached I will place Gorilla Super Glue in the lock making it virtually permanent lock, will record it and post it online for all to see.

Now, if you want you can post rules for while I doing which ever one won and also any other ideas. You can also post a video of me to do, watch or so on. Any goals you wish to add will also be added any rules as well.

Rules Goal (if you guys give this many or more rules I will do this)
5 – Double everything above (except the monthly ones)
10 – Add more exercises such as, weights, lunges and other ones.
15 – Go for a hike only wearing one item of clothing you guys pick and record it.
20 – More to come if this goal or more is reach or getting close to being reached.

Any questions Message me and thank you for voting and taking time out to post.

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
InternetSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 07:01 PM   #2
InternetSissy

Current rules:

1. No matter what, I can not cum all month.
2. Must sit to pee
3. Must be more active

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
Old 12-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #3
InternetSissy

I working on this the cleaning the cage and so on.

I have a few more rules to post up but waiting till it is closer to the end day to see if i need to modify any.

Any questions ask away

Old 12-31-2018, 10:17 PM   #4
InternetSissy

Last few minutes it seems @@ gonna be a fun year it looks like

Old 12-31-2018, 10:49 PM   #5
InternetSissy

Looks like it was one away from 35 @@

Well I will be putting on the chasisty device on soon and will follow these rules while I wear it.

15 – Will use a vibe on cock/balls every morning as I wake up for 10 minutes to start the day.
25 – I will do 10 Push-ups, 25 Sit-ups, 25 Squats everyday.

Going to be a long month, tomorrow I will list all my rules I will follow during this time, if you have any you would like to add, please do if anything message me =3

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity, extreme, goals, rules, sissy