Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-18-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
bondageangel12345

Default Use my pussy and ass to test punishments on

Master is letting my pussy and ass be used to test punishments on for your entertainment. As long as it is nothing permanent or can cause a health risk he said I must do it. Will buy stuff if I need to for these test. I have clothes pins, A 10 speed vibrator, a mini hibachi vibrator, house hold items. I will reply on this thread with a detailed report pain scale ect. If you also wish I will send you a private message with the report as well. The three limits I was allowed to set was blood, family, illegal.
Toy's mini hibachi vibrator, 10 speed clit and pussy vibrator, house hold items
bondageangel12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 03:12 PM   #2
anomalous

In addition to your toys you mentioned, please make sure that you have at least 2 candles.
Strip naked.
Insert your 10 speed vibrator in your pussy and turn it to 5.
Light one of the candles and set a timer. For 30 seconds drip wax on your right butt cheek. And then for 30 seconds on your left butt cheek.
Now from the small of your back with your other hand spreading your ass , drip wax in a line down towards your asshole. Stop when you get there and blow out the candle.
Take out the vibrator.
Let the wax set for.a good.2.or.3.minutes.
Lie on your back with your feet planted on the floor and your knees wide apart. Light both candles and set the timer.
For 2 minutes drip wax from both candles onto your pussy.
Blow out the candle. Lie there and let the wax set nicely.
Now get a wooden spoon. Use the spoon to whack yourself and break up all the wax on your pussy.
Then get a dinner or butter knife. Run it under cold water for 30 seconds and then use that to scrape the wax off your ass.
Let me know.how.it goes.
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk