Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #1
mrnice_

Default Public coffee shop dare, GIRLS!

This is a dare for females, and probably cant be adapted for males easily. What you need to do is go to a cafe/coffee shop that has seats facing a window like this, https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/115052965459400229/. There are a few variations on how you could do this, each with a larger amount of exposure.

What to wear:

You could either wear a skirt or a dress for this dare, the shorter the riskier.

You will also need to chose your underwear depending on how much you want to show. If you want it easy you can just wear what you would normally wear. A little bit harder would be to wear a thong and you guessed it, if you want it as risky as possible wear NOTHING!

How to sit:

This is simple, depending on how risky you want to be you should spread your legs as far as you want. The wider the riskier.

How long for:

You could sit there whilst you simply drink a coffee, or maybe you have some work to do on your laptop.

Bonus round:

If your feeling even more dangerous than all of the above, you could do a couple of things whilst you're there for a bit of fun. You could simply drop something and bend down to pick it up giving whoever looks a great view of your arse. Maybe that's not enough, you could (if you have one) put a vibe in your pussy whilst you sit there, or if not finger yourself in the view of the public.

Post a reply of what you did and what happened. Did you get many obvious looks? Also follow me on tumblr, the first 5 people who dm me the word 'latex' will be allowed to dm me a dare with photo proof!

Likes- semi/hidden public, denial, piss play, light pain

Limits- public, shit play, pain, family or friends, risky

Add me in tumblr for great content! mrnice90nice
mrnice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mrnice_ for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk