Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #1
Happy Me

Rainbow Month Long Hidden Public Dare for Beginners

Hello everyone! I was dared, by this amazing dare, to write a dare! So here it is!

To be clear: There should be no instance in any of this where you are involving strangers (or people who have no consented) in this. It should all be private enough that no one else knows!

Things you will need (and the earliest day you will need it):
By day 1: Markers, pens or other writing implement suitable for body writing (washability levels are up to you, but it needs to be able to last on your skin for at least 8 hours without washing.)
By day 4: Tape (anything you can have on your skin for longer than a few minutes without getting a rash, I use medical tape from the pharmacy.)
By day 5:Rope (enough for a karada and crotch rope)
By day 8: Small, safe, insertable items (but plug for anal or small dildo for vagina)
By day 10: A timer app on your phone.
By day 13: A spoon.

Here is the deal, this is a progressive hidden public dare, starting with easier things and ending with harder things.
Directions:
  • Start with number 1 and do each dare in order.
  • You have 30 days from the day you do #1 to complete the entire dare, the dare you end on on day 30 is your “score.” So if you do 1-15 in your 30 days, your score is 15! Max score is 20.
  • The amount of time listed on each item is the minimum amount of time you are required to be outside of your house for the dare to count. It does not count if you are in your car.
  • You can choose (based on your level of comfort) where you are for the duration of time. So you can choose a walk in an empty park, or a walk through a busy mall or street, when that is an option based on the specific dare.
  • If you read ahead a few days you can make sure you have needed supplies and have identified spaces to try out the future days dares!
  • If you need modifications, ask in the thread.

Dare list by day:
  1. Write something on your body. Feel free to ask in this thread for a word or phrase! For this to count the writing must be at least as big as your hand. It can definitely be somewhere on your body where it is completely covered by clothes though. Time 2 hours.
  2. Write something really tiny and innocuous (a smiley face, sun or just the word “Happy”) in a place where someone might see it, like on your ankle or wrist. Time 2 hours.
  3. Wear no underpants/boxers/briefs (feel free to take them off/put them on somewhere private). Time 2 hours.
  4. Put tape on one nipple in an “x”. Time 2 hours.
  5. Wear a crotch rope (feel free to put it on/take it off in a public restroom or other private place!). Time 30 minutes. Crotch rope tutorial for men, for women
  6. Write something innocuous (a smiley face, sun, or just the word “Happy”) slightly larger than you did in #2 in a place where someone might see it, like your ankle or wrist, and intentionally have a short conversation with a stranger. Time: 30 minutes.
  7. Put tape on both nipples in an “x” and intentionally have a short conversation with 2 strangers. Time 2 hours.
  8. Insert something (a butt plug if it’s your anus, a small dildo or other object if it is your vagina). Time 30 minutes.
  9. Wear a karada. Time 30 minutes.
  10. Find a place outside of your home where no one can see you and pull your pants down to your feet and your shirt over your head (so it covers your face). Use a timer to make sure you stay like this for 30 seconds.
  11. Insert something (butt plug or dildo) and talk to at least one stranger. Time 1 hour.
  12. Go some place where there are people. Find someone you don’t know and tell them “My favorite color is purple.” You can work this into the conversation however you would like or just blurt it out randomly.
  13. Wear a karada and intentionally talk to 2 strangers. Time 30 minutes.
  14. Put a spoon in your pocket or purse, spank each butt cheek with the spoon through your pants 5 times somewhere outside of your house.
  15. Find a place outside of your home where no one can see you and edge 3 times.
  16. Find a place outside of your home where no one can see you and get completely naked except your socks and shoes (pants and undies can be around your ankles) for 5 minutes (use a timer).
  17. Find a place outside of your home where no one can see you and spank your bare bottom with your hand 5 times each side.
  18. Find a place outside of your home where no one can see you and have one orgasm.
  19. Find a place outside of your home where no one can see you and take a picture of your genitals and butt (uncovered). For one extra point send to a friend who has consented to receive the pic (getDare friends count, but send it to them privately and ask them first!)
Keep us updated in the thread!
The following 5 users say Thank You to Happy Me for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
imakward

Oh my Moon pie that is a spectacular dare i hope a lot of people do it ,looks so fun ,you did a great job ,i'm proud of you!

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to imakward for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk