Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #1
Punishwedgiegirl

Default F/19 make my humiliation worse

I lost a bet so I’m to beg to be humiliated and degraded
He told me that within this post I must refer to him as Daddy, call other people that if that want and of course call me any name you want

I’m stuck I wedgie to start it off but I really have to beg for you to please use and humiliate me

Owned cheap whore

Likes wedgies anal humiliation, degradation, being called pet names

Punishment Toothpaste on clit/asshole, gagging, edging, spanking

Limits public, pictures, people

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=359945
Help me explore bladder control?
Punishwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
FrenziedHazel

Hiya!

So when exactly will you be begging to be humiliated and degraded?

That is what he said, right?

I'm sure people will post some good ideas if you beg well enough.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #3
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

s you enjoy pet names, refer to yourself in third person as 'cow', while you refer to your breasts as udders (like: this cow is horny ...). Feel free to reply this post to say if you think this rule to be appropriate for someone like you.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:50 AM   #4
lines_uk_1664

Send a message via Yahoo to lines_uk_1664

Ok so you need punishment for daddy you naughty thing!!

You need to find some sheer tights/pantyhose if you don’t own any you will go and buy some. You are to wear them with no other underwear, you will put on your shortest shirt and some ballet flats on the top a dark coloured bra worn with a thin light coloured top so the bra is on show..... now you start to drink water or other liquids you must drink a minimum of 1/2 a litre per hour but no going to the loo, once you need to really pee it’s time for a walk .... whilst bursting you will walk for a minimum of 1 mile and back and if you can’t hold your pee you will stop wherever you are, hold your legs tight together and pee, it will run down your legs and into your shoes.... you will then walk slowly home all wet.

dislikes/will not do:cum eating, poo stuff, anal, illegal, public other than mild e.g. made to go out in shorts and ladies sheer tan tights, Permanent,Blood
lines_uk_1664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 11:52 AM   #5
andy4
Distinguished Member

You must be a little dare whore that needs a punishment form daddy

With a piece of rope or shoe laces wrap bind each of your tits as tight as possible.

Now standing in front of a mirror hold your brightest lipstick in your month and using a vibrator make sure self cum as many times as possible in 15 minutes

Each time you cum switch the vibrator and lipstick then make a count mark above your pussy then go back to vibrating your clitty.

After your 15 min turn off the vibrator put it in your mouth and stand in the corner for 10 minutes with your bound tits pressing against the walls and your hand straight down your side
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begging, degradation, humiliate me, punish a slut