Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
Diane7ds

Rainbow Female looking Public,streak,semipublic dares

Hello again everyone.

I talked with my mistress, and she liked the idea about i do this post.. but she gave me some recomendations .. well instruccions.. please be kind to follow them if you want to give me some dare.

1.- i will not do sexual acts or edge etc ( mastubartion )

2.- i have to take 1 task at least each 2 days and post the complete report.

3.- please be as descriptive as you can please...

4.- i dont use sexual toys the only thing could be my pig tail plug. or my piggy ears ad nose

PLACES

UNIVERSITY : here i can do some stuff just some rules depending where it..

Library : well here is quiet.. is not so but maybe i could do something there

Bathroom- here is the safest place i guess

Classrooms: well could be just dont ask me to go into one with class..

Corridoors - here could be maybe something fast cause cameras on some of them i have to be carefull dont see me..

PARK: here just need to be moving all time if you keep quiet.. and dont move people could see you..

STREET : When we talk about street depends the time. what i could do..

Daylight: the same as park but here people uses to be more often. im ok with stuff whee i have to be running streak maybe.. but at day should be something faster like 10 mins maybe mx

night: could be longet things but i cant go so far for obvious security reasons.

Risky things

Im ok with risky things like streak where maybe i could be seen but while i have not to be so near is ok..

IMPORTANT NOTES

I want to recall i dont want sexual things. even if i know part of this is sexual on some way i preffer to focus on creative and fun part ( and the innocent part) like when you do a bet for fun or something

I know i could sonds picky but im looking for creative embarrasing dares, no just the clasic one like go comando..

and please dont focus just on one part of the body like the pussy u.u in personal opinion other parts are more fun into this kinf of dares

and well i am allowed to take at least one dare each two days , unless the dares dont follow the rules..

have nice day

Any questions here or PM..

Dislikes- Sexual stuff( masturbation, insertios etc.)
Diane7ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:02 AM   #2
Diane7ds

New Day.. I hope i could get something toda. Thanks

Old 08-18-2018, 05:03 AM   #3
Dexo

Go into a classroom at University that has other nearby classrooms and strip everything off of you, leave it on top of the teachers desk. Insert the toys you're allowed to use Then get on your hands and knees and crawl to the door. Without getting up crawl into the hallway, once there you can stand and run/walk to a different classroom. Once inside the classroom crawl to the teachers desk and back. Repeat this with 2 more classrooms then you may return to the original one. Once at this point you may only crawl even when in the hallways between the classroom. Good luck if there is a good report I may give you more.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:14 AM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

How long is your piggy tail plug? Is it long enough to show under a micro mini skirt? Good! Then that is what you will be wearing on your next shopping trip to the mall.
Micro skirt, no panties, and a pig tail on display.
If it is not long enough then you will still wear the outfit but will have to sit down on a bench or chair while consuming a drink of your choice. This will really be fun being with friends. Hopefully it will stay your secret.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Not super sexual, but... how about Preform a lap dance on a chair in an empty classroom.

Try to find a room with a window in its door so you might be seen by someone passing by. If you're really daring, put in earbud with loud music or do it before a class starts.

If that's too sexual, then how about some embarrassing dances? (Twerk, can can, etc)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #6
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
Go into a classroom at University that has other nearby classrooms and strip everything off of you, leave it on top of the teachers desk. Insert the toys you're allowed to use Then get on your hands and knees and crawl to the door. Without getting up crawl into the hallway, once there you can stand and run/walk to a different classroom. Once inside the classroom crawl to the teachers desk and back. Repeat this with 2 more classrooms then you may return to the original one. Once at this point you may only crawl even when in the hallways between the classroom. Good luck if there is a good report I may give you more.

This one sounds great... The only toys i have is butt plug (pig one) ears and thoe nose...

questions...

I have to leave all clothes at the first desk? i have to crawl naked outside the classroom? i answer cause i have to see how i would do it.. cause i would have to check where the cameras are seeing like i said some corridors have.. i just have dubts about when i have to crawll and when run..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
How long is your piggy tail plug? Is it long enough to show under a micro mini skirt? Good! Then that is what you will be wearing on your next shopping trip to the mall.
Micro skirt, no panties, and a pig tail on display.
If it is not long enough then you will still wear the outfit but will have to sit down on a bench or chair while consuming a drink of your choice. This will really be fun being with friends. Hopefully it will stay your secret.

Well.. i think the main problem is i dont have so short skirts but like i said i dont want to do it with people i know near to me.. also i dont have so many people who i can trust this things ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Not super sexual, but... how about Preform a lap dance on a chair in an empty classroom.

Try to find a room with a window in its door so you might be seen by someone passing by. If you're really daring, put in earbud with loud music or do it before a class starts.

If that's too sexual, then how about some embarrassing dances? (Twerk, can can, etc)
when i said sexual i mean no mastrubation or like this.. the dance is ok.. but im terrible dancer hehe..

About the room with windows not sure.. all classrooms have cristal to see outside.. and some have windows to look outside or at the campues fields

Old 08-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #7
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about:

Library:
Go into an aisle of choice, and get to the center of it.
Pick a book and open at random page (do not open at very first or last pages).
Add up left page number digits until under 10 (f.e.: page 157: 1+5+7=13 & 1+3=4)
Carry out accordingly:
1) Remove bra and hide it inbetween pages.
2) Remove panties and hide it inbetween pages.
3) Remove all of your underwear and throw them over rack.
4) Strip all but underwear and store clothes at chest level shelve.
5) Get topless, throw bra over racks, and store rest of clothes under rack.
6) Get bottomless, throw panties over racks, and store rest on top shelve.
7) Strip all but bra and store clothes on top shelve.
8) Strip all but panties and store clothes under rack.
9) Strip naked and store clothes on top shelve.
Then get into adjacent aisle, and pull clothes over/through rack from the other side.
Carry clothes back to where you stripped them,
Then you can get dressed again.

Have fun!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:03 PM   #8
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane7ds View Post
This one sounds great... The only toys i have is butt plug (pig one) ears and thoe nose...

questions...

I have to leave all clothes at the first desk? i have to crawl naked outside the classroom? i answer cause i have to see how i would do it.. cause i would have to check where the cameras are seeing like i said some corridors have.. i just have dubts about when i have to crawll and when run..

Well.. i think the main problem is i dont have so short skirts but like i said i dont want to do it with people i know near to me.. also i dont have so many people who i can trust this things ..

when i said sexual i mean no mastrubation or like this.. the dance is ok.. but im terrible dancer hehe..

About the room with windows not sure.. all classrooms have cristal to see outside.. and some have windows to look outside or at the campues fields
Yes leave everything at the first desk
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:00 PM   #9
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
How about:

Library:
Go into an aisle of choice, and get to the center of it.
Pick a book and open at random page (do not open at very first or last pages).
Add up left page number digits until under 10 (f.e.: page 157: 1+5+7=13 & 1+3=4)
Carry out accordingly:
1) Remove bra and hide it inbetween pages.
2) Remove panties and hide it inbetween pages.
3) Remove all of your underwear and throw them over rack.
4) Strip all but underwear and store clothes at chest level shelve.
5) Get topless, throw bra over racks, and store rest of clothes under rack.
6) Get bottomless, throw panties over racks, and store rest on top shelve.
7) Strip all but bra and store clothes on top shelve.
8) Strip all but panties and store clothes under rack.
9) Strip naked and store clothes on top shelve.
Then get into adjacent aisle, and pull clothes over/through rack from the other side.
Carry clothes back to where you stripped them,
Then you can get dressed again.

Have fun!
Thanks n.n i ll put it on the list firts i have to try the others but is nice ifea

Old 08-21-2018, 08:07 PM   #10
Diane7ds

Hello Everyone here is the first two reports.. about the dares.. feel free to comment

I could not upload the images so i will post the links of the reports..

PAGE 1 https://ibb.co/ge1bAz

PAGE 2 https://ibb.co/daSBce

the links have the report with some maps.. i made for this report... but i also will add the text here

DARE 1 INSTRUCTIONS
Go into a classroom at University that has other nearby classrooms and strip everything off of you, leave it on top of the teachers desk. Insert the toys you’re allowed to use Then get on your hands and knees and crawl to the door. Without getting up crawl into the hallway, once there you can stand and run/walk to a different classroom. Once inside the classroom crawl to the teachers desk and back. Repeat this with 2 more classrooms then you may return to the original one. Once at this point you may only crawl even when in the hallways between the classroom. Good luck if there is a good report I may give you more

PLACE

O- Offices building , 3 floors

T- 1- floor Teachers shedules
2 floor classrooms
3.-Library
A- 3 floor classrooms, all classroms could be seen by the yard ( like lond balcony )

B- 3 floor classrooms, all classroms could be seen by the yard ( like lond balcony ).

P- 3 floor parking lot

B- Closed classrooms - this ones are diferent is center corridor with classrooms both sides on the 3.- floor is auditorium.

The dare was done into the B building because is the most empty after classses even some times energy is off.. i went there and checked the energy tryong to turn on the light at one class room, like didnt work , i decided to wait a little, i was exited and nervous, took me some time to got courague to start then i started, removing my clothes , i started with my skirt leaving it on the floor then the shirt i felt someone could come any moment even if i was almost sure would not happen, the window didt help so much but i thought if i cant see nothing , theen noone can see me right?, then i continued with my bra and panties, i removed them so fast as i could then i took all and put it on the desk, i took my pig tail and inserted it.. i still dont use to wear ut but well, i put on the ears and nose, i felt me a bit stupid and worried, i mean if would not be bad enought if i got caught naked.. i would be caught with pig disguise. well something like this, i took long breath and decided was not the right moment to have this kind of ideas, i walked slowly to the door and peeked both sides.. i felt me a bit nervous because this corridors have cameras, those black bubles to hide the camera , but like no energy i thought would be ok, i remembered i had to crawl so i came back to desk and crawled to the door i felt me a bit stupid but i did not want to do cheat on first dare, when i was at the door again and ran to the front classroom , was just 2 seconds but i felt me so exposed, then i saw the classrrom empty and i looked back to the door thinking about my clothes i went to my knees and started crawling to thee desk i felt me really stupud feeling the pig tail, even part of me thought to say OINK , but i did do it, when i came back to the door i standed up and went to next one, was easier thee second time, nothing special happened i felt the urge to see the window but i did not do it because i could be seen by the front building if i was so close..

I repeated it the two times i had to do it.. all was ok. in fact was pretty fun i still felt me a bit less nervous, for those ones who dont know me i like to see this kind of games like something fun and with some innocence.

When i arrived to the last one i felt like if had passed hours.. but i dindt know the time because i left all into the first classsroom i decided was time to go back, i went out this time crawling was the most embarrasing part.. crawl naked in corridor my legs started to tremble a lot and i felt me so worried abouot someone would come, and see me.. if would come from back would see me naked and would see the pig tail. in front.. would see my face and breast i closed my eyes and crawled as fast i could, felt like eternity.. when arrived to the classroom i got clothed fast and sit down for a little , i saw the time was not so much.. was about 20 minutes , I tok a rest and read the instructions again, and then i remembered other dare.. i could do right now..

DARE 2 ISNTRUCTIONS

Try to find a room with a window in its door so you might be seen by someone passing by. If you’re really daring, put in earbud with loud music or do it before a class starts.

If that’s too sexual, then how about some embarrassing dances? (Twerk, can can, etc)

This was. was pretty easy comparing it with what i did minutes ago. i stripped fast again and danced into the chair a little , i have to admit this one was silly and fun because i dont know how to do a lap dance but was fun. i just danced as i could and jumped around the chairs i felt my boobs bouncing and i was getting fun but then i heard something outside i felt so scared and got clothes very very fast and went out. so i saw what i heard the woman who clean the classrooms was on the floor but at the first ones.. i took all my stuff and ran away.

PD-the small rooms on both sides are the bathrroms

Last edited by Diane7ds; 08-21-2018 at 08:17 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Diane7ds for this post:
Old 08-21-2018, 11:58 PM   #11
Legendary

Wear a long shirt and a skirt to the library. Before this date study for 15 minutes. Then remove your skirt. Shouldn't be that hard if you have a large shirt. Study for fifteen more minute. Now take your shirt. Take your arms out and slide it down. That is now a skirt. Take your actual skirt and put it on as a tube top. Then study 20 minutes. Go to the bathroom. Take your skirt and take it in to the stall with you where you will sit unlocked for 15 minutes with a minimum of 10 people entering. If ten people don't enter wait until they do. During this time your shirt will sit on the sink. After your time is up get dressed. If your shirt is there then wear it as a skirt and your skirt as a top. If i t is not there take 2 squares of paper towel. Wet your toys then stick the towels on them then leave. That is your whole dare.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:42 AM   #12
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
Wear a long shirt and a skirt to the library. Before this date study for 15 minutes. Then remove your skirt. Shouldn't be that hard if you have a large shirt. Study for fifteen more minute. Now take your shirt. Take your arms out and slide it down. That is now a skirt. Take your actual skirt and put it on as a tube top. Then study 20 minutes. Go to the bathroom. Take your skirt and take it in to the stall with you where you will sit unlocked for 15 minutes with a minimum of 10 people entering. If ten people don't enter wait until they do. During this time your shirt will sit on the sink. After your time is up get dressed. If your shirt is there then wear it as a skirt and your skirt as a top. If i t is not there take 2 squares of paper towel. Wet your toys then stick the towels on them then leave. That is your whole dare.
Thanks for the daré.. Could you expkain me better the second part?

Old 08-22-2018, 01:22 AM   #13
Legendary

You will be in a bathroom stall with your skirt. You will have your shirt on the sink. If the shirt is gone you will use 2 squares of art toilet paper to cover your guys and you will wear your skirt normally.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:20 AM   #14
lilcurious

a library dare:

there should be a copier in a library?

manage to make a print of your chest wearing a bra - make around 5 copies.

now place the copies in books ..maybe usually read by guys.
write on the copies: "if you want to see more, write "yes" on this copy, and check back in few days.

so YOU have to check the books everyday secretly. and when you find something written on a copy, you have to replace that copy with one revealing little more:

you can choose:
a copy of your ass on the copier
next a copy of your tits without bra
or a copy of your ass on the copier without panties
everytime you write on it: "if you want to see more...." and put that back into the same book
but you must always put a new print into the same book.

goal: for every print you get an answer and replaced it you get 2 points.
when a print is just missing, then place a new into another book. this gets you 1 point.
task is finished when you have 10 points.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #15
Diane7ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcurious View Post
a library dare:

there should be a copier in a library?

manage to make a print of your chest wearing a bra - make around 5 copies.

now place the copies in books ..maybe usually read by guys.
write on the copies: "if you want to see more, write "yes" on this copy, and check back in few days.

so YOU have to check the books everyday secretly. and when you find something written on a copy, you have to replace that copy with one revealing little more:

you can choose:
a copy of your ass on the copier
next a copy of your tits without bra
or a copy of your ass on the copier without panties
everytime you write on it: "if you want to see more...." and put that back into the same book
but you must always put a new print into the same book.

goal: for every print you get an answer and replaced it you get 2 points.
when a print is just missing, then place a new into another book. this gets you 1 point.
task is finished when you have 10 points.
The problem is the copier is not free for all so i would not be a le to take this copies.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing., enforced nudity, pubic, semi public, streaking