Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-26-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
gingerneo

Default Slave Question re a master

I have been playing with a master for a few weeks now and all was fine.

When we started a set 1 of my limits as no family. However all my master seems to want is details and pictures of my wife and her family. I have asked him to respect my limits and he said he would but then continues to ask anyway.

Has anybody any advice please.

Looking for a master/Mistress to play with.
gingerneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:18 AM   #2
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Well i would ditch him, if your wife knows bout him then ask her if not then as i said i would tell him that he is crossing a limit and if he don't stop then it is over.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If you've explained that's a limit and he keeps doing it, ditch him and warn everyone else. That sort of behaviour is not acceptable at all.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:41 AM   #4
John Masters

I've come across on-line master before whose real interest in not you but your wife or other female relatives. They think that by getting you turned on you're more likely to give up the personal information they're really after. Unless this is something you are interested in drop him now.
John Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:56 AM   #5
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by K687 View Post
ditch him and warn everyone else.
I agree to the ditching part, because he won't respect your limits, he might have no respect for you. But on the warning everyone, I'd be careful if I were you. That could seem like you are being destructive and just trying to flame him. Hope this works out for you in the end
Old 10-26-2009, 05:27 AM   #6
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default if he can't respectyour limits

i am afraid he is not worth bothering with! being a master is not easy! there are very few who have really mastered it!
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:22 AM   #7
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiefrom View Post
I agree to the ditching part, because he won't respect your limits, he might have no respect for you. But on the warning everyone, I'd be careful if I were you. That could seem like you are being destructive and just trying to flame him. Hope this works out for you in the end
Hrm, that's true. But if it's proven by several individuals that this person has been doing the same to them, I would think it better to not let others fall into the trap. Then again, they could simply change usernames, so I guess there's not much point. Either way, if they refuse to respect hard limits, especially if they want photos of your wife/family/etc. do not bother with him.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk