Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-20-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
Beard
GD grammar police

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello! I'm mmhmm345, and I like to party.
If you got that reference, thank you.

About Me

I am a 25 year old (almost 26) young professional. I work as a freelance video editor and also am a barista. I enjoy sports (soccer, ultimate frisbee, and basketball the most), video games, music, and making new friends. I'm 6'0" with a broad shouldered build. Not slim, but not overweight. I'm very laid back, love conversation, and enjoy getting to know people!

About me as a Sub(way eat fresh)

As I've explored and played with others as a sub and dom, I've really learned a lot about myself. I'm definitely a sub, as I love to please others. I definitely have personality, and am very banter-y and fun. I will ultimately get the task done to the best of my ability, though I'm not perfect and may mess up occasionally. But I'm always honest through reports, whether I do well or not.
Rules keep me straight. They remind me of my place. Tasks are fun. They bring me closer to my Dom(me). And I'm very open and love new, creative experiences.

(Still haven't found) What I'm looking for

I'm looking for a Domme preferably, but maybe the right Dom. Friendship and honesty are extremely important for me. I'm looking for someone to control my orgasms. Long term, short term, whatever you choose. It's what keeps me horny and obedient. Edging is also very important for my Dom(me) to be into. Those are the We don't have to chat everyday, though I want to still be in good contact with you throughout the week. I understand that life gets crazy, so I don't want to be unrealistic and say that we need to talk every waking hour. I would also like for you to have at least some of my likes/limits in common.

(That's what I) Like, (that's what I) Like(s)
- Orgasm Control/Control
- Edging
- Humiliation
- Rules
- Anal
- Mild-Medium Pain
- Teasing
- CBT

(That's what I) Dislikes
- Corner Time
- Linewriting

(Keep spending) Limits (of my life)
- Illegal
- Full Public
- Permanent
- Social Suicide
- Blood, Scat/Toilet Play
- Pics/Vids (until I know you well)

(You've got a friend in me -) Toys (Story)
- Household items
- Small, medium, large butt plugs
- Vibrator
- Shoelaces
- Clothespins

If you looking line you like what you see, shoot me a PM! Give me some information about yourself, why you'd like me as your sub, and tell me a little about yourself in a Dom(me) role.
Looking forward to your responses!

P.S., If you understood any of them, let me know which song reference you liked the most.

Advertisements
Kink Talk