Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Decide my mooning dare...
At noon, moon from inside house, out front door, for a full minute 5 33.33%
At 6 PM, moon from inside car, out open window, for 30 seconds 2 13.33%
At midnight, stand next to road and moon the moon for a full minute 5 33.33%
At 6 AM, moon from front porch for 30 seconds 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
RemusMoonyLupin

Default Golden Knights Swept--I Lost a Bet

My friend moved to Vegas. Before the series he offered a bet. "Found site getdare.com. Check it out. I will make an account. If Vegas Golden Knights sweep Kings 4-0 in series, it's yours and you use it for whatever I say. If they don't, it's mine and I do whatever you say." I accepted. The chances of sweeping seemed small.

Well, Golden Knights swept. Maybe this site will be fun. But I'm a little scared. Friend decided I should start with a poll about mooning.

Deal was, since sweeping was less likely than any other outcome, if I lost the bet I'm his getDare slave as long as he says. If he lost, it would have been only one week. I'm regretting making this deal...
RemusMoonyLupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:49 AM   #2
RemusMoonyLupin

My friend thinks you can do better than 7 votes. So he is making these statements to encourage you:

(1) If any option(s) end with at least 5 votes, then I will have to do ALL options that end with at least 5 votes.

(2) If at least two different people comment how they voted, then I will have to double all times.

PM me "Moon 'em Moony" and wherever I am at the moment I see it, I go to the nearest closed door, open it, and immediately moon for 30 seconds.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Moon the moon is just too cute - so I voted for that.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:15 AM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Your friend doesn't seem like a good friend.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:30 AM   #5
RemusMoonyLupin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Your friend doesn't seem like a good friend.
On the contrary, this is all very consensual. He didnt want to make me his permanent slave with no way out, but I did lose the bet, so we made a deal once I lost the bet. He demands I post something to getDare. He is allowed to demand up to four things a day. Once I've posted it, I'm committed to follow through with whatever comes of it. But if I really don't want to do it, then I am allowed to refuse to post it to begin with. However, for every time I refuse to post something, he gets to demand an additional two things that day if he chooses to. And if the number of things I have refused to post reaches 69 by the next time he is in town, then I have to treat him to a dinner worth at least $69.69.

So, I agreed to post everything here. Which means I have to follow through. But if I speak up before I post something, then I have the right to refuse anything he demands.

PM me "Moon 'em Moony" and wherever I am at the moment I see it, I go to the nearest closed door, open it, and immediately moon for 30 seconds.

Advertisements
Kink Talk