Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
maxblank

Female 22/female/slave seeks 21+/female/switch in any location

22/female/slave seeks 21+/female/switch in any location

To preface the title, I currently have a daddy and we are both looking for:
switch/female/21+/any location/casual

Our gD profiles:
maxblank: 21/female/submissive
bluetooth: 23/male/dom daddy

We are looking for a switchy bi-ish girl for a very casual addition to our kinky online relationship. Pics are not required, but we do need to be reasonably sure you are who you say; if you have a longstanding gD (or other) account we are happy enough to trust you at your word.

You must be happy in a dominant role and will be required give maxi orders while taking some orders yourself from Blue. We love orgasm denial and hope that you do too! We do not mind your experience level, so long as you are mature and willing to learn with us.

Time commitment can be minimal, but we do need to see some key overlaps in time of day available; we are both located GMT so would prefer if you are the same, but it's not a deal breaker.

Please fill out the questions below, it should not take too long. One of us will try to get back to you within a few days if you match the above description, if not we assume you can't read, which isn't very helpful as most of our communication will be done through a chat app. Those that meet the requirements we think we need will then be invited to chat with us about how they think they would fit in the role described above and may be brought in for a trial period.

Survey: (the survey introduction is the same text that you have just read, save yourself a couple of minutes and skip right into the questions!
Old 03-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #2
maxblank

We are open to most people, so don't feel shy if you don't fit exactly what we are asking, though daddy is straight so we are only looking for girls please!

> important links <
Only Daddy can let me touch in my cunny, or allow me cummies!
f ⌂ 22 ⌂ uk ⌂ gmt ⌂ ace/sapio ⌂ 163cm ⌂ 48kg ⌂ 30"/25"/31"

Advertisements
Kink Talk