Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
John Masters

Default First meeting

I've often thought about my ideal real-life first meeting with a Master:

I'd be naked and standing in front of my new Master, head bowed, feet apart and hands behind my back. My Master cups my balls in His hand and with His other hand grasps my cock symbolising His taking ownership of my cock and balls, from this moment on they belong to Him. Next i kneel in front of my Master, knees apart and hands behind my back. When He directs i lean forward and kiss His balls and then His cock symbolising my commitment to worship Him. He takes hold of my head and thrusts His cock into my mouth symbolising His ownership of my mouth. Master then commands me to turn around and kneel on all fours, head bowed and knees apart. He mounts me from behind symbolising my submission and humiliation and His complete ownership of me.

Of course, in reality, the Master would decide how the first meeting should go but this is my fantasy. I've chickened-out in the past because the planned first meeting has just got too complicated for me.

Does anyone else have a scenario for an ideal first meeting?
John Masters is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk