Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2018, 06:29 PM   #1
Joeshmoe31415

Joystick Dress up, pee holding, and bondage twists on games

Hey all!

A friend of mine and I are going to play some different games sometime, and we'd like to add some twists to make it more fun. Any playing card game works, and when she gets a pool table we'll have some fun with that. Here's what I have so far:

8-Ball pool: Every time one of us scratches, I have to drink a glass of water. I can't pee until I win X amount of games. We'd play while I'm in a dress or girly outfit, maybe heels too. I'd like some ideas on incorporate more involved dress up or bondage into it more.

Other games might be Poker, any two-player playing card games, Fluxx, checkers, or any other games that could be played easily with minimal materials (we have smartphones too).

If you have any ideas that would make these more... Interesting, that would be awesome!!
Kinks would be dress up, pee holding, and bondage, although anything else from my likes or dislikes would be fine too, just not the main focus.

Last edited by Joeshmoe31415; 02-24-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Joeshmoe31415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Play a game of bondage poker:
Before game she can dress you and tie you up as tightly as she can. She can even gag you but no blindfold. If you want to add some pee holding, you can also drink enough before the game. You need to set up details based on how much rope and other bondage tools you have.

If your hands are tied/cuffed behind your back or some other way that makes it impossible for you to play (face it, they will be :P) She will deal your cards face up on the table so both of you can see them. Her own cards she can keep to herself. You will have to communicate to her what cards you want to chance. If she gags you, but she can ask you card by card if you want to keep it and you can nod or shake your head.

Every time you win a hand she opens one knot/removes one piece of bondage. Your job is to win enough rounds to get free. If she wins a hand you can get a proper penalty. If you have enough bondage tools, glass of water might be harsh, but maybe you can take a few minutes pause after every hand she wins.

I'd like to hear how the game goes if you play it.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 02-26-2018, 07:23 AM   #3
Joeshmoe31415

Ooh, that's a good idea! I'll mention it to her!
Dislikes/punishments: spanking*, nipple torture*, ice, mild cbt, wetting*
Limits: Public, chance of social suicide, very painful, permanant, anal, sounding, drinking pee, poop, money, homosexual

*Sometimes can't do unless home alone
**I can never do this unless home alone
(If I am, it's usually 8:30AM-3:30PM CST)
Joeshmoe31415 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dress up, games, pee holding, poker