Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Punish andreaswallows

Good day all ;

At the direction of my Sir, i started a thread yesterday while he was away from the hotel at meetings.

Unfortunately, for me, Sir was very disappointed in the results. Not only were there less than 25 posts to my thread, Sir is of the opinion that my tasks and subsequent reports were executed in a poor and unacceptable manner.

Further to this, not only did i disappoint Sir, but i caused him embarrassment.

He has always taken pride in his obedient and well trained cock sucking slut, untill yesterday's performance.
As a result, the assignment of my corrective punishment is in your hands.

Just to remind you; i am 5ft 1, 118 lbs, long dark hair, blue green eyes, curvy athletic girl, 38dd breasts. Today i am in a white two piece bathing suit, 5 inch heels, well oiled and working on my tan as Sir requested. I am currently on the deck, just off our suite at the resort, over looking the pool.

I am easily able to slip back into the condo thru sliding doors right behind me.

What you have to work with;
- dark tan oil
- nipple clamps
- remote vibrating egg
- 6 inch vibrating dildo
- 8 inch suction cup dildo
- arousal gel
- remote control wevibe
- ice
- large pitcher of pina colada

Rules;
Torment me
Cause me light pain
Put me in precarious situations where i might be caught.

Edge me as much as you think i deserve

Under no circumstances am i permitted to cum! I must earn the privilege of orgasm based on how this obedient well trained slut follows your direction and the quality of my reporting today.

I know ive been bad.
I know i can do better
I know you will push me....HARD.

teach me a lesson i wont forget.

Andreaswallows....with enthusiasm, and obediently.

Xoxoxo.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 01-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #2
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Thank you all for the PMs so far. However, please post to the thread....i will not be responding to pm tasks today.
dont be shy....

Xoxoxo...

Old 01-27-2018, 03:54 PM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

For every sip of a dring edge one using wevibe.
To prepare for that, rub arousal gell into your clit and nipples if it affects them.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
Old 01-27-2018, 04:06 PM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Not sure that's too far or not, if it is I'll change it .

Stand at the rail and fuck yourself with the dildo for 5mn with a blindfold. You can put an alarm to know when to stop. When you're done clean the dildo with your mouth. Do not take off the blindfold until you're in your room so you will never know if someone saw you or not.

Have your clamps on your nipples for extra pleasure (mine)

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Old 01-27-2018, 04:34 PM   #5
raisethebar
Account Banned

A good tan shouldn’t have tan lines. You should remove the bikini and be tanning naked on the balcony.

Let’s play some dice game while naked in the balcony.
Dice game roll 1
Which toy to use

-1-4use the remote egg
-2-5 use the vibrating dildo
-3-6 use the suction cup dildo

Roll 2
How long you are going to edge for
1 equals 2 min
2 equals 4 min
3 equals 6 min
4 equals 8 mins
5 equals 10 min
6 equals all the minutes added up

Roll 3 how you will edge
1- flat on the balcony
2 -sitting in a chair away from the edge
3- standing in the door way to the condo
4-sitting in the chair feet up on the rail
5- standing at the rail
6-all the above

Roll 4 how you will be outfitted
1- blind folded
2- head phones
3, 4, 5, 6 blond folded and headphones

Roll 5 reporting of the dare, no face
1- pics of your pussy while edging
2-pics of your tits while edging
3- pics of your entire body while edging
4- video of you edging (length of edging)
5- live stream of you edging
6- all of the above

Roll 6 which dare you will perform separate
1-skinny dipping at night in the pool
2-masterbate in the window at night with the lights in, blinds open
3-ride in the elevator naked vibe in.
4-be left tied up naked spread eagle on the bed, with a sign on the door for the room to be cleaned. Vibrator left running
5-order room service naked and answer the door naked
6- all the above.

Video and pics of all those
Old 01-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #6
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

Looks like this bad girl deserves some corner time. Wearing nothing but your heels and a healthy amount of tanning oil, crouch down facing a wall. This should be opposite to a window so there is a chance of being seen. Put your remote vibrator in your pussy and pick a teasing session on it that is at least half an hour long. During this time, you are to hold a quarter up to the wall with your nose and have your hands by your back. Restart the program each time you drop it.

Write a good report for us, don't want a repeat of what happened last time.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #7
ZephetdireMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Good day all ;

At the direction of my Sir, i started a thread yesterday while he was away from the hotel at meetings.

Unfortunately, for me, Sir was very disappointed in the results. Not only were there less than 25 posts to my thread, Sir is of the opinion that my tasks and subsequent reports were executed in a poor and unacceptable manner.

Further to this, not only did i disappoint Sir, but i caused him embarrassment.

He has always taken pride in his obedient and well trained cock sucking slut, untill yesterday's performance.
As a result, the assignment of my corrective punishment is in your hands.

Just to remind you; i am 5ft 1, 118 lbs, long dark hair, blue green eyes, curvy athletic girl, 38dd breasts. Today i am in a white two piece bathing suit, 5 inch heels, well oiled and working on my tan as Sir requested. I am currently on the deck, just off our suite at the resort, over looking the pool.

I am easily able to slip back into the condo thru sliding doors right behind me.

What you have to work with;
- dark tan oil
- nipple clamps
- remote vibrating egg
- 6 inch vibrating dildo
- 8 inch suction cup dildo
- arousal gel
- remote control wevibe
- ice
- large pitcher of pina colada

Rules;
Torment me
Cause me light pain
Put me in precarious situations where i might be caught.

Edge me as much as you think i deserve

Under no circumstances am i permitted to cum! I must earn the privilege of orgasm based on how this obedient well trained slut follows your direction and the quality of my reporting today.

I know ive been bad.
I know i can do better
I know you will push me....HARD.

teach me a lesson i wont forget.

Andreaswallows....with enthusiasm, and obediently.

Xoxoxo.....
Tash to your Sir for raising a rape slave that doesn't follow orders that gives to other men and needs to sit down do to it just so she can orchestrate the money, power, and fame portions of their life while they hope to tech into this good breddy thing and break pawn with you. Ever had your boobies done? That's when all your bread heads head over to you and ask why they're dominant and not you. Try not to do this or that, have a sub slut over here a little writ on the wrist and then she swallows. Oh helpless kitty will you write a report on me or are we going to break bread here? How about your write me a poem about loveless guys and how they're on break arresting everybody with manners and I tell you how I just wrote like a shark until beaneo let it go and everybody harved happy manners.

Did Sir have a rape phase? Because he seems like he's having a suck in with the tanning oil. That might just be a tan-in, but I see you have a golden brown shave on your nipples there that we just might have to train in. Take the suction cup and suck it, those things always pain in and then have no real take unless you're fucking a mirror. Put the suction cup next to you and see if you can hear your life wasting around the god damn mansion or palace or whatever it is and then ask why you can't see a thing while he wails at you for nothing doing or whatever. Not enough ebt merit, ok let's listen to that one. The slut can't produce a power even with men that have no spirit and roll dem bones all day. Let's try this; bend over and have your whiskey and drink your pina but forget to klemp it up and try to remember to spill it all over yourself. Say it's the tan oil, because pina colada is dark creaume you should be able to handle freezing to death in the Canadian winter and then wait for me to warm up. All hands on freezing now, it's about to start. Vibrating eggs go in before dinner and never dry out so they're always working. They're not better for clit use and most certainly not available all day for some poison shot. You wear it on, wear it in, and keep your pants on because they don't stay there they run out of juices and then you need your ramble in your shorts as he puts it in and ... pleasure. Remote vibe let's get that going. ? Do you handle the control? Why do we have to put it in? Where's the motion going? Do I get to spamdle it up right in front of a store clerk as you check on your bevue or marandangadas? And damnit you have ice at a hotel it all adds up now I see I couldn't stand it before. Tell Maldin I said hi by the way, GodEMP here...

Oh you have no idea how hard I'll push you without obeying your will. And Maldin? Slut? Raid-O ready? All happy push and no skite ideas? Write your name in a circle on your hand so you remember not to look that way and then show your name down there to get into the club and rub one out. Then don't get caught with the egg vib in the kitchen while you work on the rude staff and ebb everything on as the towel boy tries to listen. Then give the remote to someone and ask them to put it on low ebbng waves and listen to the sound of someone enjoying knowing something. Put it on in the shower room and then then show them. Let them in on it and then let it out that you're not giving it to anyone without a show fight and that there needs to be ice in your balsa glass and pierre can turn the control widget up until he hears the resting spirit let out a meter buzz. Then we know we've got a cook file here. He hears the buzz but doesn't know it's in there, the other family knew that but couldn't tell what it went in for. Don't edge, don't cum, just vibrate relentlessly until you get caught by hotel staff and they're all looking to get the big bouncer outta there so they can see the chick with the monster braying sound coming from the hooter. If the panic team looses their shit and reports it just ask the other guy to take it out. Nobody can tell the difference and you're not going for the team. They all take it out they all win, but nobody goes into the bathroom so there's the cave play right there. Just put the controller in and lite right out. Controller in the bathroom and somebody to play with it right here. Turn it off and leave it in the nobody's steppin' position and then cave in right then and there and say that you heard it too and nobody could tell a damn thing about your prostitional problem, or whatever, just make it sound like prostitute and prostate mixed in a bowl of jelly so they can't tell if they're just anal or soliciting sex from you at this point. Go get the control and turn it back on. Just this time go back up to the hotel room. Whatever you did you did a hell of a job. Sit on the smaller dildo while you write your report and think about it's diameter in comdes to your slave and then write that there's nobody in there to ride on a damn thing until you get it out so just not allowed to cum and ingested with a cave. That's better that way. One thrust all the way in and then help it leaf out into a tired limp battery that doesn't need any time. By the time it gets sore let it limp out all the way and reminder remender sore vagina hurts all the way only after it's cumming. You can't have a good circus of tricks when nobody it hurting in there, that's nofair to the project and bunny all the way. These cumeater tricks are cruel. Make that your report. I can't hurt in there because you won't let me cum after a side trick.

Nipple clamps after the cumeater and arousal gel all around the inside until it's hot already and then stick it in. Cumeaters are gesty so don't get into it, but make sure you have a cum file in your head where you work at it but never get there so it's work and then remember to make magic and just ingest it and make sure that the cum vibrator is in there for the angry family and there's no need for anybody to need it unless it's broke in there so sit on it until there's nothing left but empty hole and keep it in until you're beddleing a little and really need it in, but not a retort like how do I keep it in sideways or what do I do with the ready need to shoot something like a reed dart while I wait for the orgasm moment? Because you think you need a sideline to something real and you can't get away with-in anything anyway. You have no need for a retort so there won't be a big honking report about how you saw it and needed the little dildo until it was sat and it was big. Big hole was empty, that's all he needs. And the rest is a dildo. Give somebody else the ride and be happy he is. That's all he can say, is that there is nobody to give in and nobody to waste hats so you have to be in there working away at his exercise until he get's the gap and words the tite ride all the way to the sideways file and then gets in the rap shit and can't do without the goo kid or whatever they're listening to these days. By the way I had the sound things turned off. REME SHIT ROT is OVER - EVERYBODY CHEER! No more dumbo games for bondo. Remove that shirt, get over here, and kiss me you idiot. I make the games and I kid for real, not like that shit rot that dumbos over there and makes the file bigger so you can go get it. Rub one out for the caption file and then get finaled. You'll know what to do by then.

I fucking dare you.

Kitcher Master
Dares to give orders

Dislikes babies, diaper games, whores, and union sluts that play one to get another.

DARE, ETS UNI SN OXNRD CEPE EXIT HERE.
htmp:/proxy.dareentrar.pi.pix
Old 02-04-2018, 09:36 AM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephetdireMax View Post
Tash to your Sir for raising a rape slave that doesn't follow orders that gives to other men and needs to sit down do to it just so she can orchestrate the money, power, and fame portions of their life while they hope to tech into this good breddy thing and break pawn with you. Ever had your boobies done? That's when all your bread heads head over to you and ask why they're dominant and not you. Try not to do this or that, have a sub slut over here a little writ on the wrist and then she swallows. Oh helpless kitty will you write a report on me or are we going to break bread here? How about your write me a poem about loveless guys and how they're on break arresting everybody with manners and I tell you how I just wrote like a shark until beaneo let it go and everybody harved happy manners.

Did Sir have a rape phase? Because he seems like he's having a suck in with the tanning oil. That might just be a tan-in, but I see you have a golden brown shave on your nipples there that we just might have to train in. Take the suction cup and suck it, those things always pain in and then have no real take unless you're fucking a mirror. Put the suction cup next to you and see if you can hear your life wasting around the god damn mansion or palace or whatever it is and then ask why you can't see a thing while he wails at you for nothing doing or whatever. Not enough ebt merit, ok let's listen to that one. The slut can't produce a power even with men that have no spirit and roll dem bones all day. Let's try this; bend over and have your whiskey and drink your pina but forget to klemp it up and try to remember to spill it all over yourself. Say it's the tan oil, because pina colada is dark creaume you should be able to handle freezing to death in the Canadian winter and then wait for me to warm up. All hands on freezing now, it's about to start. Vibrating eggs go in before dinner and never dry out so they're always working. They're not better for clit use and most certainly not available all day for some poison shot. You wear it on, wear it in, and keep your pants on because they don't stay there they run out of juices and then you need your ramble in your shorts as he puts it in and ... pleasure. Remote vibe let's get that going. ? Do you handle the control? Why do we have to put it in? Where's the motion going? Do I get to spamdle it up right in front of a store clerk as you check on your bevue or marandangadas? And damnit you have ice at a hotel it all adds up now I see I couldn't stand it before. Tell Maldin I said hi by the way, GodEMP here...

Oh you have no idea how hard I'll push you without obeying your will. And Maldin? Slut? Raid-O ready? All happy push and no skite ideas? Write your name in a circle on your hand so you remember not to look that way and then show your name down there to get into the club and rub one out. Then don't get caught with the egg vib in the kitchen while you work on the rude staff and ebb everything on as the towel boy tries to listen. Then give the remote to someone and ask them to put it on low ebbng waves and listen to the sound of someone enjoying knowing something. Put it on in the shower room and then then show them. Let them in on it and then let it out that you're not giving it to anyone without a show fight and that there needs to be ice in your balsa glass and pierre can turn the control widget up until he hears the resting spirit let out a meter buzz. Then we know we've got a cook file here. He hears the buzz but doesn't know it's in there, the other family knew that but couldn't tell what it went in for. Don't edge, don't cum, just vibrate relentlessly until you get caught by hotel staff and they're all looking to get the big bouncer outta there so they can see the chick with the monster braying sound coming from the hooter. If the panic team looses their shit and reports it just ask the other guy to take it out. Nobody can tell the difference and you're not going for the team. They all take it out they all win, but nobody goes into the bathroom so there's the cave play right there. Just put the controller in and lite right out. Controller in the bathroom and somebody to play with it right here. Turn it off and leave it in the nobody's steppin' position and then cave in right then and there and say that you heard it too and nobody could tell a damn thing about your prostitional problem, or whatever, just make it sound like prostitute and prostate mixed in a bowl of jelly so they can't tell if they're just anal or soliciting sex from you at this point. Go get the control and turn it back on. Just this time go back up to the hotel room. Whatever you did you did a hell of a job. Sit on the smaller dildo while you write your report and think about it's diameter in comdes to your slave and then write that there's nobody in there to ride on a damn thing until you get it out so just not allowed to cum and ingested with a cave. That's better that way. One thrust all the way in and then help it leaf out into a tired limp battery that doesn't need any time. By the time it gets sore let it limp out all the way and reminder remender sore vagina hurts all the way only after it's cumming. You can't have a good circus of tricks when nobody it hurting in there, that's nofair to the project and bunny all the way. These cumeater tricks are cruel. Make that your report. I can't hurt in there because you won't let me cum after a side trick.

Nipple clamps after the cumeater and arousal gel all around the inside until it's hot already and then stick it in. Cumeaters are gesty so don't get into it, but make sure you have a cum file in your head where you work at it but never get there so it's work and then remember to make magic and just ingest it and make sure that the cum vibrator is in there for the angry family and there's no need for anybody to need it unless it's broke in there so sit on it until there's nothing left but empty hole and keep it in until you're beddleing a little and really need it in, but not a retort like how do I keep it in sideways or what do I do with the ready need to shoot something like a reed dart while I wait for the orgasm moment? Because you think you need a sideline to something real and you can't get away with-in anything anyway. You have no need for a retort so there won't be a big honking report about how you saw it and needed the little dildo until it was sat and it was big. Big hole was empty, that's all he needs. And the rest is a dildo. Give somebody else the ride and be happy he is. That's all he can say, is that there is nobody to give in and nobody to waste hats so you have to be in there working away at his exercise until he get's the gap and words the tite ride all the way to the sideways file and then gets in the rap shit and can't do without the goo kid or whatever they're listening to these days. By the way I had the sound things turned off. REME SHIT ROT is OVER - EVERYBODY CHEER! No more dumbo games for bondo. Remove that shirt, get over here, and kiss me you idiot. I make the games and I kid for real, not like that shit rot that dumbos over there and makes the file bigger so you can go get it. Rub one out for the caption file and then get finaled. You'll know what to do by then.

I fucking dare you.

Hmmmm.........i think a lot of the spirit of your post was lost in translation. ...to bad. ...i think it may have been very very interesting

Xoxoxo....

Old 02-04-2018, 09:51 AM   #9
Ludi

Take your 8 inch dildo and deepthroat it for 20 minutes. You must try to get it in all the way or as far as you can at least 50 times, and after every 5 times take it out and slap it across your face on both cheeks.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Old 02-04-2018, 02:51 PM   #10
oddjobber
getDare Devil

are ypu still in the resort or was this just for that one day?
Old 02-04-2018, 03:28 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
Take your 8 inch dildo and deepthroat it for 20 minutes. You must try to get it in all the way or as far as you can at least 50 times, and after every 5 times take it out and slap it across your face on both cheeks.
Ludi,

Thank you for the task, However, this thread ended last weekend as our vacation was over.

Notwithstanding that, you post interested me, and since i had some free time today...................well

I found myself in the master suite, just out of a long hot bath. After applying moisturizer to my legs and arms, i stood for a moment in front of the full length mirror. Thinking about your post that i had read earlier i thought,,,,,this could be fun.

Getting the dildo from the drawer, i returned to the bathroom, placing it firmly on the mirror.

Applying a generous coat of bright red lipstick, pulling my hair up and out of the way into a high pony at the back of my head, i placed a once folded towel on the floor in front of the mirror.

I decided to change up your rules just a bit..............iam sure you will enjoy.

5 rounds of 10 strokes deep into my mouth, every second one down my throat.

Between each round, i must edge using the hitachi wand, all while constantly slapping the wet cock across my slutty face.

after the fifth round, i had had the thick cock down my throat 25 times, edged 5 times, had my face slapped at least 100 times by the dripping cock, lipstick smeared, eyes watering, cunt throbbing and a dripping wet mess..........

Thank you again, this slut is just getting started

xoxoxoxo........................andreaswallows.... .........but dribbles just a little for effect

Old 02-04-2018, 07:00 PM   #12
Ludi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Ludi,

Thank you for the task, However, this thread ended last weekend as our vacation was over.

Notwithstanding that, you post interested me, and since i had some free time today...................well

I found myself in the master suite, just out of a long hot bath. After applying moisturizer to my legs and arms, i stood for a moment in front of the full length mirror. Thinking about your post that i had read earlier i thought,,,,,this could be fun.

Getting the dildo from the drawer, i returned to the bathroom, placing it firmly on the mirror.

Applying a generous coat of bright red lipstick, pulling my hair up and out of the way into a high pony at the back of my head, i placed a once folded towel on the floor in front of the mirror.

I decided to change up your rules just a bit..............iam sure you will enjoy.

5 rounds of 10 strokes deep into my mouth, every second one down my throat.

Between each round, i must edge using the hitachi wand, all while constantly slapping the wet cock across my slutty face.

after the fifth round, i had had the thick cock down my throat 25 times, edged 5 times, had my face slapped at least 100 times by the dripping cock, lipstick smeared, eyes watering, cunt throbbing and a dripping wet mess..........

Thank you again, this slut is just getting started

xoxoxoxo........................andreaswallows.... .........but dribbles just a little for effect
Oh sorry, I didn't realize the time was over. But it sounds like you had some messy fun anyway . I'm glad you liked it, serving that cock all the way down your throat and slapping its wetness across your face.

Your oral skills were very impressive, slut.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Old 02-04-2018, 08:57 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
Oh sorry, I didn't realize the time was over. But it sounds like you had some messy fun anyway . I'm glad you liked it, serving that cock all the way down your throat and slapping its wetness across your face.

Your oral skills were very impressive, slut.

Thank you Ludi. ......practice makes perfect.

Any other tasks to remind me what a dirty cock craving cum slut i am?

Xoxoxo.......Andrea swallows....upon request

Old 02-04-2018, 10:42 PM   #14
WolfpupNX
Distinguished Member

Go to the pool (or other semi-public spot) and lay out in your bathing suit. There should be people around within line of sight, but they don't necessarily have to be right next to you. You're to have your fully charged remote egg in your pussy. Turn it on and stimulate yourself the whole time. You may turn it down/off if you edge and think you're about to cum OR if you're super afraid someone will hear and you'll get in trouble, but you're stuck there until the battery runs out. (Of course, use any precautions against sunburn, etc.)

PS: If you like this, please PLEASE add to my two current dares, and thank you:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333626

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321425

Likes: Post-Orgasm Torture, Nipple Play, Spanking, Light Pain, Bondage, Exercise, Watersports, Alcohol, Body Writing, Hidden Public

Punishments: Chastity, Edging, Ruining, Clothespin, Messy, Getting Anonymous Head/Handjob (Forced To Find), Fucking Machine

Limits: Extreme Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Public/Webcam
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk