Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-17-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
alias
Distinguished Member

Default Hypnosis questions

Hello my fellow getDarians... so I've seen alot of threads on here talking about hypnosis, and the idea always has always intrigued me. The very idea that i can manipulate someone's mind in that way is intoxicating, and I've always wanted to try it. So, here are a few questions for those of you who have tried it.

1) Were you the hypnotist or the victim when you tried it?

2) To what extent were you able to control/be controlled by hypnosis? (Somehow i doubt that the hypnotist can snap his/her fingers and the victim dons an entirely different personality, but if that happened to you please tell me and i definitely want to know the techniques invovled)

3) in your experience, is hypnosis faster, slower, or about the same speed as more traditional training methods in changing a submissive's behavior?

4) Do you have any advice for someone wanting to try this?

5) What are some good places to find hypnofiles?

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I was the 'victim'

2) To what extent were you able to control/be controlled by hypnosis? (Somehow i doubt that the hypnotist can snap his/her fingers and the victim dons an entirely different personality, but if that happened to you please tell me and i definitely want to know the techniques invovled)
Not at all. It didn't have any effect on me whatsoever.

3) in your experience, is hypnosis faster, slower, or about the same speed as more traditional training methods in changing a submissive's behavior?
In my experience it is entirely useless. I guess it depends highly on whether you are susceptible to this. I'm not and just found having to listen to the voice insanely boring.

Don't let my experience deter you from trying it. It is different for everybody. Keep and open mind and just try it.

I don't know.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:59 PM   #3
alias
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I was the 'victim'

Not at all. It didn't have any effect on me whatsoever.

In my experience it is entirely useless. I guess it depends highly on whether you are susceptible to this. I'm not and just found having to listen to the voice insanely boring.

Don't let my experience deter you from trying it. It is different for everybody. Keep and open mind and just try it.

I don't know.
Thanks for the advice

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:05 AM   #4
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

I agree 100% with Jaroface. I’ve tried it a few times, but had absolutely no effect at all.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:34 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I disagree with the previous poster completely.

I have actually seen the hypnosis working, both in myself (this was as in part of a hypnosis show I entered just to have a laugh, to begin with) and later with my subs.

Take a look at this TEDx show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RA2Zy_IZfQ

Hypnosis is extremely powerful. In the late 1800s, before the invention of anesthetics, there was a surgeon that used to do actual painless medical procedures on his patients without pain... through the use of hypnosis.

Hypnosis can be used to eliminate pain, or to produce it. It can be used to cause the hair to grow, or to leave a person bald (remember, it is the subconscious mind who control this things). It can be used to cure phobias, or to produce them. It can be used to forget real events, or invent false memories.

Hypnosis is real and works with anybody. It matters not weather you believe on it or not. Two things do matter however:
  1. If during the induction phase (the first part of the hypnosis, where you where led into the hypnotic state) you obeyed all the instructions said or indicated by the hypnotist.
  2. If you consciously (yes, you remain conscious while hypnotized) accepted all the hypnotic suggestions while they where being given.
One major thing I do not like about all those hypno files you find on-line is that in most of them, the phrase "revert to normal" will revert all effects. That means that whenever you hear "revert to normal" you get released from all effects, not one or other particular ones. So, it is a limitation to the hypnotist.

So, I tell them before listening to the file, that whenever they hear tthe phrase revert to normal, they must also insert the phrase "....." (unique to the hypno file) to achieve the same effect.

Guess what? It works!

That way I do not need to cut all the hypnotic effects at once if I don't want to.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 12-18-2017, 12:11 PM   #6
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
I was the hypnotist - if you could call it that. I was actually the one who selected the hypno files for the sub to listen to.

Quote:
I tried hypno files on three subs - one Chinese, one middle-eastern and one from the Philippines. It didn't have any effect other than inducing sleepiness on the Chinese sub (I assume the language and accent barrier was to blame). On the other two the files were capable of inducing some effects they claimed to do - such as heightened arousal, inability to orgasm unless permitted, desire to taste their pussy juice etc. It takes time, and you need to find the right kind of induction for each person. Multiple listening to the same file can strengthen the effects. And once you have been successful with someone they are more susceptible to other files.

Quote:
It's slower. And I don't use hypnosis to change a sub's behavior - I want her to change willingly, because I want her to change. I use hypnosis for fun, when I find the right kind of sub.

Quote:
In contradiction to the poster above - hypnosis doesn't work for everyone. It works for what I call "inductive" type of subs. Those are the subs that thrive on descriptive tasks, who react differently to the tonality of your voice when giving commands, talented in art of music, often silent and very patient.

Patience is essential. You simply can't use a hypno file on the hyperactive type of sub who loses focus fast. You can't use them on the "physical" type of sub who thrives more on pain or physical abuse. You also can't successfully use hypno files on someone who doesn't want to use them. And, as the experience with the Chinese sub shows, it is essential that the subject understands the words being spoken pretty well.

Quote:
I use a German site called ViVe Hypnosis. The site is in English and most of the files are in English. The slight (but obvious) German accent of the hypnotist can be an impediment to those who are beginners in English language.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 12-18-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:51 PM   #7
andrei

in my opinion hypnosis tapes work as simply self suggestions. I tried a lot, not the expected result but they are powerful enough for getting into a trance (and even a hands free orgasm). But not much into actually rewiring your brain as expected.
andrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:15 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Quote:
Hello my fellow getDarians... so I've seen alot of threads on here talking about hypnosis, and the idea always has always intrigued me. The very idea that i can manipulate someone's mind in that way is intoxicating, and I've always wanted to try it. So, here are a few questions for those of you who have tried it.
I felt so strongly against what my partners said, that I addressed them instead of addressing your questions... My fault!

Quote:
I choosed the files that the would listen. I do intend to make a few hypnosis of mine this week, so I can come back with the results later.

Quote:
This, is called the "hands drop quick induction", and is a very effective and commonly used technique. There are other factors involved, however, other factors that are not visible unless you know how it works.

I dislike the fact that you refer to the hypnotized person as "the victim" when referring to hypnosis in general. As I said in my previous post, hypnosis is an extremely powerful tool whose whole powers are not understood by many (practitioners, even).

Quote:
Well, let me think... How can I compare the speed of normal teaching practices to hypnosis... I guess we could compare a Ferrari F60 America, to an Lockheed Martin F-35 Lighting II (both at full speed and optimal conditions).

That said... Hypnosis can do what you cannot do with traditional methods. Say that she is willing to obey your command, but she freaks out and chicken out whenever trying to obey your order. You can use hypnosis to get rid of whatever reservations she has, so she will be able to do it.

Quote:
Yeah.... Try this first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_J0D0c5LlM

Quote:
I know of 3:
Vive Hypnosis you have already been referred to. The other two you have not (at least not until after I started to type this).

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:00 PM   #9
pantyfooddares

Quote:

Cant say victim, since i located the hypnotist ..

Had/have a tap command installed for my wife at that time, i was trying something new for her. All she had to do is tap that spot, and issue a command (within reason) and i hypnotically done it. It was just a few get togethers for installing the programming, and the following actions.

Its definatelt more fun, each sub is different, and may be different to hypnotize.

Id say go for it, find someone you trust, and try it out

There is so many places..
Youtube
Vive
Warpmymind
I dont know all, its a good sized list

Please add to my list and be anonymous, please keep to within my limits though, its fun
http://listmoz.com/#bhfPyDtYsppv3HbG
Kik: fooddare
Discord: hypnosub#4667

Always open to chat, gender dont matter
Currently locked, no KH (since Nov 1st)

Current hypnosis file:

Through text, trigger:

Please see my hypnosis blog for details
pantyfooddares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk