Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-10-2017, 09:03 PM   #1
HarunaDares
Account Banned

Male 23/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location

23/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location

Hey everyone let get right down to business I am looking for either a gentle Domme or a mommy Domme. If this might sound like you then There is a few things you should know about me! I am 23, male, from Canada (timezone is EST) I am about 5'10" tall, 180 lbs. I'm shy, I'm awkward, I don't really know how to navigate social situations all too well. that being said I'm also goofy, cute and always happy to cuddle and please! I've had 2 real Dommes in the past one online for about 6 months, and one in person for around 1.5 years. however shit happens and life moves on. Oh and I've had some shorter ones. I still don't consider myself very experienced.

In kink I consider myself more of a middle/ little, but I also have some pet, submissive and maybe a little bit of a bratty side to me as well. I really enjoy the more nurturing side of it. I like to feel cared about me and want to protect me. I also want to be able to have a normal talk with you outside of kink

There are a couple of things I should add here, Degradation, name calling in a derogatory manner is a huge no and turn off, a fast way to get blocked. However I would become more acceptable once we know each other and discussed it. but not until then. Also I will not send any pictures for the first week, sorry! One thing I am curious to try, but not quite ready to is anal, I would like to get a small plug or toy before I try anything to do with it. I have lots of likes but a few off the top of my head are:

Wax play
Tease and denial/ Chasity
Bondage
Rules
Little/pet play
Bladder control/ Diapers
Pain

Outside of kink I am a fairly big Otaku I love everything to do with games, anime, and manga. On top of that I love a lot of western movies and what not as well. A couple movies I really love are: Blade Runner 2049, Baby Driver, 10 Cloverfield lane, Alien, District 9. Some Games I'm currently playing are : Mario Odyssey, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, I also love art, and graphic design. I even went to school for graphic design.

Now if you got all the way here and are still interested in me wow I'm impressed! Feel free to send me a pm telling me a little bit about yourself, I would love to chat here then maybe move to kik or discord if we click?

Advertisements
Kink Talk