Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-10-2017, 03:10 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Lifebuoy Cold Shock (quick dare)

Just a fun little dare to make your next shower more interesting and almost anyone can do it :3

Pick out a container and fill it up with cold water. The bigger the container/bucket the more daring but I would recommend a icecream container as a middle ground. Have a lovely hot shower with the container just outside the shower. When you are almost done with your shower pick up the bucket and quickly dump it all over your head and body while still under the shower water. You may stay in the shower to warm back up.

Report back and let me know how it was for you. I used to do this all the time as a kid and it was weirdly fun.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cold, easy, quick, shower