Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2017, 02:45 AM   #1
InternetSissy

Magnet Please Control Me

Short Version - Hello A/all that come in and read this, the short version of all this is that at bottom is my schedule, you can tell me what to do at any time and add to the schedule or take away things. Any questions message me.

Long version -
Hello A/all, do You want to control someone for a short time? Well down below is my daily schedule I will be starting on 10/28/17, you are free to add things, or take away things the next day you post i will follow your orders, (so id you posted on 11/1/17 i will do it on 11/2/17)

You can be very simple and tell me things like walk barefooted when i do my walk outside, when i working on artwork, to be naked, or have a dildo or plug in me, or even simple things like Masturbate for 20 minutes and do not cum.

Or you can me a bit more hard and say i have to collect all my cum till i fill a container of whatever size you want and then either drink it all or put it in my ass, you can also tell me to tie myself up and sleep like that, when i use the bathroom be naked and so on with these types

You can even be extra extreme with your orders such as, Before I shower give myself an enema, every time i lose a game of League i must get a ruler and spank my ass and balls the number of times i died multiple by the CS i got divided among my balls and each ass cheek rounded up. Do a live cam show for X amount of time.

These are just some ideas =3 as of now I am unowned and have no rules, so if you want to give me some rules just message me RULES and give me some rules and tell me how long to follow them.

SCHEDULE

09:00- 10:00 AM-
*wake up
*brush teeth
*make bed

10:00:00 AM- Exercise (default is Walking)

11:00:00 AM- 1:00PM-
* Shower, use girls body wash, shave
* clean room
* Perform any work duties or tasks that have been assigned

01:00 - 1:45PM- Eat lunch

1:45-4:00 PM -
*perform any work duties/tasks that have been assigned/update blog

04:00-4:30PM- yoga 3 days (in leotard is default) a week, 1 day dancing (naked), 2 days weights (any clothing) and 1 day rest.

04:45 - 6:30PM- Home cook dinner, clear up etc

06:30- 7:00 PM- exercise for 30 minutes. (Default is walking)

07:00- 7:30PM-
*Shower

7:30pm-9pm – Watch movies or videos

9pm-12am – Play League

12am – Walk Dog (30 minutes max)

12:30am – 1:30 am watch videos

1:30am - SLEEP (defualt is t-shirt and panties)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can change anything sleep, things i do, when i do it, you can even tell me what to wear, be bound or even if i fail at something what to do. Even record what i do.

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)

Last edited by InternetSissy; 10-27-2017 at 02:56 AM.
InternetSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:56 AM   #2
simhthmss

before you go to sleep wear tastefully done make up you fall asleep in, very thick lipstick
simhthmss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:07 AM   #3
InternetSissy

I can do that, thank you, looking for more =3

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
Old 10-27-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
InternetSissy

I figure now would be a great time to detailed this part of the post

"04:00-4:30PM- yoga 3 days (in leotard is default) a week, 1 day dancing (naked), 2 days weights (any clothing) and 1 day rest."

Well, that is an exercise and unless anyone points things out to do i will do it. This is the plan so far.

Sun -Weights
Mon -Yoga
Tues - Rest
Weds -Weights
Thurs -Yoga
Fri - Dance
Sat -Yoga

Till someone says something, this will be the days I do them in, if you guys want, you can pick how i do them, any toys or bondage, and even what i do, by picking a video or a list of workouts. Got to make sure I do the workout and sced, any questions ask away =3

Old 10-28-2017, 08:54 AM   #5
InternetSissy

So far day is going pretty well =3

I took a walk, and just finish shower, so going to clean up room, it is a bit messy but after lunch i will work on art =3, lets see how long i can keep this up.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:01 AM   #6
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

While playing League you must have a buttplug inserted =^-^= Have fun!

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
InternetSissy

Thank You I will do that, i will use the medium plug since you did not say which one =3 Thanks again =3

Old 10-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #8
John M
getDare Sweetheart

?are pics and videos A limit?
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:28 PM   #9
InternetSissy

Nope, I even said in longer post I would do that

Old 10-29-2017, 11:05 AM   #10
InternetSissy

I will post later today ho the above tasks went with a few others, not sure to post here or in blog or on tumblr, maybe i do a mix =3 should be up in a few hours

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, schedule, sissy, slave, tpe