Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2017, 08:41 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Talking Turn me into a real pet for Halloween

I've been sick for quite a while, but things are looking up. I'm feeling better and hornier everyday.
Sir has been an amazing support and the best owner I can think of. Of course, I'm already his pet, but for Halloween, I want to make things a little more realistic and special for him.

Please help turn me into a realistic pet/animal on Halloween!!!

I'm looking for suggestions on: which animal I will be, the way I look, how I move, what noises I make, what I eat, etcetera. I'm even willing to buy or make some cheap costume pieces. Special kudos for creative, humiliating, funny ideas
I will try to stay in costume for a whole day, as far as work permits (I work from home) plus the evening when I'm free.

Feel free to add things that you think might be fitting.

In a week, on Saturday the 14th, I will gather the top 3 of best pet ideas named in this thread in a poll which you can then vote on for the following week. Allowing me time to get together my costume.

Dogs/ puppies and cats/kittens are exempt, because we often do those in petplay already.

When Halloween is over, I will write a nice detailed report about my day and post it in my blog. Maybe I'll even make a drawing (you can check my blog for ideas).

Edit: As Jaro suggested in the thread, I will also communicate with Sir the way the chosen pet would (within reason). So oink like a pig, or quack like a duck for example.

Also, and this is a nice little task for Sir: Sir normally addresses me as “pet”. On Halloween he will have to address me as the pet I’ve been chosen to be

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-08-2017 at 08:08 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

If Sir likes, he is also welcome to add his ideas by the way

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:19 AM   #3
qmu
getDare Devil

Not sure how doable, but I had a crazy/bizarre idea given you want something different, maybe exotic? How about a platypus? You could wear flippers and something like this?

And make a nest for eggs in a wet place or tub, and lay plugs like eggs?
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 10-07-2017, 09:45 AM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Not sure how doable, but I had a crazy/bizarre idea given you want something different, maybe exotic? How about a platypus? You could wear flippers and something like this?

And make a nest for eggs in a wet place or tub, and lay plugs like eggs?
Ok, this idea really had me laugh out loud
It's very idiotic and potentially really humiliating.
I love it!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-07-2017, 11:35 AM   #5
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Be a sock monkey, you can buy a costume reasonably online or make one if you sew.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...50199806386418

And of course you would be able to do darn near anything funny as monkeys know no limits to sillyness and even often get a bit perverted in public.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:36 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Be a sock monkey, you can buy a costume reasonably online or make one if you sew.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...50199806386418

And of course you would be able to do darn near anything funny as monkeys know no limits to sillyness and even often get a bit perverted in public.
Thank you, this is also a great idea! I see lots of cheeky opportunities for perversion and mischief. Also...bananas...lot of options with bananas...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-07-2017, 02:34 PM   #7
sir sam
Distinguished Member

This is.......... amazing......
I’m flabbergasted... speechless...

Anyway....
What can i say... “please help my pet” (definitely sounds too weak).

Some “tips”..
- my pet is incredibly smart, clever and capable. She’s plainly smarter than me. So,... don’t hold back. Don’t get her bored, challenge her!
- understand this is not a punishment. Please read the 1st post right. She will “be” a pet for a full day. She will have to work but Since she is a self-employed artist she willl be able to work in outfit at home.

This can become soooo crazy!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:46 PM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well, I'm glad you like the idea Sir :-)

And yes...I like crazy, humiliating, challenging...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-07-2017, 03:10 PM   #9
little pet
getDare Succubus

Oh, and i know Sir calls me smart, but a real stupid animal might be a nice challenge as Well :-)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-08-2017, 04:34 AM   #10
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Mhh... i really hope to see ideas here!

In fact it’s something like a one time opportunity.... normally it’s just me who is allowed to turn my pet into something humiliating, crazy, outrageous....

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:02 AM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Me too! :-)

Two great ideas so far.

Don't worry about planning a whole outfit/look/food or whatever. I appreciate a quick idea just as much.

Or feel free to add to someone else's idea. That's war I will do as well.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-08-2017, 07:34 AM   #12
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

While I love qmu's idea - that guy is so funny and creative - I personally think you should be a pig.
- You should be pink head to toe, preferably just with pink body paint as pigs are naked.
- You should wear a nose hook to give yourself a nice piggy nose.
- You should wear a pink piggy tail plug.
- You should roll around in mud at least a few times a day.
- You cannot use any furniture or toilets for the whole day.
- Fortunately for you, pigs are omnivores so they eat just about anything. But of course they do eat on all fours and can't use hands to eat.
- You can only oink for the full day. You should come up with some kind of oink-code language so that you can communicate with your sir. I assume you never use voice chat so you could perhaps say OINK when you need something and then Sir can ask you questions to determine what you need. 1 oink is no, 2 oinks is yes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 10-08-2017, 07:35 AM   #13
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Trying to think of something different so how about this.

Chicken.

Cover yourself in something sticky like syrup and then cover yourself in feathers. If you can tie your hair in a bun on top of your head and put a red rubber glove over it for an easy homemade chicken look.

Make chicken noises at regular intervals throughout the day.

Get some straw from a pet shop and make yourself a nest.

Insert a few "eggs" either vaginally or anally, as many as you can manage. You could use actual peeled hard boiled eggs, ping pong balls or something else. If at any point you feel the need to lay an egg then do it in your nest. Once you've laid your egg you must then spend 10 minutes per egg keeping them warm every hour.

When you don't have to work any longer try binding your arms so you only have wings.

Scatter corn or similar on the floor and peck at it like a chicken.

chickens also like to eat worms! Take a basin and fill it with dirt. boil a few lengths of spaghetti and mix it in. No hands! Bon appetit!

If you're feeling adventurous you could collect some real worms to throw in there too. Hopefully you can tell the difference before you swallow.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:59 AM   #14
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
While I love qmu's idea - that guy is so funny and creative - I personally think you should be a pig.
- You should be pink head to toe, preferably just with pink body paint as pigs are naked.
- You should wear a nose hook to give yourself a nice piggy nose.
- You should wear a pink piggy tail plug.
- You should roll around in mud at least a few times a day.
- You cannot use any furniture or toilets for the whole day.
- Fortunately for you, pigs are omnivores so they eat just about anything. But of course they do eat on all fours and can't use hands to eat.
- You can only oink for the full day. You should come up with some kind of oink-code language so that you can communicate with your sir. I assume you never use voice chat so you could perhaps say OINK when you need something and then Sir can ask you questions to determine what you need. 1 oink is no, 2 oinks is yes.
Hmm yes, while I’ve made a few piggy related paintings, I’ve never actually been one. Though it’s always been in my fantasies.
It would be very humiliating, but that makes it very hot at the same time.

Good point about language... I suppose I should add that to my original post. In order to really become a pet, I should also communicate in that way with Sir.
Plus I think Sir should address me as such too. Normally, he calls me “pet”, but on Halloween he’ll have to be more specific

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-08-2017, 08:03 AM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf_ears View Post
Trying to think of something different so how about this.

Chicken.

Cover yourself in something sticky like syrup and then cover yourself in feathers. If you can tie your hair in a bun on top of your head and put a red rubber glove over it for an easy homemade chicken look.

Make chicken noises at regular intervals throughout the day.

Get some straw from a pet shop and make yourself a nest.

Insert a few "eggs" either vaginally or anally, as many as you can manage. You could use actual peeled hard boiled eggs, ping pong balls or something else. If at any point you feel the need to lay an egg then do it in your nest. Once you've laid your egg you must then spend 10 minutes per egg keeping them warm every hour.

When you don't have to work any longer try binding your arms so you only have wings.

Scatter corn or similar on the floor and peck at it like a chicken.

chickens also like to eat worms! Take a basin and fill it with dirt. boil a few lengths of spaghetti and mix it in. No hands! Bon appetit!

If you're feeling adventurous you could collect some real worms to throw in there too. Hopefully you can tell the difference before you swallow.
Hahaha oh god, this is great! Laying eggs...oh my, I think I’ll die of shame doing it,...but it’s a great suggestion. One I will surely do if this idea gets chosen.
Also the worms...I fear my owner will really love that idea

Absolutely brilliant idea, thank you.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk