Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #1
Horny Kaliope

Default 18/F - Welcome Me To Getdare

I've been lurking and doing dares on here and Milovana so I think it's time I finally join and you welcome me properly. Everything is in my signature.
Horny Kaliope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Good evening and welcome to getdare

Want to tell everyone a little about yourself to start?
Old 08-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #3
Horny Kaliope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Good evening and welcome to getdare

Want to tell everyone a little about yourself to start?
I'm an eighteen year old female who actually just turned eighteen. I'm right at the cut off so I'm entering my senior year of highschool. A list of my likes, dislikes, and limits can be found in my signature.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:20 PM   #4
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Kaliope View Post
I'm an eighteen year old female who actually just turned eighteen. I'm right at the cut off so I'm entering my senior year of highschool. A list of my likes, dislikes, and limits can be found in my signature.
Well ive never given dares before haha but id like you to edge 5 times and then force out 5 orgasms (:

Dislikes Anal, Spankings/whipping, Pain, Forced orgasms, Electricity, Clit play
Limits Anything endangering me of getting hurt, Scat, Pee, and no bleeding

toys Loveense lush bullet vibrator, Spreader bar, Nipple clamps, Restraints, Butt plug training set, paddle, whip, cane, gag, Rope, Sybian and a wand
Haleyx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:36 PM   #5
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

In addition to each of haleys task, gag on something between each edge or orgasm. Make sure it's bigger and better each time
Old 08-16-2017, 06:25 PM   #6
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

After u finish Cumming bind yourself and have corner time for 30 minutes spread leg and hands bound

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:26 PM   #7
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

I'm gonna dare you to not orgasm for 2 weeks! Only edging. Every day you must edge whatever the number is for the calendar date plus whatever edges you receive from other people.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:57 PM   #8
Horny Kaliope

I'm doing all of these later tonight! I'm going to open a shower dares thread for later in case any of you want to help control what I do in the shower.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:09 PM   #9
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

This dare is to be completed at the end of Haleyx18 and DarkSide94's dares. For the last orgasm, take the largest thing you managed to deep throat, and shove it down right before you start to cum. Hold it all the way down as long as you can... as soon as you take it out, all stimulation to your pussy stops immediately.

If you didn't manage to keep it down for your whole orgasm, try again next time you cum (immediately or later, doesn't matter). Keep trying until you succeed... no orgasms without it until you can manage.

likes: obedience, denial, ruined orgasms, edging, frustration, chance, panties

not interested: wedgies, messy, soap, diapers, scat/piss

limits: anything I determine to be illegal or harmful

Toys: 6" silicone strap-on
stbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:50 PM   #10
Kowaae

Start by stripping and laying in your bath with your legs on the lip of it, with your pussy under the bath tap. Turn on the water to a comfortable temp, have the water directly hitting your clit.

Orgasm five times with no breaks from the water, that sensitive clit should hurt between orgasms. Do NOT move your clit from the stream or block the water. If the water starts getting cold before you orgasm five times, step out and rub toothpaste across your clit before returning.

Limits: Ice insertion, pictures, blood, spanking.

Toys
Insert-able 5" Vibrator.
Clit Vibrator wand. (Strong)
6" dildo. (Anal only)
-
Two Clamps
9 volt battery (shocks)
Toothpaste
Vaporrub
Thumbtacks
Rubberbands
Hot Sauce
Kowaae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #11
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You may like to change the colour of your likes and duslikes as its difficult to read.

I believe that females have it to easy sitting everytime they visit the bathroom so untill the end of the month you will not be doing so as you will be hovering it will do your muscles good
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:46 AM   #12
Pet_Peter

You need to work a little for this task. I like to see sweat!
So go and do exercises, running, jumping jacks, fitness exercises what ever pleases you.
It does not matter how long as long as you are sweating, really sweating. Not just a warm sissy feeling, "I'm hot". No, I want to see the drops on your skin.
Don't wipe them off, because the sweat is what you need, sweat on your naked body, preferable the trickle between your boobs.
Afterwards you can take a well deserved shower and if you like you can cum as a final exercise. You lost calories today! Write a few lines how you liked it. Have fun.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:04 AM   #13
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowaae View Post
Start by stripping and laying in your bath with your legs on the lip of it, with your pussy under the bath tap. Turn on the water to a comfortable temp, have the water directly hitting your clit.

Orgasm five times with no breaks from the water, that sensitive clit should hurt between orgasms. Do NOT move your clit from the stream or block the water. If the water starts getting cold before you orgasm five times, step out and rub toothpaste across your clit before returning.
I got myself totally naked and got into my bath, I have to be honest my clit was super sensitive from cumming a lot so I was scared about this one haha. When I turned the water on to a warm temp hitting my clit I immediately grasped the sides of the bath and moaned really loud it felt so amazing. My first orgasm came I think only a minute into a dare (Im a giant slut spread the word LOL) The stream of water was hitting my sensitive clit (that’s pierced btw) and I felt a wave of pleasure go over me and I screamed haha and I felt an amazing orgasm come over me, I convulsed and it was just pure bliss. Recovering from it I realized that I needed to do this 4 more times and got myself ready for a longer night then I wanted (; I got myself comfortable and got ready for the next amazing orgasm (; The next orgasm hit pretty quickly and I screamed really loud again but this time I squirt, I decided I should be gaged, Plus the water was getting cold so I got out gaged myself and put toothpaste on my slutty clit which burned and cooled which is strange haha. I got myself positioned and luckily the water warmed up and I was able to begin again. My 3rd orgasm came fairly quickly since I had the toothpaste on my clit which made me even more horny haha. It came over like a wave of pleasure and it actually kind of hurt ha-ha my clit was sore from getting hit by the water so the orgasm was ripped out of me (Ouchy!) I still came though so it felt pretty fucking amazing (; I got myself repositioned and started to pinch my nipples to aid in the orgasms (my nipples are very sensitive) this brought me over the edge in no time but this time the wave of pleasure didn’t come over me it was just a painful clit being brought over the edge of orgasm haha. I recovered from that for a few seconds and braced myself for the 5th and final orgasm which I was dreading. I pushed my hips forward so my clit was getting hit more directly if you will and let the water hit my bare clit (; I went over the edge immediate and squirt again, This time it was a mixture of pain and pleasure which I loved. When I got out of the shower…To add to the dare I saw how red and sensitive my clit was I decided to give it 5 spanks for being such a slutty slutty girl (;

Thank you Miss for this dare.

toys Loveense lush bullet vibrator, Spreader bar, Nipple clamps, Restraints, Butt plug training set, paddle, whip, cane, gag, Rope, Sybian and a wand
Old 08-17-2017, 08:12 AM   #14
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
You need to work a little for this task. I like to see sweat!
So go and do exercises, running, jumping jacks, fitness exercises what ever pleases you.
It does not matter how long as long as you are sweating, really sweating. Not just a warm sissy feeling, "I'm hot". No, I want to see the drops on your skin.
Don't wipe them off, because the sweat is what you need, sweat on your naked body, preferable the trickle between your boobs.
Afterwards you can take a well deserved shower and if you like you can cum as a final exercise. You lost calories today! Write a few lines how you liked it. Have fun.
I decided to do this dare for my morning run, I went on my favorite dirt path and after about 4 or 5 miles I stripped naked and put my clothes on the wooden fence (I jog back the same way so I would pick up the clothes on my way back) As I was jogging in the nude a few people saw and hooted and hollered at my naked and sweating body and I winked at them luckily I jog earlier on so it was still pretty early. The feeling of being totally naked and free was amazing. I encountered a hot dog walker and asked her if she wanted to spank me for “losing my clothes” she said no but she will spank my cunt so she took a stick and spanked it 5 times each hit hurt like hell but I was a naughty girl doing this dare so I deserved it I thanked her and made my way back. On my way back I felt something funny on my inner thighs and I realized my cunt had turned on like a faucet and was dripping wet from all this excitement. I was lucky to find my clothes in the same place as I left them and ran really quickly home. I got naked AGAIN and went into my shower to give myself my orgasm….I was dripping in sweat so the water felt amazing. My shower as the removable shower head so I put it on a massaging stream and got my clit out and let the stream hit my throbbing for attention clit and had an almost immediate orgasm it felt amazing and I screamed like the bad girl I am (:

Thanks for this dare sir it was a lot of fun

Old 08-17-2017, 10:17 AM   #15
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Soooo I decided to take everyones dare into consideration (: I got myself totally naked and did my little dare of edging. Each edge was extremely difficult considering how horny and wet I was hehe. I then grabbed my sybian and mounted it and forced the 5 orgasms out of my slutty little cunt. Each orgasm was really intense (I wont describe each since I gotta do more dares LOL).

Throughout my dare I was taking my huge dildo and deep throating it the best that I could which was a lot of fun for me (: I made sure It was the suction cup dildo that I have so that I could deep throat it will I rode the sybian, I got so much drool allll over my tits and chest from this. When I had my last orgasm I took my dildo all the way down which was difficult and hard in its own right haha

When I was finished cumming and covered in sweat I got my rope and tied myself up and my cunt was dripping wet that it made a pool in the corner I was in LOL

The following user says Thank You to Haleyx18 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk