Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
frankgrey

Default Male looking for bondage and cbt dares

Hi everybody,

I am often trying out bondage and cbt on myself, but I am running out of ideas. Hopefully you can give me dares within my limits and I shall report back how it went. I want to do my dares alone and in the privacy of my home. I don't have any toys, but I suggest to use stuff like: clothespins, rope, tape, belts, rubber bands, condoms, icy hot, toothpaste, tiger balm, used panties (of gf) and a wooden spoon. Perhaps I could find some more items if needed.

My likes are: self bondage, cock and ball torture, humiliation, edging

Limits: Anal, piss, leaving marks, burning

Please PM me to get more details or give me dares!
frankgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:35 PM   #2
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

Cover your testicles in toothpaste, tie them up, & spank them 200 times with a wooden spoon. Let me know how it feels after you're done.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:50 PM   #3
frankgrey

Ok, I will try. 200 sound like a lot! Can I masturbate and cum during the spanking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 View Post
Cover your testicles in toothpaste, tie them up, & spank them 200 times with a wooden spoon. Let me know how it feels after you're done.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:08 AM   #4
frankgrey

Hi Rachael,

I performed your assignment an so I will report to you how it went.

First I shaved my balls, to make sure the toothpast would not be wasted. I waited for a bit to let the skin recover and then added the toothpaste. I used around 3 times the amount you would use to brush teeth. The result was that my balls were nice and white and the toothpaste started to give a pleasant feeling (I used it before and it causes me no pain). At that point I thought the toothpaste would amost go to waste.

I took a piece of rough rope, because I could not find a softer one. I put the middle behind my balls and tied the end together above my dick. Then I tied a knot under my dick, but above my balls. A third not was behind my balls (really making them stand out) and a last knot I made above my dick again. It was all nice and thight. My balls were already turning red and my dick was rock hard.

I started the spanking, which really hurt a lot! I know it would always hurt, but because of the toothpaste the spoon stuck to my balls each time I hit them. Eventually I switched to more slapping them instead of spanking, because it was to painfull. I started slapping them 20 times from below, then 20 times from above, 20 times from the left and 20 times from the right. Then I wanted to slap them from behind, so I laid down on my back. I noticed my balls got a bit more room, and the slapping was a bit better to take. I continued slapping from all sides until I reached the 200 mark. By then my balls were really sore, but my dick was still hard. I noticed I might even be able to cum, just from spanking them... (never happend before). So I continued to slap them lighter and faster and also let some land on my dick. It got me really close to orgasm. Eventually I lifted my dick a bit with my thumb and spanked some more. Just the extra touching of my thumb to my dick made me go over the edge and cum! I ruined my orgasm, because there was really not much I could do, with my dick and balls tied up. First only one drop came out, but then I sprayed 4 or 5 times over my stomach and chest.

I took a cold shower to cool down and clean the cum and toothpaste of. Right now I am sitting on the sofa and the pain in my balls is already fading, but the tingling feeling of the toothpaste is still there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cbt, humiliation, pain, reports