Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2017, 10:39 AM   #1
em52388

Default Looking for help with a lengthy dare I've been building

I'm a fan of Kamen Rider. So I thought I'd make a dare centered around the new series (starting in about 5 weeks) and give a friend of mine a nice challenge on a weekly basis for the series run. The idea is as the show progresses new forms will be granted to the protagonist (this time Kamen Rider Build) and this year the gimmick is a mix and match using a living and a nonliving element.

I have basic ideas written down and will share them here what I'm looking for help with is tit and nipple torture ideas (to be done during any week Build uses his Gorilla half), some tasks that can be assigned a number 1-8 (for Octopus), a hidden public task (ninja half), and some vacuum torture ideas.

The rules I have for the dare (for any who want to try it and play along) are when the form is on the screen (or for the two villains whenever they transform and join the fight) the associated task is to be done.

The tasks I have (feel free to offer tweaks for limits and to make the dare easier for males to participate as this is designed for a female friend) are:

Rabbit – Time (1 Hour) throughout the week naked in the house outside of the bedroom and washroom.

Gorilla – Week of breast torture.

Taka (Hawk) – Pick up toys around the house

Ninnin (Ninja) – Hidden public task.

Panda – Roll position (1 Hour accumulated throughout the week)

Kaizoku (Pirate) – Forced orgasm and post orgasmic torture (As much as can be withstood building to 1 hour accumulated throughout the week)

Octopus – D'8 task (Can be any short task)

Hejjihoggu (Hedgehog) – Tack bra (at least 1 hour for the week)

Lion – Clamp time (Hour accumulated)

Dragon – Wax play and Clamp time (1 Hour accumulated for clamps with wax following their removal)

Sparkling forms – Longer time limits or more intense tasks.

Tank – Crossfit training 3 days a week

Diamond – Corner time (1 hour throughout the week)

Gatling – Spanking 10 D'10s

Comic – Human canvas for a week.

Rocket – Go on a run 3 days out of the week.

Ressha (Express (Train)) – Chair pose against a wall and edge. (Daily)

Light – Daily dose of icyhot or toothpaste on the clit.

Fire – Wax play (Daily)

Cleaner – Vacuum torture of some kind

Key – Time in restraints. (1 hour)

Kamen Rider Claw (Secondary Rider) – See Dragon

(Villain) Nitrogue (Bat) – Time blindfolded (1 hour accumulated)

(Villain) Bloodstark (Cobra) – Gag time (1 hour accumulated)

I look forward to seeing what the rest of getdare will come up with. Let's have some fun.

Last edited by em52388; 07-29-2017 at 12:11 PM.
em52388 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to em52388 for this post:
Old 07-29-2017, 11:03 PM   #2
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

I am curious as to what you have in mind with cleaner. As I would be tempted to try it

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
I am curious as to what you have in mind with cleaner. As I would be tempted to try it
I also have to admit curiosity at this one!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:04 AM   #4
em52388

My plan for cleaner involves toys designed to create a vacuum on sensitive body parts for about 15 minutes for safety.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:03 PM   #5
em52388

Still looking for ideas for this dare. The show starts on September 3rd. I also found a trailer that can give some idea as to what the show will look like. It show's Build in Rabbit/Tank formation and gives a pretty good look at the villain Nightrogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLzDoGP-wM
Old 08-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #6
em52388

I'm still looking for some ideas. After some discussion with the friend who is going to be doing the dare I have been told that a weekly report will be given by the dare taker. I hope that the creative minds of getdare will come through.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:17 AM   #7
em52388

First off thank you to all who have posted ideas on shynessincarnate's request for ideas in this dare. (I'll use her name as she has admitted this dare is for her.) Here is an updated version of the dare (which will be happening over the course of almost an entire year and will be getting even bigger as time goes by) as well as slots that are still available.

While watching Kamen Rider Build take note of the forms of the riders and recurring villains that appear. For each form taken perform the indicated task.

Rabbit – Time (1 Hour) throughout the week naked in the house outside of the bedroom and washroom.

Gorilla – Week of breast torture.

Taka (Hawk) – Pick up toys around the house

Ninnin (Ninja) – Roll 1d10. If the result is odd go to the shed (or other semi hidden location in your home) and edge the number of times as was shown on the die. If the result is even it is the same task done in a public washroom (or other hidden public place).

Panda – Roll position (1 Hour accumulated throughout the week)

Kaizoku (Pirate) – Forced orgasm and post orgasmic torture (As much as can be withstood building to 1 hour accumulated throughout the week)

Octopus – D'8 task

Hejjihoggu (Hedgehog) – Tack bra (at least 1 hour for the week)

Lion – Clamp time (Hour accumulated)

Dragon – Wax play and Clamp time (1 Hour accumulated for clamps with wax following their removal)

Sparkling forms – Longer time limits or more intense tasks.

Tank – Crossfit training 3 days a week

Diamond – Corner time (1 hour throughout the week)

Gatling – Spanking 10 D'10s

Comic – Human canvas for a week.

Rocket – Go on a run 3 days out of the week.

Ressha (Express) – Chair pose against a wall and edge. (Daily)

Light – Daily dose of icyhot or toothpaste on the clit.

Fire – Wax play (Daily)

Cleaner – 5 minutes of vacuum torture (Daily)

Key – Time in restraints. (1 hour)

Kamen Rider Claw – See Dragon

Nitrogue (Bat) – Time blindfolded (1 hour accumulated)

Bloodstark (Cobra) – Gag time (1 hour accumulated)

Tit torture and D8 tasks.
D8 – 1: 4 edges after a dose of arousal gel
2: 8 edges in a public washroom throughout the day
3: 100 jumping jacks after a dose of arousal gel while wearing clamps on nipples and clit
4: dose of vaporub followed by 3 ice cubes in the pussy and one rubbed on the nipples and clit followed by 25 swats to each nipple and the clit.
5: 8 edges in the shed (or other hidden semi public location in your house)
6:
7:
8:

Tit torture – Day 1, 5 minutes wearing chopstick clamps on nipples
Day 2, day 1 plus 25 swats with the back of a wooden spoon
Day 3, day 2 plus 5 minutes of breasts tied tightly
Day 4, day 3 plus
Day 5, day 4 plus
Day 6, day 5 plus
Day 7, day 6 plus

The show is set to start in a few weeks (September 3rd being the announced premiere date). I would like to have the empty slots filled by then. Also now that who the dare is for has been made known please be sure to check her profile for a link to her likes and limits. I'm also curious as to how others would adapt this dare to fit their own tastes. (Or am I just biting off more than I can chew so to speak?)

Advertisements
Kink Talk