Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2017, 05:47 PM   #1
mariagood

Exclamation Finally alone (and waiting your command)

My roommate finally left to stay over at a friend's and I have the place to myself tonight. I am at your command! Spanking, wedgie, figging, plus other creative things you might think of are all on the table tonight! Feel free to incorporate ginger, toothpaste, hot sauce, an electric toothbrush, crotch ropes, or other household items.

Message me "Wedgie" and I'll do a hanging wedgie for 10 minutes

"Spank" and I'll spank myself 20 times with the hardest implement I have at the time.

This naughty Bimbo Puppy has been owned and collared by her loving Daddy and Master, Master4074
mariagood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:08 PM   #2
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Since all is on the table:
Strip onto table,
Then get down and bent over table, grinding nipples on table,
Spanking each ass cheek 5 times, while having a tablespoon in your pussy.

I'll come up with some more 'table' if you like
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCrazy for this post:
Old 07-22-2017, 06:10 PM   #3
daring01

Let this be my first post
1)Strip naked
2)Write "Whore" on your chest front and "insert here" near your ass
3)tie your legs
4)put nipple clamps or anything equivalent
5)take a picture of yourself,do not remove it from your phone before 24 hours
6)grab the most boring book you have
7)read it for 1 hour while heel sittinghttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/1owzuvQXv9o/maxresdefault.jpg,
8)write a report about this book and send it to me
daring01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daring01 for this post:
Old 07-22-2017, 06:23 PM   #4
mariagood

Thanks! I'll be doing this shortly!

"Spank" and I'll spank myself 20 times with the hardest implement I have at the time.

This naughty Bimbo Puppy has been owned and collared by her loving Daddy and Master, Master4074
Old 07-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #5
mariagood

Thanks! This is unique, I'll do this one a bit into the night and send a report to you

Old 07-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #6
oddjobber
getDare Devil

first finger ur ass with hot sauce then coat ur panties with toothpaste and put them on. do ur wedgie dare..hanging wedgie for 10 minutes.

oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:28 PM   #7
blankblank

I am usually a sub but I want to try being a master so if you want I am free now.

Your dare is this (inspired by daring01):

Read an online article and right a short essay. Every time you hit backspace spank yourself 5 times. Post the essay on the thread and we can grade it and give punishments accordingly. You will get extra points in grading if you do it in a chair wedgie, clean out your vagina with the tooth brush and tooth paste, and / or ginger in an orifice) Also major extra points for posting/ pming a pic but I totally understand if thats a limit.

Likes: humiliation/degradation, pain but nothing crazy, anal, edging, wedgies, writing/hearing your fantasies

Dislikes: being denied, heavier pain, a lot of edges, piss

Limits: the normal stuff like blood, family, shit anything too public.
blankblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:36 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Put toothpaste on your clit and use the electric toothbrush to rub it in for 30 seconds. Immediately after, apply hot sauce in the exact same manner.

Next, put on a crotch rope and tug on it until you reach an edge.

Once you reach the edge, spank each ass cheek 50 times with the bristly side of your hairbrush.

Tug on the crotch rope until you edge once again.

Send me a report when you are done and hope that someone after me allows you to cum.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:54 PM   #9
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
first finger ur ass with hot sauce then coat ur panties with toothpaste and put them on. do ur wedgie dare..hanging wedgie for 10 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
I am usually a sub but I want to try being a master so if you want I am free now.

Your dare is this (inspired by daring01):

Read an online article and right a short essay. Every time you hit backspace spank yourself 5 times. Post the essay on the thread and we can grade it and give punishments accordingly. You will get extra points in grading if you do it in a chair wedgie, clean out your vagina with the tooth brush and tooth paste, and / or ginger in an orifice) Also major extra points for posting/ pming a pic but I totally understand if thats a limit.
I combined these two dares. First, I fingered my ass with some hot sauce which burned so badly, especially since I had ginger in my ass only ten minutes before. Then I coated my panties and got into a hanging wedgie with my ass and pussy burning. While I was hanging, I read an article of the Russian sanctions bill in the US Senate, and as my chair is not conducive to wedgies, I put the ginger in my ass and wrote this essay:

The Senate is being presented with a bill that would impose sanction on Russia and give Congress the ability to ensure the President does not roll back those sanctions by giving Congress a review power. The President is unhappy with this bill however there has been no official statement alluding to a veto. There has been lobbying from the President's office to limit the review powers but to no avail. The bill would also require other countries to be under more scrutiny as well, including a set back in North Korea. The vote is scheduled to happen Tuesday under expedited procedures.

Number of times I hit backspace: 9

Old 07-22-2017, 07:00 PM   #10
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Put toothpaste on your clit and use the electric toothbrush to rub it in for 30 seconds. Immediately after, apply hot sauce in the exact same manner.

Next, put on a crotch rope and tug on it until you reach an edge.

Once you reach the edge, spank each ass cheek 50 times with the bristly side of your hairbrush.

Tug on the crotch rope until you edge once again.

Send me a report when you are done and hope that someone after me allows you to cum.
Thank you for your dare. I did this one right after the essay one so my clit was smothered in toothpaste and the the electric toothbrush certainly didn't help the burning sensation. I then repeated with the hot sauce that made it a fiery burn and had to keep my self from edging right there. I then put on the crotch rope, which drove me wild and edged quickly. I had to force myself not to cum but I succeeded!

The following user says Thank You to mariagood for this post:
Old 07-22-2017, 07:04 PM   #11
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Since all is on the table:
Strip onto table,
Then get down and bent over table, grinding nipples on table,
Spanking each ass cheek 5 times, while having a tablespoon in your pussy.

I'll come up with some more 'table' if you like
Thanks! This was fun! It was the first one I did. I bent over our table completely naked and started grinding my nipples into the wood, just made them stand right to attention. I then inserted a spoon into my pussy and spanked myself with the hairbrush, 5 on each cheek as hard as I could while still rubbing my breasts over the surface of the table.

Old 07-22-2017, 07:10 PM   #12
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariagood View Post
Thank you for your dare. I did this one right after the essay one so my clit was smothered in toothpaste and the the electric toothbrush certainly didn't help the burning sensation. I then repeated with the hot sauce that made it a fiery burn and had to keep my self from edging right there. I then put on the crotch rope, which drove me wild and edged quickly. I had to force myself not to cum but I succeeded!
How did the spanking part go?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:16 PM   #13
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
How did the spanking part go?
Oops, forgot to add that in the report. The bristly side of a hairbrush is such an interesting feeling. I did the allotted spanks on each cheek as hard as I could, and I could feel the bristles indented into my skin. Thank you again!

The following user says Thank You to mariagood for this post:
Old 07-22-2017, 07:19 PM   #14
oddjobber
getDare Devil

these are great reports! butttt..i think you should do ur spank dare...but 100 spanks!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #15
mariagood

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
these are great reports! butttt..i think you should do ur spank dare...but 100 spanks!
I'm glad you like them! Less glad about the 100 spanks :P.

I used a bit of electrical cord that I braided into a bit of a whip and spanked my self 100, pausing one half way through I was being too effective! I'm gonna be sore for a little while. Thank you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
figging, spanking, wedgie