Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Palette Getdare, I raise you surprise panties!

Tonight, as I was going through old stuff while doing some cleaning, I found a completely random stash of panties. Mostly plain black cotton (details below), not big on kinky, and for good reasons: they are my old teenage-years underwear, before I transitioned.
For anyone worried, no it didn't bring back bad memories at all, sure I'm not pleased about my past but I was already very much aware. On the other hand they are completely useless now, and I don't know anyone who would enjoy them as a gift (or who would admit to anyway ^^).

So instead of making them into cleaning rags, I'm thinking maybe you guys have some funny, kinky, or devious fate for them? I'm not inspired, but I have faith in this site's collective perversion :P

Here is exactly what I got (I will edit it in if I find strays):

- 7 plain black cotton panties, nothing to see there, the basics.
- 1 exactly the same but with a strip of (elastic) lace on every hem
- 1 nylon panties with just elastic string as side straps (or whatever you call it, the part that goes around the hips, where bikinis have knots) and a faded pattern on the small of the back that looks really like a tattoo a teen-mom-slut stereotype would have above her hips. I'm ashamed to have ever worn that in retrospect but what can I do, I was innocent.

So definitely not crazy, but I suspect it might have potential... Let your imagination run wild! Remember I'm ok with private/hidden-public crossdressing as long as it's for the humiliation (as opposed to saying that I'm an actual girl). I already own way worse and occasionally wear it!

Have fun!

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.

Last edited by SemiGolfBoy; 07-22-2017 at 01:15 PM.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Bump bump!
I found and added another plain cotton one, now there are seven!

Old 07-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #3
foxknot69
getDare Devil

I would say send them to me! But I'm more than twice your size anyway, along with my other problems...

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:36 AM   #4
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Aw, I'm flattered! ^^ I guess you could still play with them.

Any other suggestions? I'm really surprised how little attention this thread gets!

Old 07-25-2017, 07:33 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Insert one cotton pantie into your ass, one cotton pantie into your pussy and one cotton pantie into your mouth. Now put on 3 cotton panties like you would normal wear them and one cotton pantie over you face so the crotch is over your nose and mouth. You cannot take off or remove any of the panties until you pee yourself. Enjoy.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:
Old 07-25-2017, 09:25 PM   #6
Jeagermanjensen

Smile Donation Time!

Im not sure where you live, but here in the States, we have clothes drop off containers that can be used at any time of day or night.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...IFM4FkFXt_UTuw

I dare you to wear the panties under your clothes, feel free to wear whatever you want on top. Since you are such a wonderful person, you are going to give back to your community by stripping completely naked and donating your old used panties. Then redress and return on your merry way. Let me know how it goes!

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #7
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Insert one cotton pantie into your ass, one cotton pantie into your pussy and one cotton pantie into your mouth. Now put on 3 cotton panties like you would normal wear them and one cotton pantie over you face so the crotch is over your nose and mouth. You cannot take off or remove any of the panties until you pee yourself. Enjoy.
Thank you! I don't know about this because insertions aren't my thing especially cloth, but I appreciate the dare!
Were you implying it would make me need to pee faster? If so I'm curious, I want to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeagermanjensen View Post
Im not sure where you live, but here in the States, we have clothes drop off containers that can be used at any time of day or night.

I dare you to wear the panties under your clothes, feel free to wear whatever you want on top. Since you are such a wonderful person, you are going to give back to your community by stripping completely naked and donating your old used panties. Then redress and return on your merry way. Let me know how it goes!
I have some like that! It would be a thrill to do that, but I'm wondering if that wouldn't cross the public limit... The most public thing I did was get the mail naked, at night, which took literally 10 seconds and I was scared as crap. Even if I dared, I'm worried if I undress in front of the container and someone saw me, it would not just be humiliating but straight up dangerous (think bored roaming stupid wannabe thug with no love for trans at all).

Thank you regardless! Keep them coming! I am happy about suggestions even if I can't do them as they are.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:40 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

No it shouldn't make you want to pee faster. It simply is to soak up and hold as much of the pee as possible. Though I'm sure most will still drip out, but you will be in quite a wet struggle with all those panties on and in you.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:11 PM   #9
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Ohh, so I put them in just so they stay there but I don't stuff them in all the way, so that they can soak up the pee (since it won't come from the inside my pussy obviously so yeah that's what I mean). Alright nice idea then, thanks again!

Still curious where everyone else went, from the wedgie squad to the sissy team :P

Old 07-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #10
LucyB
getDare Devil

The next 5 orgasms you have you must have a pair of these panties in your mouth and one on your head like a hat.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:30 PM   #11
Jeagermanjensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeagermanjensen View Post

I did not mean to push your limits, sorry about that. I would say that late at night these things are typically deserted. And by no means put yourself in danger! I would just like to ask a question. When you got your mail naked was it fun and a thrill or just terrifying? If you enjoyed that dare, then I say you at least just drive up to the clothes donation place and see if there is any activity at all. If there is, feel free to head home and not sweat it! But if its deserted maybe its worth a try. Wait till about midnight of course! Ultimately you're in charge! Let me know what you think

M/23/Switch/US
Old 07-26-2017, 07:58 PM   #12
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely, safety first!
When I did the mail dare, I tried it because I thought by experience that I could make it without being seen. It was extremely dumb you mark me, because the slightest fuck up and I'd have been publicly exposed. In addition, I was well aware of that and I only carried through because I'm a curious idiot, but no fun was had that day (safe for the satisfaction of having tried something weird). So in essence, it was supposed to be fun and a thrill, but in fact it was legit terrifying.
It would have to be like 3am rather than midnight to be discreet at the container, and even so I don't think it's a good idea. There's no place to hide, it's in the middle of a road and a building with a plaza.
I could do a more stealthy dare in a public place at night though! One where I can quickly conceal everything. Like having to pull my pants down and pee in the gutter or something, that might be a public thing I end up doing! But that's another topic

I like all the ideas so far, they give me thoughts! Anything else?

Old 07-26-2017, 09:37 PM   #13
Jeagermanjensen

Talking Decoration time!

I don't know what how many pairs you have left, but hang at least one in a tree in a park! Dress however you like

M/23/Switch/US

Last edited by Jeagermanjensen; 07-26-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-27-2017, 10:19 AM   #14
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

I am piling up the ideas before I carry any out so I still have all of them!
Can you elaborate on this dare of hanging one in a park? I'm interested!

Old 07-27-2017, 11:02 PM   #15
Jeagermanjensen

Dress however sluty you feel, and pull a pair out from your pocket and hang on then on tree! See if anyone says anything!

M/23/Switch/US

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross-dressing, ftm, humiliation, panties, suggestions