Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x
Award Star Easily Embarassed?

How embarassed/humiliated have you been??...

1. What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you in school?

2. What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you in public?

3. What's the most embarassing punishment your parents have ever given you?

-----------------------------------------
MY ANSWERS

The toilet cubicle I was in had no lock, but I needed to go really badly, so I pulled up my skirt and knickers and sat down. Unfortunately, other people were trying to get into a free cubicle, and they saw everything

I tripped over the corner of a bench and a tiny cut was made in the side of my skirt, only about an inch long and an inch wide, but everyone in town could see my pink undies for the next few hours!!

They slapped me on the ass once at a friends birthday party. But I was wearing jeans so it was all good

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!

Last edited by x.Emma.x; 09-05-2009 at 07:33 AM.
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Err I guess it was in year 7 the first time we all had to shower together and I got a typical random erection while showering, which everyone saw and laughed about, but ontop of that another guy had one as well but it was about twice the size of mine!

I was embarrassed the whole day when I was dared to wear my sisters pink thong to school as I was sure I would be caught, but somehow despite being in a permanant state of humiliation I actually didn't get caught.

Probably the most embarassed I've been is simply doing a dare to buy a dildo. I was pretty flustered about it and the lady in there could tell..especially after I knocked over a stand of lube and edible panties on my way out..

Don't think I've ever had an embarassing one but my sister who was 14 at the time got grabbed by my mum had her skirt lifted up and was spanked twice in the middle of a shopping center. My mum apologised later but at the time she was fuming....so was my devastated sister..

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Emma.x View Post
-----------------------------------------
MY ANSWERS

The toilet cubicle I was in had no lock, but I needed to go really badly, so I pulled down my skirt and knickers and sat down. Unfortunately, other people were trying to get into a free cubicle, and they saw everything
)[/COLOR]
I'm no expert on this but don't girls "pull up" their skirts? Are you really a girl?

Weigh in on this one girls.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfromnyc View Post
I'm no expert on this but don't girls "pull up" their skirts? Are you really a girl?

Weigh in on this one girls.
it say she pulled them down though?
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

..Thats the point hes making!

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 09-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
Hermes

ill learn to read one day sorry jack
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:34 AM   #7
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Sorry, was giving my slave some instructions to "pull down" trousers at the same time...was in between jobs xD All sorted now

Anyone else got any stories?

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #8
Dice7
getDare Addict

Just us two it would seem Emma!

Old 09-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
lokelake
getDare Succubus

1. What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you in school? My pants was starting to fall down, so I had to keep on pulling it back up so they wouldn't fall down all the way.

2. What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you in public? I really don't know. Probably the most public is when in the past, my neighbor was saying humilating words while his friends were around. There was a time actually on the bus once, my neighbor mocked me, but that wasn't too embarrassing

3. What's the most embarassing punishment your parents have ever given you? Probably a spanking in public.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #10
scotsman
getDare Sweetheart

1. What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you in school?-- because of "size" i was stripped naked and taken to the girls changing rooms

2. What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you in public?-- caught having sex with gf by 2 female cops

3. What's the most embarassing punishment your parents have ever given you-- none
scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

ANSWERS

I stood after school for workout and after the workout i walk to the looker rooms to change. I didn't realize i was walk into the woman looker room and starting changing; took my shirt mean while i look for my looker then it hit me.. i was in the wrong place and saw a girl changing. I just froze there unable to think what to do.

Painting a friend house i got stuck in the second floor begging her for my clothes (jeans & shirt) in the second floor in the front of the house mean while she left me dare with my white wet boxer brief after after she spray me with water

One way they went to my friend house and drag me out of the party.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #12
dragonator
getDare Devil

i was playing a game with my friends in the game room when there was a dance going on and ppl who dont like to dance can go to the video games room instead (i dont like to dance only cus the only dance i know is the irish stepdance lol) and i said "watch this toss that at me and il dodge it" well i tried to dodge it and got hit but my pants ripped! it was a HUGE tear and i had to have it for the remaining three hours! and i had to bend over and show my ass right infront of hot girls to get my stuff out of my locker

i was in the bathroom at the mall preparing for a dare when a girl walked into the mens bathroom and saw me preparing the dare wasnt so bad but i had to take my pants off to prepare

got one spank on the way out of a hotel

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I have never been embarassed. I was raised to never be embarassed about anything you do.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #14
paullywogmac
Account Banned

Most embarrasing moments
In School; none that stand out..

In public: Was made to go to a local walmart during the busiest time of the day and argue while being as loud as possible with a clerk that the diapers I bought did not fit me.

This happened today; My boyfriend made me wear a chastity device and buttplug and it all strapped in and locked, well I had to go to the courthouse on my job I forgot about the locks and set off the metal detector. They took me to another room to stripsearch ne and when the guard saw my predicament he started laughing. He finally let me through but told me to leave my sex toys at home next time

Embarrasing punishment; when I was 12 I was swimming with friends when I cussed my dad heard me and pulled me out of the pool took me behind the shed and spanked me then made me go to my friends and apologize for cussing.
paullywogmac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blush, embarassing, humiliating, punishment, school