Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #1
awetandmessygirl

Female Indirect public dares/tasks! Humiliate me. 19/F

Hello everyone!

I would like to get as many indirect public dares/tasks as possible. I will try my best to do them all, but will only do the ones I am comfortable with. (I will report on any I do)

I'm wanting to receive easy-ish (feel free to send any dares, I will tell you if it's too much for me) indirect public dares, meaning I don't want to involve the public directly although it would be done in public/semi public, hopefully that made sense.

One example could be to deep throat an ice lolly in a semi public place, another could be to place pegs on my nipples and go out in public, edging in a toilet, wearing a tshirt dress and fixing my hair so there's a chance people could see my butt etc.

The main aim for this is humiliation, thrill and a risk of exposure. Please note I live in a country where indecent exposure isn't allowed so I have to follow the laws, no indecent exposure etc. I also can't drive so my only way of transport is public transport.

My likes and limits are in my signature. I don't own any sex toys (If I ever do get any I will list them in my signature, and my wardrobe mainly consists of tshirt dresses, jumper dresses, jumpers, leggings, jeans and shorts. (I most likely won't buy extra clothes to complete the dares/tasks. I also don't own any skirts, nor like them for that matter.)

Thank you!

My likes: Diapers, Pain (to an extent, nipples mainly), Humiliation, Exposure, Denial, Rules, Semi public (no direct interaction with the public), Bladder control, Edging, Masturbation.

Limits: Blood, Face, Full Public, Family/Friends, Involving strangers in dares. (More to come, just need to figure out what my "limits" are.)

Tumblr: https://anotherhappywhore.tumblr.com/

Last edited by awetandmessygirl; 07-08-2017 at 04:24 AM.
awetandmessygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
SafetyBiscuit

Go shopping around in colorful mismatch socks with no shoes on
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
Go shopping around in colorful mismatch socks with no shoes on
Thanks for this! I'm not sure when i'm next going shopping although I will be sure to do it. x

My likes: Diapers, Pain (to an extent, nipples mainly), Humiliation, Exposure, Denial, Rules, Semi public (no direct interaction with the public), Bladder control, Edging, Masturbation.

Limits: Blood, Face, Full Public, Family/Friends, Involving strangers in dares. (More to come, just need to figure out what my "limits" are.)

Old 07-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #4
SafetyBiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by awetandmessygirl View Post
Thanks for this! I'm not sure when i'm next going shopping although I will be sure to do it. x
Could you do a pm report on like what socks you wear and how dirty they got and if you get any looks please?
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:15 PM   #5
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
Could you do a pm report on like what socks you wear and how dirty they got and if you get any looks please?
Sure, i'll also post the report in the thread too.

Old 07-07-2017, 05:31 PM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Go to a shopping mall and figure out where all the bathrooms are and masturbate to orgasm in every bathroom moaning loud enough to be heard.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #7
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hello everyone!

I would like to get as many indirect public dares/tasks as possible. I will try my best to do them all, but will only do the ones I am comfortable with. (I will report on any I do)

I'm wanting to receive easy-ish (feel free to send any dares, I will tell you if it's too much for me) indirect public dares, meaning I don't want to involve the public directly although it would be done in public/semi public, hopefully that made sense.

One example could be to deep throat an ice lolly in a semi public place, another could be to place pegs on my nipples and go out in public, edging in a toilet, wearing a tshirt dress and fixing my hair so there's a chance people could see my butt etc.

The main aim for this is humiliation, thrill and a risk of exposure. Please note I live in a country where indecent exposure isn't allowed so I have to follow the laws, no indecent exposure etc. I also can't drive so my only way of transport is public transport.

My likes and limits are in my signature. I don't own any sex toys (If I ever do get any I will list them in my signature, and my wardrobe mainly consists of tshirt dresses, jumper dresses, jumpers, leggings, jeans and shorts. (I most likely won't buy extra clothes to complete the dares/tasks)

Thank you!
Are pics without face a limit?
Old 07-07-2017, 05:38 PM   #8
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Go to a shopping mall and figure out where all the bathrooms are and masturbate to orgasm in every bathroom moaning loud enough to be heard.
I like this, will most likely be done when I do the sock dare!

Old 07-07-2017, 05:39 PM   #9
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Are pics without face a limit?
Depends what the picture is off I suppose.

Old 07-07-2017, 05:41 PM   #10
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Depends what the picture is off I suppose.
Just a full nude shot of you masturbating legs spread in a bathroom
Old 07-07-2017, 05:49 PM   #11
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Wear some type of sexy underwear. Preferably something that shows wetness very easily.
Go to a mall or busy public store.
Edge through you panties so they are wet before you go inside if possible.
Go to a store changing (fitting) room. The door should have a gap at the bottom.
If you haven't already, edge through your panties.
Strip and when you remove your panties make sure are right by the door so that when laying on the floor they are easily visible from outside the room.
Put your back to the door and push your bottom against it.
You must cum before you are allowed to dress and leave.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #12
awetandmessygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSwitch View Post
Wear some type of sexy underwear. Preferably something that shows wetness very easily.
Go to a mall or busy public store.
Edge through you panties so they are wet before you go inside if possible.
Go to a store changing (fitting) room. The door should have a gap at the bottom.
If you haven't already, edge through your panties.
Strip and when you remove your panties make sure are right by the door so that when laying on the floor they are easily visible from outside the room.
Put your back to the door and push your bottom against it.
You must cum before you are allowed to dress and leave.
This is really good, although I only own black coloured thongs so I'm not sure how the wetness thing will work. Thank you!

Old 07-07-2017, 08:51 PM   #13
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Make sure you fart out loud in public and then apologise
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #14
LucyB
getDare Devil

Freeze some water so it's like a long thin icicle. Place that either in your underwear or between your pussy lips right before you go out. Put on as many pairs of underwear as you think it's going to take to absorb all of the water as it melts. If you put too many it will hold the ice close to you making it melt faster. If you choose too few it will show through your pants and look like you wet yourself so choose wisely.
You may also do this in a short skirt if you'd be more comfortable. But you are not allowed to go home until the ice is fully melted.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #15
Master!

Do you have kik you sound intresting

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, naked in public, public dares, public exposure