Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2017, 08:36 AM   #1
deen

Default New type of enforcing dares without blackmail

So instead of making sure someone will do the things you say by blackmailing them with information and picture you have obtained from them, you could take ahold of their getDare account as well. It's pretty simple, provided that it's the getDare account has value to them.

I will be taking your login details and change the password so you won't be able to log in until you have completed the beforehand agreed upon amount of dares/tasks. When you completed the dare(s) along with some concrete proof, I will change the password back to its original one and give back your getDare account. For this, we'll both need Kik or Google Hangouts to communicate when your getDare account is temporarily out of your reach.

So PM me or post below if you are interested in this kind of enforcement.

Note: I will be the one who is in control of your getDare account.

Last edited by deen; 07-06-2017 at 08:40 AM.
deen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to deen for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 08:57 AM   #2
zboy663

I would be interested in trying this. My kik is zboy663 if you would like my password

Loves: crossdressing, wedgies, anal, spankings, being called a girl

Likes: Humiliation, teasing, sissy, piss, slapped around, being reminded who's boss

Limits: Family, Social suicide, damage, Illegal, scat

PM Dares

Punishments

Toys

KIK: zboy663

I am looking for a dom
zboy663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #3
qnsfwalt

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't see the point of this, you say that the point is so that you don't have to give out proof, but then say you don't get the account back without providing proof? So if anything this would be adding more things that you hold over them, since now you would have pictures and their account, its fine if you are into the aspect of having your account taken, but this definitely doesn't "enforce dares without blackmail."
qnsfwalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:16 AM   #4
deen

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnsfwalt View Post
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't see the point of this, you say that the point is so that you don't have to give out proof, but then say you don't get the account back without providing proof? So if anything this would be adding more things that you hold over them, since now you would have pictures and their account, its fine if you are into the aspect of having your account taken, but this definitely doesn't "enforce dares without blackmail."
I know it's a bit controversial what I am saying. But it's not that I am asking for facial pictures or pictures that I can use to identify you or to link them to your account or any name. Moreover, I don't even know their real names or know anyone who I can relate the pictures to (besides people on getDare).

Actually, the thing I had in mind doesn't require you to be in the picture at all. I could just give you a dare that avoids such pictures. It would be nice if some parts of your body can be photographed though, like your hands. So for instance, the task could be to smear your hands (and forearms) with your own faeces (poop) if you are into messy things. Then just do that and take a picture of your hands (and forearms).

Last edited by deen; 07-06-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #5
BaileyScream
Account Banned

It definitely seems like a good dare for people who want to have incentive to complete dares without ruining their life.

Additionally, you could also "acquire" account information for other services if GetDare isn't that important to them. For example, Sony or Xbox Login information, League of Legends information, WoW, Reddit, Etc. Of course, with any of these you can simply say you got hacked and get it back, but that would be highly inconvenient and I think most would just go through with the dare.

I may come back to you later Deen.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:27 AM   #6
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

This interests me, though like all blackmail, I think I'd have to trust the person doing it to a pretty large extent. It's not quite a 'you have no choice' though, because as Bailey said, you can just recover the account using your email.

I guess I like the idea, but in reality, it's no more 'binding' than simply agreeing to do the dare. The only thing you're risking is getting a person mad at you either way (because you went back on the deal and didn't do the dare, or because you went back on the deal and recovered your account)

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:29 PM   #7
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

So, I gave this a try, and, to my surprise, I really enjoyed it. Deen had some pretty creative dares, and the whole thing was very... I wouldn't say 'pleasant', (at some points I was actually shaking) but it was definitely what I was looking for. ^_^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:06 PM   #8
DONWE

ok..im interested into this

Please treat me as the sissy slut that i am

LOVES: pictures, piss-drinking, anal, cum-eating, wedgies, spanking, teamviewer feminization

HATES: blood, scat, pain, public, family, social

PM Dares!'
What female clothes should I buy?, pm me some please!
DONWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 05:55 PM   #9
TwinWolv3s

That sounds fun I would definitely be interested in someone doing that to me
TwinWolv3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #10
deen

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definition 'blackmail'
noun
  1. the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.
"they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"
synonyms:
extortion, demanding money with menaces, exaction, intimidation

verb
  1. demand money from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising information about them.
"they use this fact to blackmail him, trying to force him to vote for their candidate"
synonyms:
extort money from, threaten, hold to ransom, milk, bleed
According to the definition of blackmail, it can and might be used to demand things to gain from the victim and in case they refuse, the blackmailer will reveal compromising information about the victim. But I, on the other hand, don't have any (sensitive) information on the getDare user. I only have their getDare account (= property) to enforce tasks that they will have to do (upon agreement). This can be compared to a thief who steals a car (= property) and sends the owner of the car a message in which they ask for things to gain or else they'll never see their car again. I don't consider this comparison as blackmail and neither does the government because this is theft. But because the getDare account is given to me out of free will, I don't steal it.
Thanks to those who replied to this thread (or PMed). More than half have their accounts back now after doing dares, some user's accounts are still under my supervision and a few people didn't bother to reply to me anymore and neither do I. Simply because it shows that they don't care about their account and these people are not the ones I am searching for.

So if you have a getDare account that you really don't want to miss and you want to get pushed a bit more to do dares, then message me. But I prefer not to take control over 1-month-old accounts with only a dozen posts. The older, the better; the more posts, the more fun.

Don't worry about me sniffing around on your account because I won't. You can check me by looking at the last activity timestamp which will show that I only logged in to your account to change your password at the start. I just like encouraging people to do more fun dares and I am not into controlling your account and messing with it.

Last edited by deen; 07-13-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 12:20 PM   #11
Yinto

This would still be classed as blackmail just less risky
Old 07-20-2017, 06:50 AM   #12
Cucki87
Account Banned

It sounds interesting, I come back as soon as my account is more thrustworthy
Cucki87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:55 AM   #13
BabyBro

This is definitely interesting to me, I would like to give it a try if that's alright. My account is relatively new, but I'm very invested in it and I've got some good chats going that I don't want to give up. I think that's incentive enough, let me know if you're interested.

Likes - Bets and Challenges, Wet and Messy Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Crossdressing, Anal

Soft Limits: Pain, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Please humiliate and expose me
BabyBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:46 AM   #14
Klickfoot

I would also like to give it try if you are still interested.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:54 AM   #15
Orsi

Send a message via Yahoo to Orsi

I am in. I give a try!
I am interested into this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
account, blackmail, control, dare, getdare