Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2017, 06:45 AM   #1
TheBoyWho

Talking Dare me & I'll dare you.

Dare me & I'll dare you

It's simple. You give me a dare based on my request, and i'll give you one based on your request.

Please include limits (and likes if you want). And tell me if you'd like me to break (or push) your limits or not.

Also, the dare have to be based of of the request.

Here's my request
I am staying at our vacation house. Please tell me some dares to do outside at night when everyone is asleep. There are not many other houses around us so the chance of beeing cought is small, but it's still there.

We have a large garden and about 4 other houses where there are people, close by. There's also a little "forest" about 100 meters from our house.

I am going to be naked outside, so no need to tell me what to wear, but i can take off the clothes where you want.

Edging, hidden public, masturbation, something new.

Limits
I'll accept most dares, as long as it's not scat, family, anal, illigal, cum eating, pictures, pain, multiple orgasms, denial over multiple days (but it can last a night, as long as i get to cum in the end), or too high of a risk of getting cought.

I do not want to break any of my limits.

I will be able to do the dares at night over the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by TheBoyWho; 07-03-2017 at 02:58 PM.
TheBoyWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
TheBoyWho

bump bump buuuuumpy bump
Old 07-01-2017, 03:19 PM   #3
dareboy555

I dare you to head of into the woods and find somewhere muddy and sit down in the mud bare-assed, enjoy the sensation and end by jerking off.

For me, Likes: messy, underwear, age play, hidden public, masturbation
My limits: pictures, videos, public, family, friends, permanent
And here's my dislikes too : a LOT of pain, humiliation, high risk of being caught, light blackmail.

I want something messy and hidden public for when I next go to the gym, feel free to include ONE of my dislikes :-)
dareboy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #4
bottomsup4

I dare you to go out at night just outside your house. You are to jerk off and cum, leaving your load on a wall or door of your house.

I request a night time exhibitionism (nudity) dare.

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
bottomsup4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:56 PM   #5
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareboy555 View Post
I dare you to head of into the woods and find somewhere muddy and sit down in the mud bare-assed, enjoy the sensation and end by jerking off.

For me, Likes: messy, underwear, age play, hidden public, masturbation
My limits: pictures, videos, public, family, friends, permanent
And here's my dislikes too : a LOT of pain, humiliation, high risk of being caught, light blackmail.

I want something messy and hidden public for when I next go to the gym, feel free to include ONE of my dislikes :-)
my dare to you: After you have changed in to your gym clothes, you are too pee your self. Make sure that it is at least a bit possible to see that. But not only that, you are to have a hard on the entire time you are there. Good luck with that one, both hiding it, and keeping it. Also in the shower after, you have to masturbate for a total of 5 minutes, i does, however, not have to be in one go. You can do 1 minute, then wait for someone to leave, and then do 2 minutes, or you can do it all in one go. While doing it, you have to face towards the middle of the room.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:07 PM   #6
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomsup4 View Post
I dare you to go out at night just outside your house. You are to jerk off and cum, leaving your load on a wall or door of your house.

I request a night time exhibitionism (nudity) dare.
My dare to you: Flip a coin. Heads: go to a park, Tails: in your garden (visible to the road).
Now after that, roll three die and multiply the numbers together. That is the amount of edges you have to do there. You have to be completaly naked. If you are i your garden, leave your house naked. If you are in a park, walk at least 100 meters from your clothes.
You can reduce the amount of edges if you want, but you would have to walk 10 meters away from where you are(not in the direction you just were) to remove 1. If you are in your garden you might have to go onto the road.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:26 PM   #7
NoLimitz

This might be a bit much for you...but it's a dare. Go naked to the little forest, go a little bit further into the trees. Try to remember where you are! Bury the key for the house and go for a walk, you must pass atleast 15 trees and turn right or left once. Once there, close your eyes and spin. Now good luck finding the key! Try explaining why you're outside naked in the morning!

For me I'd like something that will push my scat dislike, I've eaten scat before so I'd like a hard dare! Not too messy please, because I live with family. If you can't do that dare I gave you, PM me and I'll give you another

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:33 PM   #8
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
This might be a bit much for you...but it's a dare. Go naked to the little forest, go a little bit further into the trees. Try to remember where you are! Bury the key for the house and go for a walk, you must pass atleast 15 trees and turn right or left once. Once there, close your eyes and spin. Now good luck finding the key! Try explaining why you're outside naked in the morning!

For me I'd like something that will push my scat dislike, I've eaten scat before so I'd like a hard dare! Not too messy please, because I live with family. If you can't do that dare I gave you, PM me and I'll give you another
I'm unable to do that dare as we only have one key for the house, and we can't lose that. I'll do any dare (withing the limits i added), but it cant go out over others.
While you're finding a new dare i am thinking of one for you.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:21 PM   #9
NoLimitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWho View Post
I'm unable to do that dare as we only have one key for the house, and we can't lose that. I'll do any dare (withing the limits i added), but it cant go out over others.
While you're finding a new dare i am thinking of one for you.
Okay..How about when you get to the "little forest" You must get on your hands and knees and crawl looking for sticks. Each time you find a good stick (Not too thick) you'll spank yourself once as hard as you can on your ass! Then drop the stick and move on to look for the next. You must find 25 sticks while on your hands and knees before you can get up again and you must move more than five paces before you can pick up another stick! I hope this is okay, if you had told me some likes I would have known a bit more what to dare you...but do this. It sounds.... interesting lol Enjoy!

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:29 PM   #10
bottomsup4

Thanks for return dare. I got heads so in the park, but after rolling 3 dice I need to edge 96 times!! This will either take all night or I have to walk very far away from my clothes. But it's the dare you gave so I will do it. Question: with all those edges, what happens if I unintentionally cum before edges are done?

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money

Last edited by bottomsup4; 07-02-2017 at 08:11 PM.
bottomsup4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:06 PM   #11
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Take 300 steps from your house take off your shoes, 300 more take off your pants, then shirt, then underwear. Pick everything back up in reverse order. You must edge before grabbing each thing and you may not put anything on til you have anything.

LDL's in signature, would rather not have anything pushed much. I'll let you give something at your discretion, but if you'd rather I be more specific I can.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:54 PM   #12
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomsup4 View Post
Thanks for return dare. I got heads so in the park, but after rolling 3 dice I need to edge 96 times!! This will either take all night or I have to walk very far away from my clothes. But it's the dare you gave so I will do it. Question: with all those edges, what happens if I unintentionally cum before edges are done?
If you cum before you are done, you have to ruin it go home, and do the dare again 2 days later. No cumming in the mean while. After the two days have gone, you will roll the dice again.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #13
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
Okay..How about when you get to the "little forest" You must get on your hands and knees and crawl looking for sticks. Each time you find a good stick (Not too thick) you'll spank yourself once as hard as you can on your ass! Then drop the stick and move on to look for the next. You must find 25 sticks while on your hands and knees before you can get up again and you must move more than five paces before you can pick up another stick! I hope this is okay, if you had told me some likes I would have known a bit more what to dare you...but do this. It sounds.... interesting lol Enjoy!
Not really my thing, lol, but I'll have to do it anyways cause i didn't put any dislikes

My dare to you: I'm not really experienced with scat dares, as i'm not into that (I am actually disgusted by it) , but i'll try anyways. Pretty simple: Poop on the floor in your toilet. After that, just carry the poop with your bare hand into the toilet. Now what is left on the ground, you have to lick up. If you decide you cant lick it all up, you will have to eat your cum the next 5 times you cum, by lying on your back and shooting in your mouth, and not clean what missed your mouth for 1 hour after.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:22 PM   #14
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Take 300 steps from your house take off your shoes, 300 more take off your pants, then shirt, then underwear. Pick everything back up in reverse order. You must edge before grabbing each thing and you may not put anything on til you have anything.

LDL's in signature, would rather not have anything pushed much. I'll let you give something at your discretion, but if you'd rather I be more specific I can.
Please tell me some conditions, like how long or where you are or what ideas i can base my dare off of. I'm new to dare making, and i'm afraid i'll either go way to far, or be way to nice.

Last edited by TheBoyWho; 07-03-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:10 PM   #15
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWho View Post
Please tell me some conditions, like how long or where you are or what ideas i can base my dare off of. I'm new to dare making, and i'm afraid i'll either go way to far, or be way to nice.
I'm at home and live with my mother so whatever I do will either have to be subtle or done when she's asleep unless I want to wait til a time to be alone for a bit. Pee related stuff is always fun, though if it's holding it'd need to be very difficult and have a significant chance of failure. Specific masturbation tasks can be fun too.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, likes, request