Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-19-2017, 02:43 AM   #1
Robert24

Default Heya World: I'm here to be asked anything!

Heya all, I hope you're all having a wonderful day, I'd say I am.

Despite only having lived 22 years I feel I've led a pretty interesting life thus far. Its bee full of drama, victories, defeats, love, loss, ambition, laughter, and so many other things in between. I'm here mostly because I'd like to share that with you and I think we can all agree that sharing ones life with strangers on the internet is generally quite fun.

I'm willing to answer questions about pretty much anything, from my hobbies to my secrets however I will of course not be answering any of those kind of questions that could directly lead to me or questions that raise issues of respecting other people's privacy.

I hope you all have fun learning about me and also I hope you won't mind if I fire back any question you ask me to you - maybe we can all learn a bit about each other!

Also of note this thread has been something I've wanted to post for a while but its come to fruition now because of a dare with other getDare user detrimenal who affirmed that I'll be getting further dares for any unanswered questions.

Have you ever wanted to ask me anything? Well now you can - Ask Me Anything!
Robert24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:48 AM   #2
detrimenal

I'm going to keep this open for 3 days - so ask away quickly! I'll think of punishments for any dares he doesn't answer or I feel he didn't answer properly, so be as specific as you want.

I'll go first: When was your first sexual experience with another person? How old were you, how old was the person you were with and what did it involve? Be as descriptive or tell the story as best you can. 'Kissing only' is not included as a sexual experience.
detrimenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:53 AM   #3
Robert24

Well discounting kissing and through that the occasional touching of chests I suppose the first sexual experience I had was at the age of 17. I wasn't very comfortable about my sexuality at the time had been avoiding that aspect of my relationship with my girlfriend for a few months. I got really good at always finding an excuse to do something else but one day when I was round at her house and her parents weren't around we were watching some television (The West Wing, If I remember rightly) and she then proceeded to stick her hand down my trousers and grabbed my penis. She rather took me off guard and I quickly established that I was not comfortable with it so that encounter ended quite abruptly.

Its not the most elaborate or interesting story, but its the first real "sexual" encounter I had.

Have you ever wanted to ask me anything? Well now you can - Ask Me Anything!
Robert24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:36 AM   #4
detrimenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert24 View Post
Well discounting kissing and through that the occasional touching of chests I suppose the first sexual experience I had was at the age of 17. I wasn't very comfortable about my sexuality at the time had been avoiding that aspect of my relationship with my girlfriend for a few months. I got really good at always finding an excuse to do something else but one day when I was round at her house and her parents weren't around we were watching some television (The West Wing, If I remember rightly) and she then proceeded to stick her hand down my trousers and grabbed my penis. She rather took me off guard and I quickly established that I was not comfortable with it so that encounter ended quite abruptly.

Its not the most elaborate or interesting story, but its the first real "sexual" encounter I had.
Great detail, thank you!
detrimenal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk