Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-09-2017, 02:28 AM   #1
miss jen

Female 18/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

18/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello my name is Jen and thank you for reading my ad.

LOOKING FOR FEMALE'S ONLY

ABOUT ME: My name is Jen; I am an 18 year old lesbian living in Victoria Australia. I live with my partner of two years in the city of Mildura.

I do not have a webcam and do not expect you to use one or do pics for me but if you decide to at any time in the futurei would appreciate it.

I have been into S&M for two years which my partner introduced me to the lifestyle. I have been a domme in our offline relationship but I am always looking to try new experiences so I want to try something different and look for an online female sub.

I am very open minded and always interested in people’s likes and kinks as please be honest and tell me about yourself and your kinks.

I don’t have or use kik and i will be communicating by either messaging here, by email and later on via Skype. If you have other ways you may like to communicate please let me know so I can consider them.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: As I have never had a online relationship with anyone before and know what I do offline to someone is different to what happens online and I understand this will be completely different to real life I would prefer a beginner sub to train as I will be learning myself and would feel more comfortable with a beginner.

MY LIKES: These are some things and punishments i like doing as a domme in real life and if they interest you maybe some can be incorporated into your routines.

corner time(naked/partly dressed), spanking, pet play, bondage, breast&nipple torture or stimulation, humiliation, slave training, obedience training, denial, name calling, and game of chance plating for rewards or punishments.

I would prefer a female long term that can be honest with me from the start of the relationship and is taking their role as a sub very seriously.
AGE AND EXPERIENCE: Things like age doesn’t bother me as long as toy have the following attributes

Honesty, loyalty, willing to have a friendship as well as a s&m relationship.

Please fill in the questions below.

Your first name?
Your age?
Your likes.
Any experience?
Your likes?
Your kinks?
Your limits?

In a report tell me why you would make a good sub for me and what things could I expect from you as my sub. (the more interesting the better)

Advertisements
Kink Talk