Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2017, 06:56 PM   #1
Abc123wrestling

Default Any girls want to compete against each other for master?

I'm a master looking for atleast 2 girls(more would be better) to compete against each other. It's kinda like a game where girls compete to try and do the task I give you the best. Instead of tasks, there might be games where anyone can win by luck not skill. You will try not to become the "bottom bitch", and that is where you will get punished by rest of the girls and have disadvantages. There will be rounds so that it's possible for someone else To become bottom bitch. The only requirements is to have kik and be able to send pics. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW FACE! I don't want girls to worry about that. This is supposed to be for fun only. The opposite of the bottom bitch is the master's queen, and the queen will have advantages. The tasks and games you will do are going to be made by me and my queen. They will be as creative and fun as we can think of. Limits and dislikes WILL be respected. I will not push your limits. Well thanks for reading, if you are interested please message me on kik with your stats, likes, dislikes. My kik: wrestlingfanLJ
Abc123wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, fun, games, girls, master